Level 1 - report your progress here!

Options

Replies

• Pheonix2012
    Pheonix2012 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I start L1D1 tonight. The pushups ppl are mentioning are getting intimidating!! Has anyone had alot of success JUST doing the video, or should you mix it with Cardio?
  • Pheonix2012
    Pheonix2012 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Cece, are you starting the DVD today? I am starting it tonight, we could keep eachother motivated :o)
  • marilynglover
    Options
    i tried the dvd before and i found it so hard but thanks this group iam willing to try and stick with need to loose 50 pounds good luck ladies and gents
  • wolveslovemee
    wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Im on L1D7, still getting good heart rate out of it and still sweating a lot.
    I can go through most of the circuits without any problems but now Im doing "Natalie" mode.
    Using puny 2 lbs weights, waiting till level 2 to get to 5 lbs.

Looking forward to Level 2! I hear its pretty rough xD

Have noticed small changes already, but didnt take measurements, kind of going by pant looseness.
  • HeatherLeahxx
    HeatherLeahxx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Just completed L1 D4....im so tired :(
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 6 of level 1 today... so far no progress :( I just feel like *something* should be happening! Too early to tell?
  • snoozypoo
    snoozypoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just done day 2 :) can't wait for day 30 already!
  • BeUnique1207
    BeUnique1207 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    L1 D2 down! Since today is the holiday I wanted to make sure I got it in. I definitely need to invest in some smaller weights. The heavier size is making it difficult for me to complete all the reps.
  • mbeltran2440
    Options
    I just finished day 6 too, there has been no change on the scale so I started measuring today because I feel like there is a slight change already. Keep at it :)
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I’m on day 5 of level 1; I can already feel the difference in my endurance. I had underestimated Jillian, for some reason I thought I would just breeze through this workout (I guess the joke is on me) But I must admit that I get so excited thinking about completing the 30Day Shred.
  • mbeltran2440
    Options
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152007172060393&set=a.10150288001785393.538398.826010392&type=1&theater

this is progress of level one. I am now on level 2 and it's kicking my butt
  • mbeltran2440
    Options
    how do I get my picture to upload
  • martina28
    martina28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 10 of Lvl 1 on Wednesday and all I can say is that it was tough. I found the first 4 days fearly OK but towards the end it seemed to me harder and harder. I used 3lbs weight, but my arms are not strong enough so some repetitions I had to do without them. Similarly to the others my weight in first week increase and during the second week it sayed the same. I hope that the measurements would go down, during the level 2:)
  • kiwi321
    kiwi321 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today will be my last day of level 1! i'm excited but also nervous to move on to level 2 tommorw. definitely see a difference in endurance from day 1.
  • kiwi321
    kiwi321 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    just one more day till i'm done this level .. will be done day 10 after an hour!
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hi cant beleive having to start level 1 again x wish me luck x first one tomorrow :tongue:
  • crystallowry
    Options
    I Just finished level 1 day 5 today, I must say the cardio is still hard but I was able to do the full workout without breaks! I have been uusing large pasta soup cans for the weights as all the weights I have are 10lb, I did that day 1 with 10lb weights and day 2 I was like broken all over but I pushed through onto day 2 with soup cans, I am in no pain after day 5 and feel great! Tomorrow will be day 6 and I will also use my elliptical for 20 mins aswell! Does anyone notice bigger results with diet and additional cardio?! :)
  • AnaVanessaS
    Options
    I finished my first day on level one, I am not sore now, but I think I will be tomorrow, I also did 20 minutes work out on my wii, hope to see some results. I am really excited to to this, but this work out killed me. And I am trying to eat more healthy food and in the right time, not eating just because I am bored, let's see what will happen in the end of the 30 days :) Good luck to all of you guys :)
  • Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1. Sadly I couldn't do all of the jumping due to knee pain and wasn't able to do all of the bicycle crunches. I am so out of shape! Thankfully this is only 20 min, lol! I'm not gonna quit this though....I need this!
  • Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Day 4, was able to do all of the reverse crunches!!! Still working on getting all of the bicycle crunches, but thrilled so far :)