Introduce yourselves and your goals!

Options

Replies

• Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response! I'll just have to be patient and hopefully my little ticker will start to move. :smile:

Welcome :smile: but for me the scale doesn't matter. What matters is your measurements and the inches you are losing. You be surprised on how many people will guess your weight wrong because you look skinnier than you really are because of your muscles

You're right! My height also conceals my fat too. LOL
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    Thanks for the response! I'll just have to be patient and hopefully my little ticker will start to move. :smile:

Welcome :smile: but for me the scale doesn't matter. What matters is your measurements and the inches you are losing. You be surprised on how many people will guess your weight wrong because you look skinnier than you really are because of your muscles

Then you don't have to worry that much!
  • Ruz456
    Ruz456 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hey everyone, Im Mike, 22 years old just recently graduated in Athletic Training, my goals as of right now is to get down to about 180-185lbs or so. I started at 220 and now I am down to about 192ish so im nearing the end of my journey however getting there is only the beginning, maintaining and improving my fitness takes a lifetime so thats why I am here to see it to the end and help everyone get to where they want to be as well
  • Btmartin54
    Options

Then you don't have to worry that much!

:laugh: Funny! There's no sexy body underneath all my layers of clothing. I'm sending you a friend request. :happy: I coulld use more positive friends like you!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    we are all here to get to our own personal sexy :D
  • cknust
    cknust Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am trying to work out and get back into shape. My husband just smiles when I say I am going to lose weight and get back in shape. I really want to make it work this time and would appreciate any help and support. My daughter is working out with me.
    Please HELP and SUPPORT me!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Alison, 32 years old. I'm a busy wife & mother of 3.
    I'm here to finally get to goal, about 40 more pounds to go. I started losing weight Jan 2007, and I will get to this point, get too comfortable, gain weight, then start the cycle all over again. This time I'm going to cut the cockiness off at the pass and finally finish my weight loss journey.
    I want to find my "sexy" so bad I can't stand it.
  • Btmartin54
    Options
    Hi, I am trying to work out and get back into shape. My husband just smiles when I say I am going to lose weight and get back in shape. I really want to make it work this time and would appreciate any help and support. My daughter is working out with me.

I get the same reaction from my husband...I've said it so many times in the past and did nothing about it. Now, while he's away I really want to show him that I could do it. I'm here to support and motivate you!!! :happy:
  • meganrogers55
    Options
    Hi! Im Megan! My goal is to lose about 20 pounds. Once there I want to re-evaluate. Im 5 foot tall and 148. Ive started lowering my calories but havent done much exercising. Ive never been able to stick to something and actually lose weight. But my bf is working out and getting lots of sun so I need to keep up. Another goal besides weight loss is to lose my "mommy pouch" in my lower stomach! I had a c-section 4 months ago and am having difficulty losing it. If anyone has any tips at all or good work out routines I would LOVE to hear them! Thank you and good luck to everyone! :)
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Sonya. I am a stay at home momma of two wonderful babies and a loving fiance. I want to shed 40 pounds and get my body back. I "lost" myself with the last pregnancy and just eating crap!! I have already lost 5.5 pounds in the last 2 weeks and love how I feel. Cant wait to she the rest and finally have my dream wedding in that dress thats 2 sizes too small in my closet :D
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Haha, I'm not a surgery person (and neither is my significant other!!). Whatever I get from working out and eating well is what I'm stuck with; no surgeries.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options

What a big goal! We're all here to support you through it all! :happy: and who knows, maybe if you do lose all that weight including your boobs maybe a new man (or woman) walks into your life and pays for new ones :wink: JUST KIDDING! Even though women have said their husbands have done that on here :grumble:

Haha, I'm not a surgery person (and neither is my significant other!!). Whatever I get from working out and eating well is what I'm stuck with; no surgeries.
  • bellachops101
    bellachops101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

This is my first group that I have joined but I have read through and you all seem so supportive I think this is just what I need right now. I want to lose about another 50lbs and I am happy to do it pretty slowly to make sure I keep it off. I have really changed in the last year that I have been on MFP and although I have not lost that much weight I have felt a lot sexier and been braver with the things I wear. I can't wait for this to keep getting better and better. I think feeling good about yourself at whatever weight you are is the most important feeling in the world. Good luck everyone xx
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options

Will do :smile: ! Glad to hear that your daughter is doing it with you!
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    Hi. I'm Alison, 32 years old. I'm a busy wife & mother of 3.
    I'm here to finally get to goal, about 40 more pounds to go. I started losing weight Jan 2007, and I will get to this point, get too comfortable, gain weight, then start the cycle all over again. This time I'm going to cut the cockiness off at the pass and finally finish my weight loss journey.
    I want to find my "sexy" so bad I can't stand it.

Hey Alison! Have you started changing up your diet? Or trying to play games with your child that involve alot of exercise? (ie. basketball or soccer)
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    Hi! Im Megan! My goal is to lose about 20 pounds. Once there I want to re-evaluate. Im 5 foot tall and 148. Ive started lowering my calories but havent done much exercising. Ive never been able to stick to something and actually lose weight. But my bf is working out and getting lots of sun so I need to keep up. Another goal besides weight loss is to lose my "mommy pouch" in my lower stomach! I had a c-section 4 months ago and am having difficulty losing it. If anyone has any tips at all or good work out routines I would LOVE to hear them! Thank you and good luck to everyone! :)

Have you tried work out DVDs? Some of them are great and help you get up and move because they're so fun!
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    Hi, Im Sonya. I am a stay at home momma of two wonderful babies and a loving fiance. I want to shed 40 pounds and get my body back. I "lost" myself with the last pregnancy and just eating crap!! I have already lost 5.5 pounds in the last 2 weeks and love how I feel. Cant wait to she the rest and finally have my dream wedding in that dress thats 2 sizes too small in my closet :D

That's great to hear! Have you started eating healthier and making better choics?
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options

What a big goal! We're all here to support you through it all! :happy: and who knows, maybe if you do lose all that weight including your boobs maybe a new man (or woman) walks into your life and pays for new ones :wink: JUST KIDDING! Even though women have said their husbands have done that on here :grumble:

Good to know :tongue:
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

This is my first group that I have joined but I have read through and you all seem so supportive I think this is just what I need right now. I want to lose about another 50lbs and I am happy to do it pretty slowly to make sure I keep it off. I have really changed in the last year that I have been on MFP and although I have not lost that much weight I have felt a lot sexier and been braver with the things I wear. I can't wait for this to keep getting better and better. I think feeling good about yourself at whatever weight you are is the most important feeling in the world. Good luck everyone xx

And good luck to you too! Welcome to the group by the way :wink:
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    Im looking to lose at least 50 more pounds. I have a long way to go :(