Zumba wii Challenge

Options

Replies

• rayita001
    rayita001 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Day 8 is complete for me. I did 20 min Zumba Abs today as well as some other mini challenges throughout the forums. Have a restful night my friends!
  • kiminor
    kiminor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am way off schedual due to work and allergies or a cold but I'm getting back on track. Today I did my 30 day shred and then
    22 minutes of Zumba Rush high intensity
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    7/12 complete 45 min...
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    Day 11: 7/12- I will not be doing Zumba tonight. I am having female issues tonight and not feeling well. I usually do it when I get home from walking but can't get my body to moving. Therefore, I am going to bed and will pick up after my walk tomorrow. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • rayita001
    Options
    Day 11: 7/12- I will not be doing Zumba tonight. I am having female issues tonight and not feeling well. I usually do it when I get home from walking but can't get my body to moving. Therefore, I am going to bed and will pick up after my walk tomorrow. Keep up the good work everyone.

Hope you feel better tomorrow!!
  • rayita001
    Options
    Day 9: 7/12 completed 45 min tonight. Had to get a few challenges done before midnight.
  • kiminor
    kiminor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Did my 30 day shred then rewarded myself for having survived it with Zumba Rush 23 minutes! Woohoo I don't have to reward myself with food anymore lol
  • toniarandall
    Options
    Okay everyone I feel so much better after a cup of hot tea and some rest. I back and ready to do some zumba. I will keep u posted.
  • toniarandall
    Options

Hope you feel better tomorrow!!

Thanks so much. I do feel better today.
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    No exercise the last 2 days, but the plan is to get up in morning and Zumba. Wish me luck!:smile:
  • rayita001
    Options
    Day 10 complete: 20 min Zumba abs and 20 min Express Zumba
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    wow everyone is doing so well, I did over 60 mins zumba yesterday, have just had a nice lond walk and hope to zumba this afternoon, think I have only missed one day but did have a long walk and other exercise so viva la zumba!
  • toniarandall
    Options
    I complete zumba 7/13 and did 30 minutes. I feel great. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • toniarandall
    Options
    7/14 Zumba Challenge Complete. I only did 20 minutes tonight with a 60 minute walk. Tomorrow I will pick up the pace back to 30 or 45 minutes. I finally order the wii 2 and I can't wait to get it. I am so excited. Everyone keep up the good work.
  • rayita001
    Options
    Day 11 complete. Did 20 min Zumba abs tonight and a 30 min Blast and Tone DVD.
  • rayita001
    Options
    Day 12: 20 min Zumba Abs and 20 min Zumba Express
  • ebonyroche
    Options
    Im back Day 14 just completed Zumba Active with a little dancing and stretching, 55 minutes. I have been of my exercise for 4 days and my back don't feel too good but I pushed through by the end of the week it should be better. I gotta move!
  • toniarandall
    Options
    Okay Day 15: 7/16 is complete. I did 45 minutes of zumba and really feel great. keep up the good work everyone and I will keep u posted.
  • ebonyroche
    Options
    Day 15 just completed Zumba Active with a little dancing and stretching, 55 minutes. I think I will do elliptical tomorrow, change it up a little:wink: Happy Zumba'in
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been away so couldn't do any Zumba, no classes or anywhere to put DVD or Wii (nightmare) but I have got right back into it today. Just been the gym and do 1hr Zumba class in my lunch time. Now eating my lunch at my desk which is never good. Best get back to it before I am fired hehehe xx