Weigh In

Options

Replies

• jdhubbard
    jdhubbard Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My last weigh in was July 3 at 200.8. I'm so looking forward to finally seeing a number that starts with 1!!
  • JustMaxine55
    JustMaxine55 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    7/6/12 236
  • frcklz613
    frcklz613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    119 as of yesterday morning.
  • MLL0319
    MLL0319 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    July 7-153
  • Tyffany76
    Tyffany76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm Tyffany. Just joined. Weigh in this morning was 173.1lbs. Can't wait to be reunited with the 160s again!!! It's been too long!
  • jc1115
    jc1115 Posts: 22
    Options
    So I just bought a scale today and I'm weighing in at 137.2. I can't wait to shed these 10 lbs!!
  • Mysticdi
    Mysticdi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    As of my last weigh in I am 232 lbs. This will be fun to see everyone make it!
  • AHatFullOfSky
    AHatFullOfSky Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is perfect for me! I will be on holiday in Portugal 5 weeks today and really need to lose 10 pounds by then, so this group will give me the added motivation to do it. I am motivated - but any tips or easy exercise ideas I can do at home would be appreciated - do walking although so fed up of the constant rain haven't done that much this week. Have a stepper and try to get that out when I can in the evenings. Oh yes I weighed in today at 171lbs.

I just started today doing the 30 Day Shred dvd. I've seen great results posted in here! Excellent for some toning.
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    July 9th weigh in: 229.4
  • peridot1383
    peridot1383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    July 9th weigh- in: 160.3
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    I think we should all add each other for motivation and reminders. but thats just me.
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    A friend of mine sent me a picture today with the caption "No Matter who you are, No matter what you do. You absolutely, positively do the the POWER to CHANGE". We all have the power, craving, strength, and attitude to lose this unwanted weight. Just imagine at our final weigh in how much weight we all have lost together. Hope everyone has a good week and stay focused on the small picture at the moment that will lead us all the BIG picture at the end of our journey. Happy Monday ladies. <3
  • brinaz88
    brinaz88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    friday morning!!! -1.8 pounds this morning.
  • thenicksters
    thenicksters Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    First week results............................. 2.4 lbs!! I am excited because I have been at a plateau for months now -- woo hoo!!
    Good luck to all!!!
    Happy FRIDAY!
  • ChelleA65
    ChelleA65 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    234- three down, seven to go!!
  • frcklz613
    frcklz613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh-in was 117 (2 pounds down), but I did reach 116.5 earlier this week! Very happy to finally see results again, and I'm hoping to do some more Insanity later!
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Went from 166.4 last weigh in to 162.4 today. 4lbs!!!
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    started at 159 - 26 days ago

now, as of today - 151.8 :DDD
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    Check In: 236.4. Down 3.9lbs...only 6.1lbs to go. everyone seems to be doing very well with the challenge so far. Keep up the good work ladies.
  • bahnscutie
    bahnscutie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Week 1 weigh in.
    SW: 141
    CW: 139.2
    Difference: -2.8 :smile:
    Total to Go: 7.2

My goals for this week are to really focus on the weekend and not let to many slips up go by!