What size shoes do you wear?

Options

Replies

• RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    I am 5'11" and I wear a size 12. Nordstrom Rack is my savior!

I know, right!?!??! I can't believe what an amazing selection of larger size shoes they carry!
  • layapooh15
    layapooh15 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    11 gurllllll
  • lhld
    lhld Posts: 2
    Options
    i'm 6' and wear (US) 11-12 (depending on the style). i found a pair of women's airwalks in 12 and they are OMG comfy... but for workouts i prefer a tighter shoe, so i go with 11 sneakers. open-toe i usually wear men's sandals, but i can go down to women's 10... depending on the style, again.
  • tracielaine
    tracielaine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • Jalare
    Jalare Posts: 103
    Options
    10.5 or 11, depends on the shoe.
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and wear a size 11 shoe.
  • hhichristina
    hhichristina Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    size 10 shoes.
  • zenibear
    zenibear Posts: 4
    Options
    I have small feet for my height: I'm 5 ft 10 and wear size 6 (UK). My daughter is 10yrs old, 5 ft 1inch and same size feet as me!
  • drgoodtimes
    Options
    I wear size 11. I hate shoe shopping. My running sneakers are a 12, though.

I wore a 10 until I had kids.

I'm with ya! I am still trying to squeeze into my 10's, but my feet definitely grew after pregnancy. I don't want to admit it, because it's so hard to find cute shoes over size 10!
  • MrsCassieThreatt
    MrsCassieThreatt Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Shoe shopping is horrific and I don't normally go. I just bought Ghost 5's with my husband got fitted for them, and that wasn't too bad but...I got an 11.5 in those trainers. I remember about a year ago going to Ross and looking at the 10 and up section was was about 4 pairs of shoes and this little petite 4'9 woman comes up with her boyfriend and he says "these are nice" she said "oh no we are the ginormous feet aisle. These are for women with huge feet not me." I turned to her and said..."ptty we can't all be tiny in stature and thought processes." I shouldn't have been so high handed with her but I was offended and thought I'd let her know. I can't help being 5'10 and wear a size 11. Sorry I think a size 6 shoe on me would look absurd.

Anyhow I love Nine West and my favorite site is www.6pm.com and they always have sales on there for Nine West. They go up to a 12 too. Their leather sheos run small so I get a 12 sometimes. I'm about to throw my collection on ebay I have not worn yet because I quit my job to be a stay at home momma and I don't think I'll ever wear them.

I didn't know Nordstrom carried larger shoes! Thanks for the tip. Also Torrid does as well.
  • GreenBayDiva
    GreenBayDiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 11 shoe
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft and wear a 13. It's so hard to find shoes, especially with a narrow heel.
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5 and UK 6 1/2 ... some 6s fit, some 7s fit - I'm so awkward -_- my feet are really slim and boney and I have to cover them in plasters so I don't get blisters. I have never ever bought a pair of shoes that didn't end up hurting me somewhere, I hate my feet...
  • Jayne19099
    Jayne19099 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
  • betterthanbefpre
    betterthanbefpre Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I was a size 10 shoe in my 20's...now I am an 11!
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    8-8.5 @ 6 foot
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10.5" I wear an 8 1/2 in regular shoes and a 9 in running shoes. My regular shoe size did go up to a 9 when I was pregnant but went back down when the swelling went down and the baby weight came off.
  • mstyer2790
    mstyer2790 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I wear a 12 wide. Shoe shopping is NOT a hobby of mine. Ugh. So frustrating! :grumble:
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    an 11 medium, and sometimes a 12 narrow!
  • allie491
    allie491 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Geez...you guys were some large shoes! I wear an 8.5, guess that's pretty small for a tall chick (5'9)