Online Dating Rules...

Options

Replies

• BelMckenzie
    BelMckenzie Posts: 249
    Options
    Women, make sure to put how your not looking for a one-night stand or FWB

Hey I use the one night stand thing! It helps a lot!!

If your going to use that you're not looking for a one-night stand make sure in all of your pictures you have as little clothing as possible on.... nothing gets to a guys heart like confusion.

Ok, I have put conservative pictures up (no cleavage) since I don't like the inappropiate comments, so I am good to go.

Now if I am ever looking for a one night stand, I would make sure my boobs stand out and be shown in tiny skirts. Thanks for the tip!! :laugh:
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Start off by saying you are a single mom and your children come first. Followed by family and friends, then your career, then your church, then whatever else. All guys are lining up to meet the woman who is available from 9:15 -9:22 pm every third Tuesday. It's our dream!

Guess I know what's wrong with my profile now! LOL :laugh: :tongue:
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Start off by saying you are a single mom and your children come first. Followed by family and friends, then your career, then your church, then whatever else. All guys are lining up to meet the woman who is available from 9:15 -9:22 pm every third Tuesday. It's our dream!

Me too, crap. lol
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    This is your chance to out kick your coverage by two football fields.... do not correspond with anyone you might actually have a chance with!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    For women: You must love camping, fishing, and nascar.
    I love camping, and I don't mind fishing, but Nascar is for b!tches. No one wants to watch anyone turn left all day.

I don't like camping for more than one night due to me wanting to shower, I like fishing a lot, and I like NASCAR. I don't sit and watch it though, it's just on in the background while we listen for stuff they say that sounds dirty. :laugh:

hahah the radio show I listen to in the morning does "fun with Nascar" "fun with golf" etc and takes all the dirty sounding clips and does a mashup.
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options

Me too, crap. lol

Ditto - me too......
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Your intro line must say "I am looking for my best friend"
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    This is your chance to out kick your coverage by two football fields.... do not correspond with anyone you might actually have a chance with!

I might be slow this afternoon but I have no idea what the first part of what you wrote means.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I might be slow this afternoon but I have no idea what the first part of what you wrote means.

Out kicking your coverage = dating someone better looking then you.
  • poncho33
    Options
    Always.... and I mean ALWAYS list every place you have ever traveled!! Every guy is looking for the real life Carmen San Diego
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhh.
  • poncho33
    Options
    If you're in your 20's make sure to put you won't date anyone older than 30 because that would be like dating your dad.... don't worry about the math, we all know your dad was a pimp before he turned 10!
  • solman66
    solman66 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Be sure to say that you hate games and are tired of the drama otherwise we won't know that you're looking for serious relationship.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Don't forget:

"I want to have fun and I want a guy who can make me laugh"
  • BelMckenzie
    BelMckenzie Posts: 249
    Options
    Be sure to say that you hate games and are tired of the drama otherwise we won't know that you're looking for serious relationship.

Oh yeah the drama line! I love when guys put that in their profile- to me that reads that they are full of drama and to say away from them!!
  • poncho33
    Options
    Add to your profile how your overwhelmed with messages... who wouldn't want to throw their name in that hat!!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options

"My friends and family mean everything to me"

really get guys interested in your profile.

hahah whats wrong with this? lol

I would think that to mean that, if dating ever came about, the man would always be second best to the gaggle of friends. It'd be worse than having to pass the dad approval test. Suppose its the same as the how a female would view, "I'm a big football fan and have a season ticket and go to every game, home and away" - kiss goodbye seeing him on pretty much anytime
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options

really get guys interested in your profile.

hahah whats wrong with this? lol

Every female on there has that exact line

I don't have anything remotely like that on mine! :tongue:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I don't invest a lot of emotions into someone I'm just emailing or texting. And I always assume they are talking to other people because I usually am, too.

yep! unless they tell you otherwise!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Every female on there has that exact line
    I don't have anything remotely like that on mine! :tongue:

Me neither!