Fitness Challenge Sunday 6/30/12 - Sunday 7/7/12

Options
DeniseNichole76
DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
We are going to start at a goal of 300 calories burned even tho I know a few of you are already burning 400-500 cals a day, this challenge is to push those who need a little oomph (like me) to reach for burning 300 calories per day this week. It may be double what you have been doing, but we need a push. And this is me pushing you! (plus your results will be greater) Each day post the calories you burned, current total and how many you have to go. That's it, not too hard, other than pushing yourself to hit your goal. Everyone is such an inspiration on this challenge.

**You are allowed 1 REST day** (you choose the day) but you still have to come and report every day even if its your rest day.

Make it great week everyone!! Here's a daily update format you can use:
Weekly Goal:

Mon: calories burned (how they were burned)
Tues: calories burned (how they were burned)
Wed: calories burned (how they were burned)
Thur: calories burned (how they were burned)
Fri: calories burned (how they were burned)
Sat: calories burned (how they were burned)
Sun: calories burned (how they were burned)
Total: Left to go:

Bonus Challenge: Try a new exercise this week; a video, a class, a routine, a machine - just something that you've never tried before.

Replies

• DeniseNichole76
    Options
    I'm sure I'll be using my rest day for the 4th of July (Wednesday) :wink:
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I am in, even though this may kill me!!! LOL. It is so hard for me to burn calories while doing ChaLean Extream .
    However I do need a push and this will push me. It is only a week I can do it!
  • 2tang
    2tang Posts: 44
    Options
    I am having a hard ti sticking to my exercise goal and I hope this challenge will help.
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    I am having a hard ti sticking to my exercise goal and I hope this challenge will help.

You can do it. First things first, is that negative voice that gives us 'other' things to do then work out. It only takes 30-60 minutes a day. If you can't give 60, try 30. I KNOW you have 30. Don't listen to that voice. When you feel that voice coming on, change it to, "it's only 30 minutes, this is good for me, let's do this" You WILL see change if you try with the mind first. I Promise!
  • katieolawrence
    katieolawrence Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    I'm in!!

Awesome! Welcome!!
  • JasmineElaineT
    JasmineElaineT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im in! :)
  • ashleymarie530
    ashleymarie530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm so in !
  • jah0217
    jah0217 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've been burning over 500 a day this week, let's see if I can keep it up for this challenge :)
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    Okay JasmineElaine, awhite924008 LETS do this, NO EXCUSES. (one rest day) :wink:

Jah0217 - I know 500 isn't easy to do daily so this will definately be motivation for you. Let's see what you can do :smile:

You Beauties NEED to report here DAILY (even on your rest day)!!!

Please report:

The Day, What you did, cals burned. =)
  • KayVee
    KayVee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    I have my eye on you ladies ~ I'll be checking DAILY to make sure you've made your entries and ladies it is OK to be honest if you skipped it or were feeling lazy.This is a way for us to be raw, real and true to ourselves. I'm just here to hold you accountable because I need it too. I am not perfect and I will accept this challenge.

Put in your mind that its something you just HAVE to do for the day. Write it down. Put it on a post it. Pin it to your shirt. Whatever you have to do. lol.
  • Brj82382
    Brj82382 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I definately need this challenge right now. I am IN!
  • linlee61
    linlee61 Posts: 14
    Options
    Im in to..so ready to loose the weight..
  • freetobeme26
    freetobeme26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    DEF IN!! BEEN SICK THIS WEEK SO I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO WORKOUT LIKE I LIKE TO BUT I HAVE BEEN IN TRYING TO GET SOME KIND OF ACTIVITY IN. SO HOPEFULLY I WILL BE BETTER SO THAT I CAN START THIS CHALLENGE! THANKS FOR THE PUSH
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    Awesome Ladies!

Prepare your mind! FIND NO EXCUSES! Tell yourself this is going to be GREAT and that you WILL reach your daily goals.
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!

I'm not used to exercising on a regular basis. I was naturally slim before I had my kids but over the years the weight has creeped up so I could really do with some help, support and motivation :)
  • JasmineElaineT
    JasmineElaineT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Do we start today?
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    Do we start today?

Tomorrow is the official date! I accidently put 6/30 instead of 7/1!! (Im sorry!!)
  • DeniseNichole76
    Options
    I'm in!!!!

I'm not used to exercising on a regular basis. I was naturally slim before I had my kids but over the years the weight has creeped up so I could really do with some help, support and motivation :)

Lets do this!! We start tomorrow.

You should join my FB private womens beauty, health & fitness group for the extra support.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/313083405430901/

Push yourself!!!