Wonder products!

Options

Replies

• mariaj1979
    mariaj1979 Posts: 31
    Options
    When shark week rears its ugly head I tend to turn to Atkins bars because there aren't too many low carb things to buy in the shops in the UK
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I love ordering from iHerb (free shipping on US orders over $20, and you can get a $5 off referral code on your first order if you know someone that's shopped there before) and decided to get some liquid stevia. I got Vanilla Creme and threw in a pack of Atkins bars while I was at it, and some Atkins baking mix for down the road when I want some biscuits. Also, on ever order you get to pick an item from the "freebie" section, and they also throw some random free stuff in your bag...I've gotten lens cloths, magnifying card, and pens before!

I'll let you know how I like my low carb goodies when they get here!
  • maremare312
    Options
    I bought some of the Atkins Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll bars today, so yummy! Thanks to whomever recommended them somewhere on this board! I have the chocolate coconut ones coming in the mail but couldn't resists buying some other ones today.
  • tjk71
    tjk71 Posts: 167
    Options
    Wildtree Products......they have AMAZING flavored grapeseed oils that you can use for stir frys, marinating meats, & all kinds of different seasoning blends to give your food all natural flavor. Nothing Processed!

My favorites: Roasted Garlic Grapeseed oil, Lemon grapeseed oil & the butter grapeseed oil......you can even replace the butter grapeseed oil w/ any recipe that calls for melted butter so its healthier for you!
    www.mywildtree.com/mamawildtree
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Walden farms products
    Ezsweetz
    Tofu shiratake
    Sf jello
    Quest bars
  • vickianne17
    vickianne17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Julian Bakery smart carb #1 and #2 breads and carbmaster yogurt from Ralphs. I really haven't experimented much past those as far as "comfort" foods go. I mainly stay with meat, chicken, fish and the right veggies. :-) I would love to hear what others have found!!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    so happy someone mentioned josephs flax pitas. they are amazing.
    almond flour! it makes amazing cookies.
    stevia
    unsweetened coconut flakes
    pecans
    reduced sugar ketchup
    tovani syrups
    sugarfree jello

i smell really yummy candles, and it helps curb my cravings. i have a hazelnut one (since sugar free creamer has too many carbs to be worth it)
    i have a fruity one and a sugar cookie one too. mm.

crystal light hydration natural berry splash - which is discontinued, sadly.
    the new appletini and mojito ones are pretty good.
    dark chocolate coconut crunch atkins bar
    sugarfree popsicles
  • summer_tyme
    summer_tyme Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Flatout wraps & Healthy Life bread (5 net carbs) for quick and easy sandwiches/wraps, Carbsmart ice cream when I need a sugar fix!!
  • JenRLo
    JenRLo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I didn't notice anyone mention my favorites:

Laughing Cow French Onion cheese on celery
    Plain Nonfat Greek yogurt w. strawberries and/or blueberries & 1 packet Splenda
    Pistachios!
    Ricotta cheese with almond flavoring & 1 packet Splenda
    String Cheese

I'm a SB girl!
  • maremare312
    Options
    I love the liquid stevia I got from iherb.com! I got the vanilla creme flavor and added about 20 drops to my large pitcher of iced tea. I just like it a little sweet, and this was perfect!

Not as crazy about the Atkins chocolate coconut bars, the coconut middle is kind of dry? Still a nice dessert, probably get a different flavor next time.

I'm excited to make some sausage balls with the Atkins baking mix! Nom!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    weird. all mine are extremely sticky sweet and almost gooey, like the inside of an almond joy (which is what it tastes like!)
  • maremare312
    Options
    weird. all mine are extremely sticky sweet and almost gooey, like the inside of an almond joy (which is what it tastes like!)

Hmm, maybe mine were just sitting around for awhile then, I might give them another go someday.
  • ZipperJJ
    ZipperJJ Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    The coconut Endulge bars are my favorite! I don't even need other candy-like bars (although the ones that taste like Baby Ruth are pretty amazing...) They definitely taste like Almond Joy, like Cara said.

I just found a new "Wonder Product" - Flackers. Flax crackers. I used to be in to Wasa bread as my LC cracker of choice but they taste terrible (at least the lowest carb ones did), especially for the number of net carbs per cracker.

Dill-flavored Flackers have only 1g net carbs per serving, which is 3 rectangle or 6 square crackers (the boxes on the site look different than what I got). There are also other flavors with different carb counts, all of them pretty low.

Here's the Web site: http://www.drinthekitchen.com/products.html They cost $5.99/box on their site, $5.39/box at Netrition.com. I coulda swore they were cheaper in the store when I bought them but I could very well be wrong.

I've been eating them with a crazy spread I make that is cream cheese, mayo, sharp cheddar and garlic powder. Nummy!
  • LaJaunaF
    LaJaunaF Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I think for nutrition Almond milk is amazing, but i just bought some to try the other day and I spat it out. UGH. If I can find some yummy coffee drink to make with it, MAYBE I will give it a shot... Someone give me some non-gross uses?

If you want to make a protein drink, almond milk is a great base! Nice and creamy!
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Josephs Low Carb breads.... They have pita, lavash, tortillas all made with Oat, Flax and Whole Wheat combined.. and they are actually VERY good!

They are a company out of Lawrence, Massachusetts and its VERY easy to find these products just about anywhere!

http://www.josephsbakery.com

Love, love! The only "real" carbs I eat.
  • varnerific
    varnerific Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    "Bread Cheese" Slice it, fry it up in a pan. Delicious when dipped in sugar free syrup. Mmmmm......
  • lanthony1970
    Options
    New to fitness pal. I am so excited to be a part of this community.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You guys have it so good, very little low carb products in the UK, so i just have to find foods that are naturally low in carbs. My friend sent me the low carb wraps they are awesome. I love Jerky too, could eat it all day long!!! x
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You guys have it so good, very little low carb products in the UK, so i just have to find foods that are naturally low in carbs. My friend sent me the low carb wraps they are awesome. I love Jerky too, could eat it all day long!!! x

Sweden has it the best I think. They actually think that Low Carb High Fat is Good for you.
  • possibri
    possibri Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Too lazy to see if this was mentioned, but Julian's Smart Carb #1 bread (1 net carb, 1g fat, 12g protein, 12g fiber) — amazing and it tastes good!

http://www.julianbakery.com/bread-product/smart-carb-1/

Also, cold brewed green tea with stevia, and Simply Lite Low-Carb dark chocolate with almonds (from Trader Joe's).