Plank a Day - JUNE!

Options
124»

Replies

• kackie
    kackie Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Ok...I will have to try them on one leg! Something new to try! I've had my SIL here. She loves to walk so we got that in, but I missed yesterday's plank:grumble: Day before I just did a hold for 2 minutes 10 seconds. Today I am going to try ON ONE LEG and see what happens. I am driving to my parents who don't have internet, so I'll wish you a happy weekend and although we won't be "here", I will continue to try to build on my planks and see you on 50+! Take care, Barbie! You're an inspiration:flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,986 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Isn't it great to be with someone who loves to walk with you.......yesterday I went to two line dance classes--one as a student and the other as the teacher....still had time to walk the dogs AM and PM....did my 3 minute timed plank with 20 seconds on each leg at 9PM---better late than never :laugh: Enjoy your visit with your parents.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    finished the month with a three minute plank :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • m2nc
    m2nc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    back to it.. first plank in a month... 1 min 34 sec side planks 34 sec each side. Feel like I don't get off the side of my ankle enough
  • barbiecat
    Options
    back to it.. first plank in a month... 1 min 34 sec side planks 34 sec each side. Feel like I don't get off the side of my ankle enough

:bigsmile: that impresses me.....i haven't tried side planks.

:laugh: when it got down to only me posting, I stopped posting but I've done a three minute plank each day.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Sorry I disappeared! I was traveling abroad for two weeks in the countryside with little or no Internet.

Sad to see the plank challenge died out a bit, but I'm still doing my daily planks. I think I will continue with them as I definitely see improvement in the midsection and posture.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :flowerforyou: jlbay, I hope your trip was great

I have continued with daily planks usually 3 minutes but haven't posted them since the group got down to only two busy people :laugh: :laugh: