quirks

Options
13»

Replies

• porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I don't wear clothes when I'm at home alone.

I do this too!

I'm a nudist, as well. :blushing: Every night after coming home from the gym, I have to peel those sweaty things off of me as soon as I walk in the door. It has been a great exercise in becoming comfortable naked, and something that I think will come in handy someday!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I tend to not eat bread. For example, I'll order a sandwich from whereever and eat, at most, half the bun. Same does for wraps.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I hide my teddy bear.

I sleep with my bear when I'm sick.

I set him to watch over my kingdom while Im away
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I hide my teddy bear.

I sleep with my bear when I'm sick.

I set him to watch over my kingdom while Im away

I love it!
  • lotOFbody
    lotOFbody Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i have chapstick strategically placed all around my house in case my lips get chapped lol. Before i go to sleep i have to make sure i have the one above my bed because i wake up in the middle of the night to put it on! What can i say?? lol, i get nervous when my lips are chap for to long! Weird huh??!?
  • NNAhuja
    Options
    i have chapstick strategically placed all around my house in case my lips get chapped lol. Before i go to sleep i have to make sure i have the one above my bed because i wake up in the middle of the night to put it on! What can i say?? lol, i get nervous when my lips are chap for to long! Weird huh??!?
    lol if that's weird I do it too! Bathrooms, bedroom, kitchen, living room, my car, my work locker, and my desk at work. Mind you they are all different lip glosses or balms. lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I talk to tv shows like I am in the show .. lol. Especially House Hunters .. lol .. I have an opinion I share with all the home owners. When I watch football .. I yell and swear and dance and throw things. I actually talk to myself quite a bit. I only clean when people are coming over. I cut my toe nails on the couch .. lol.

I do this to ... And remeber if the coach starts tapping his ear that means he heard you lol.... I also talk to myself but I blame that on being home with 2 small people half the time
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, I wear a t-shirt and undies around the house; I clean up when company is coming over (mainly the toys that are everywhere); I hate putting away dishes and laundry; I get mad if the toilet paper is off the holder, that is so lazy.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Well I'm very creative and hyper. I find weird ways to entertain myself when alone such as dancing, dancing naked (not as sexy as it sounds), talking to myself, pretending I have my own cooking show, create accents and practice them...

No I wouldn't share these "quirks". I sort of did in last relationship and well that didn't go to well.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    lol if that's weird I do it too! Bathrooms, bedroom, kitchen, living room, my car, my work locker, and my desk at work. Mind you they are all different lip glosses or balms. lol

Yup, I'm the same way with chapstick and gloss. I always have multiple kinds and the they are everywhere at home, in my purse and desk at work. I didn't think it was weird until you said it was though... oops.
  • NNAhuja
    Options

Yup, I'm the same way with chapstick and gloss. I always have multiple kinds and the they are everywhere at home, in my purse and desk at work. I didn't think it was weird until you said it was though... oops.

I don't think it's weird either. Gotta keeps the lips kissable at all times. Never know ;)
  • lotOFbody
    lotOFbody Posts: 12 Member
    Options

LoL i never thought it was weird untill my cousin called me crazy for ordering them in bulk off of amazon. Ive only done it twice but it keeps me stocked up! Might sound crazy but because i have to use them every where i go im always loosing them, so the logical thing for me is to roder ahead of time and save about $15!! Imma have to buy em anyway!

22289326.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I tend to strip off at least my shirt once entering my place. (I live alone and generally don't have the binds open).
    I rarely eat at the table - it's in the kitchen, on the couch, on the floor, or on the go.
    After a shower, I won't get dressed again unless I have to. (Or I'll wait till the last minute.)
    Sleep with a fan.
    I like laying on the floor with my feet on the couch from time to time.
    I don't like being in the same space with people 24/7 so when I had a roomate or am living with family or someone, there has to be some period of time where me and other people aren't in the same close proximity. (Open living/dining rooms work well cause then we are in the same 'room' but not same space.)

That's all I can think of.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I do that too, I freak out if I don't have chapstick near me at all times so I stash them everywhere. I recently had to switch from the cherry chapstick to a non-colored one because they kept getting stuck in the dryer and put red spots all over my clothes.

Same way with my contacts, I'm pretty much blind without them or my glasses so I get paranoid I'm going to lose one.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    For me, I freak out when I don't have my Swiss Army Knife nearby.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    Running through your house naked is a quirk? Hmmmmm, didn't know that. Guess I do have one.