• sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Bump j
  • JCWANNABE
    JCWANNABE Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    - u drive 20 minutes to a store that carries LC products
    - the guy at the health food / LC store knows every detail about your life;)
    - everytime you. Check out at Safeway the clerk ALWAYS comments on how much sf jello u buy at a time
    - you have copious amounts of meat in plastic baggies in your fridge
    - your coworkers don't even bother offering u food anymore
    -everyone asks u how u lost so much weight/ then when u tell them they look at u like your insane
    - most of your paycheck goes to ensure you have the nessisary LC staples
    - the guy at mcdonalds already knows ur order before uorder it;)

LOVE IT!
  • susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    when eventually your close friends and coworkers who said things like "Oh, I could never eat low-carb, I need my carbs" start asking questions like "so that meal is low carb huh?" and "how long does it take for cravings to go away" and "how many calories is that?"... and then start saying things like "I think I may want to try that when I... (get back from vacation/kids go back to school/etc etc.)"

Eventually the weight loss speaks for itself and we make it look easy.
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    ...when you look at your diary for the day, realize you've only had 76 grams of fat, and go get the pork rinds!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    ...when you've eaten 2 packages of cream cheese in the past 2 weeks. Oops! :blushing: :laugh:
  • spartangirl79
    spartangirl79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Awww, don't slam the "100g or less" people who are just starting out

sadface :sad:
  • PrincessShay135
    Options
    You know you are a low-carber when you tell the server to not bring bread to your table and to hold the croutons on your salad because you are on a diet then ask for butter to spread on your steak. The looks on their faces.... priceless!