Welcome to the Challenge!

Options

Replies

• mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Patricia. This is my first challenge. I have recently come back to MFP, after about 1 1/2 years. My weight is at an all-time high, and I think this challenge is the motivation I need to get back in gear. At last weigh-in, I was 299lbs, so my 4% is 12lbs, which I know is doable, as I am restarting my journey.
  • Newlyfe74
    Newlyfe74 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am currently 263.4 and 4% of that is a loss of 10.5lbs. That seems like a long shot, however, I like challenges so I will definitely aim for it. I also have a non-scale goal to drop one pants size in that month. Good luck to everyone! We can do this!!!

Newlyfe74
  • Tiffany220
    Options
    Hi all! I'm up for a challenge as well. 4% for me would be 7lbs, looking forward to getting started!
  • HeatherElizabeth87
    Options
    This is a great idea and just the motivation I need! Challenge accepted, aiming to lose 7lbs before the end of July! Good luck everyone :D
  • JosieV1973
    JosieV1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hello everyone! I'm super excited to start this challenge, I am currently weighing 161lbs, and been stuck at this plateau for about a week......It's frustrating to me cause I've been eating only 500cal. a day for 3wks! But I'm stopping that diet tomorrow the 30th, and on to eating more calories a day, with excercise thru the week. With the encouragement and support from this group, and of course LOTS OF PRAYER, I know I got this........I hope to lose 4% which is 6 1/2lbs by the end of July. Thank you for starting this challenge, and I'm praying everyone will succeed in their goals!!!!
  • saun5870
    saun5870 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just joind MFP today so exicited to join a group as well!! I am currently at 165 so 4% would be 6.6 but I am going for 8! Lets go!
  • cmayoung
    cmayoung Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just joined MFP 2 days ago and I am really excited to make a lasting change and start living a healthy lifestyle, so....I'm in! I will need to lose 7.9 lbs to meet the challenge. I know I can do it!
  • chatterboxpa
    chatterboxpa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone -
    I joined this challenge because I have hit somewhat of a plateau and need a boost to get past it. I started in January and am down almost 40 pounds with another 110 to go. My goal will be 9.6 pounds lost in July.
  • mjmamma1
    mjmamma1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey my fellow weight-loss challenge ppl! My name is Amy. I've been on a long 2 year journey to loss weight but have seemed to hit a brick wall. I can't get below 191lbs and it's becoming very frustrating. So I just joined myfitnesspal and saw this group and thought this is exactly what I need. I'm 193 today so 4% is 7.7lbs. I have a goal to do a fitness competition before I'm 40 so I have another 1 year and 2 months to get the body ..I've never had but always wanted.
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    JIGGLYbellyPUFF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Count me in for losing 5.7!
  • sunshine22w
    sunshine22w Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone -
    I have been off track for a little while, abot aonth nd a half. I am tryingto get back on track and feel that this is good wy to start. Good luck to everyone.
  • FaithFitness4Life
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I just joined today and started my weight loss journey today. I hope this motivates me! I'm looking forward to getting to knows everyone. Good luck.
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My name is kimberly and im ready to lose some more weight! My goal is 4% and that is 6.7 lbs. I weigh 168 right now and i am 5'10, 20 years old.

Feel free to add me as a friend so we can help each other even more.

Good luck to you all!
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm Stephanie. This is the first group I've joined and I'm very excited! I've lost weight before but have always gotten off track and put it back on. I could definitely use some support so feel free to message me anytime!

4% for me will be 7-8 lbs....I'm ready to do this!
  • angelamolto
    Options
    Hi! First time in a group, I just joined on Monday and am loving this site. (Like WW, but more info + FREE! lol). I'll be attempting to lose 7.5lbs in July :). Good Luck!

Add me!
  • etreutel
    etreutel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Liz and I hope to lose 7lbs with this challenge! It's going to be tough but worth it!
  • GanjaBall
    GanjaBall Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this! I'm aiming for 10 pounds! Take me under 200 and out of the obese range!
  • bberg0521
    bberg0521 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi All! This is my first challange and I am ready for it. I am 214.4 this morning and 4% will be 8.5! Im up for that challange!! I will be starting personal training on Monday and I cannot wait to start going to the gym!! So Excited to get help and help everyone!!
  • bberg0521
    bberg0521 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Right there with you GanjaBall!!!
  • lottieloves85
    lottieloves85 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow I am impressed by all you go getters!!! So lovely to meet you all, I can't wait for the challenge to begin tomorrow :) don't forget to weigh in and log your stats on the spreadsheet. And may I also recommend you measure yourselves weekly, it's great to see those dress sizes go down!
    Good Luck everyone, LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!! xx