Welcome to the Challenge!

Replies

• jennw3ll
    jennw3ll Posts: 1
    This is going to be an exciting month. I look forward to losing any amount of % just as long as I gave it all I had. Good luck to all.
  • lodeannalo
    lodeannalo Posts: 26 Member
    Hi,

So excited to join this challenge! My 4% will be 10.2 pounds. This will motivate me to push my excercise up a notch this month. I can't wait to meet other people who can help motivate me to get this weight off once and for all.

Deanna :smile:
  • cbendorf13
    cbendorf13 Posts: 87 Member
    HI,
    This is also my first challenge. My 4% will be a little over 8 lbs. I am hoping to get myself under 200 and this is a great motivator. Thanks

Christin
  • Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    :happy: Hello All,

I'm Tam and you can count me in, I love these monthly challenges. 4% for me is right at 10.3lb. Last month I was in a 10+ lb challenge is did pretty good, so I'm exited to have a another 10+ lbs off me. This month I will be starting the Supreme 90 Day program. So combined with my morning walks/jog I'll be doing the S90. Can't wait to see what it does for me :happy:

Good Luck Everyone:flowerforyou:
  • Hi everyone! I've been gaining & losing the same 10 lbs for a little over a year now...am tired of the yo-yo dieting! I discovered MFP about 6 months ago but haven't logged or kept track of anything until this past month. I'm excited for this challenge. I'm at 178 lbs now and my 4% will be 7.12 lbs, but want to make it an even 8 llbs for July. Wishing everyone luck and feel free to add me as a friend, I need all the motivation I can get :)
  • Count me in for 8 pounds! I have lost weight using MFP before and have recently fell off the wagon. I found the daily food tracker very helpful but this time I am looking for people to hold me accountable. Excited to start tomorrow because today is my birthday and somehow I am not sensing much self control tonight ;)
    Some of my personal goals:
    Drink more water
    5 days a week physical activity
    Curb my serious bread addiction

Good luck to all!
  • lamadre1
    lamadre1 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm looking forward to this challenge. My goal is 5 pounds and I'll appreciate any and all support.
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Hi Friends!!! My name is Kimi and I am a 35 year old Mom, Wife, and Daughter! I started this journey at 218# and my current weight is 181! I am SUPER EXCITED to start the JULY CHALLENGE with all of you! :flowerforyou:

4% of my current weight is: 7.24#, so I am going to be BOLD and set my personal July goal at 10 pounds! WHEW!!!!:love:

Thanks so much for creating this group! I invited my Mom to join, too!

Kimi:smile:
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Lianne - I'm aiming to lose 10lb - GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • wheelah68
    wheelah68 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello everyone my name is Kristin. My goal for the month of July is to lose 8lbs! I am in! Good luck to all!
  • Hi everyone! My starting weight is 182 so I will aim to lose 7 pounds by the end of July. I just stopped drinking soda and aim to drink more water and get more exercise. I also have a goal to log in daily with what I am eating. Good Luck everyone!:smile:
  • meljofield
    meljofield Posts: 79
    I am in! 155 today so 4% is 6.2lbs. HERE WE GO!!
  • TarynLgh
    TarynLgh Posts: 10 Member
    I'm Taryn! I'm ready to lose at least 4% (6.5 lbs) in the month of July. June was a great month for me (1st month on MFP) so, I'm on a roll! My weekly goal is to exercise 4 times a week too.

Good Luck Everyone!!
  • SRitzy
    SRitzy Posts: 79 Member
    He, everyone! I'm Sandy. I'm at 190.4 lbs today, which means a 4% loss (or 7.6 lbs) will bring me to 182.8. Keeping on track, that is just what I need to loose in order to hit my goal weight before the holidays (which is my Christmas gift to myself this year). Very excited to do this!! :smile:
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Hello Every body my name is selena curretly i weigh 205, 4% would mean i need to lose 8.2 pounds!
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Hello. I'm Michelle and I'll be shooting for 4% loss of my current body weight of 179 (7 lbs in July). I've lost 58lbs in two years and still have about 20-25lbs to goal weight of a normal BMI. I'm starting P90X July 1, so a new workout for me may help change things up. What a great challenge!!
  • adorable42181
    adorable42181 Posts: 1 Member
    I am starting this challenge at 216.6, so my 4% goal would be 8.6 pounds. But I think I can challenge myself to lose at LEAST 10 pounds. I am so excited and ready to beat the scale up. Add me for encouragement!!!
  • mco72775
    mco72775 Posts: 3 Member
    I am new to MFP and I am excited to take on this challenge. A 4% loss for me would be 11 pounds .... a little steep.... but I am going to try my hardest to accomplish it. Good luck to everyone.
  • epfox86
    epfox86 Posts: 11 Member
    I am Liz. I am going to try to start July off with a bang and I thought a challenge would help keep me motivated in July. I am currently at 157 so my 4% loss would be close to 6.5 pounds which is a lot but not impossible. I am trying to get in shape for my wedding next June. :)
  • holley75
    holley75 Posts: 44 Member
    Don't be overwhelmed Scott. you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. we are here for support and encouragement. friend me if you want. Happy to help if I can.