Zumba wii Challenge

Options
Hey everyone,
I love doing zumba and I created a group. This is a zumba wii challenge for 31 days starting on July 2nd. If you are interested join the group and lets get started. It will be fun.

Replies

• Dot2Dots
    Dot2Dots Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I love doing zumba and I created a group. This is a zumba wii challenge for 31 days starting on July 2nd. If you are interested join the group and lets get started. It will be fun.

Hey there...

I don't have Zumba Wii however I do have the Zumba Dvds, will that work for this group ??? Plus I attend class 1-2x a week.
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    That is perfect as long as it is zumba. I am excited you decided to join. Keep me posted on how it goes.
  • rayita001
    rayita001 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I also have the Zumba DvDs.
  • toniarandall
    Options
    That is cool as long as it is zumba. Thanks for joining.
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    What kind of challenge? Tx!
  • winefine2012
    Options
    I love zumba just got the game for my bday..count me in!!!
  • SkinnyB10
    SkinnyB10 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Just joined MFP. I have DVDs.
  • reecie1034
    reecie1034 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    From my understanding it's a challenge to commit to being active (working out) by doing zumba for 31 days.... It's Fun, It's invigorating, and its a GREAT workout.... But I believe the overall challenge is getting active and enjoying it :-)
  • kiminor
    kiminor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for xbox with kinect.. I'm new to Zumba but it's the first exercise that I've found that I enjoy
  • mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Am in--I have the game but never opened it!
  • toniarandall
    Options
    @shelia_ann It is more a challenge to help loose weight, encouraging workout, and stay fit through a zumba workout. I hope I answered your question. Thanks
  • SteffieSunshine
    SteffieSunshine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I want to join! Sounds fun!

I don't have the game, but I will pick it up tomorrow. =)
  • toniarandall
    Options
    @steffi glad you are willing to join and don't have the game.
  • hackett_2008
    Options
    i have the dvd's and im ready to start on the 2. zumba here i come
  • rayita001
    rayita001 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    How are you all going to log it in? I'm currently logging it in as "Dancing, aerobic, ballet or modern, twist" I also go to Zumbacalories.com to see the exact number of calories I burned and edit those calories into my log.
  • DonnaGardner312
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Donna and I am 30 and a single mom of 3 kids. I am fulltime student who is taking the summer off. So its time to try and get some of this weight off I have been gaining from going to school all day and sitting on my butt.Lol I do have the Zumba Fitness Wii workout I am not to good at it but I love it. Zumba kicks your butt into shape fast and its so fun the 30 mins goes by fast. I usually only do it twice a week but this is awesome 31 day of 30 mins. woohoo very excited this is exactly the fun group push I need right now.
  • DonnaGardner312
    Options
    I found a article online that stated 700 cal. for an hour of Zumba Fit Wii so I added it as the title Zumba Fitness I believe in the search database
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im in! Got my dvds on Saturday and did my first workout this morning, just the step by step but still fun. Can't wait til the next video!
  • nangelle
    nangelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have zumba for xbox. I am glad to have a group that will push me to complete 30 minutes each day! :wink:
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    That's sound great. I love Zumba and have it on the Wii but find it better in the gym classes with all the others. I will dust off the Wii Zumba and get doing the Challange starting tonight when I get home.
    Heres goes will keep you posted. Amanda xxx