Introductions

Options
13»

Replies

• tammc42
    tammc42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tammy. I am 48 years old and am going to get in the best shape ever before I am 50. I have been watching calories since last May. I have lost 12 pounds so far. Seem to be in a rut lately. Just bought your book and am super excited to do this!
  • SixWeeksToSkinnyJeans
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Welcome!!! Please come join us on Facebook as well www.facebook.com/sixweekstoskinnyjeans I can't wait to follow your journey! <3 Amy
  • Gmthatcher
    Gmthatcher Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    My name is Gail and I'm a mother of 4. I served 6 years in the Marines and when I got out I let myself go. Last year I got on the scale and found that I weighed 185lbs. I got depressed thinking about the days I had been able to fit into a size 5. Over the past year and a half I've managed to lose 25lbs, so now I'm down to 160lbs, but I'm still not able to lose the fat around my waist, thighs and arms. I'm starting this program tomorrow with a positive mind and lots of hope that at the end of the 6 weeks I will be able to fit into the size 9 jeans I have hanging on my wall for motivation. If I have to I'll repeat this until I lose the last 20lbs I promised myself I would lose.
  • purrfectkitten
    purrfectkitten Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My name is Christine, I moved back to my hometown two years ago weighing 117 lbs. Over the past year I have gained 65 pounds and am now a size 14. I have been depressed thinking about the weight gain and have decided to start this plan with the goal of wearing a size 9 again. I also have a daughter who is 16 and weighs 280 pounds. We are doing this together. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism which slows the metabolism down and refuse to give in to it. Any suggestions and support is greatly appreciated. I wish everyone the best in their journey to success!!
  • shannonshu
    shannonshu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Shannon. I'm 34 and the mother of three boys: 5, 4, & 2. I am 5'11" and weigh 170. I just started today. Your title caught my attention at the library. :)
  • Celticb3lly
    Celticb3lly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My name is Sarah. I am 25 years old and have never been skinny. In past years, since starting my second year of college, my weight is slowly creaping up and up. I am a registered nurse and know how important it is to look after my own health so that I can better care for others. When I last checked what I weighted, 2 weeks ago before a family trip, I was 262 pounds. I still not all the way home yet so will officially weight myself to start the plan tomorrow. I wouldultimately like to get downto 135 pounds or a size 8. I currently wear a tight18 really should be wearing a 20 but refuse to buy a pair.