Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Greetings and Salutations Gentlemen,
    First off, I want to thank Todd for taking care of the posting of the chart for the last several weeks. I really appreciate it. Taking a few weeks off was nice and much needed.

This weeks biggest, and only, loser was whorehey with a 1.8 pound loss. Way to go buddy. Shabbar was able to maintain his lean number. Unbelievably, 5 of us posted a gain this week and everyone else sat on the sidelines. I am certain and confident next week will see a huge flip in the numbers.

I hope you all have a fantastic week. If you can think of anyone else that would like to join, please send them an invite. Also, if you are on the list and prefer to not post any more, just send me a message and I'll remove you. Thanks guys.

Here is this week's chart.

WeekofJuly2.jpg
  • Frayed_Ends
    Options
    Still here, been a busy few weeks, summer hit full force. I'll get updated numbers in for next week! Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their summer!
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LWW - 238 lbs
    CWW - 239 lbs

Well, my first checkin after I had family visit from out of town for 5 days. Lots of local rich and high sodium food was on the menu.

Having only a 1 pound gain is a win under such circumstances, I am now back on program and renewing focus. Have a great weekend guys.
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    The yoyo continues. Lets see if we can string 2 weeks of losses together.
    Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 254.75
    CW - 248.50
    WT - 6.25
    TWL - 132.50
    DLP - 07/13/12
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW:226.8
    CW:224.8
    Lost: 2.0
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Tim Boss
    Good Morning Captain,

This week I lost my focus & Gain the Weight :cry: due to Vacation Shopping

LW: 169.756
    CW: 171.079
    GAIN : 1.32

Best of Luck to all our Friends...
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi all,

last weight: 212#
    current weight: 212#

about the same.

have a nice week.
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Last week: 384.0
    Current: 381.0
    Lost: 3.0
  • Frayed_Ends
    Options
    LW: 209.6
    CW: 208.8
    WT: 0.8
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    At 304 this morning so down .4 at least it's not up. I reset my ticker since I've been at this for quite awhile. How Stevll got his groove back!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hello Men,

We had a muuuuch better week as a whole. A total of 7 posted a loss and only 1 slight gain and bmirob is maintaining. Outstanding job everyone. We also had a better turnout this week. I did have to drop a couple from the chart but they are welcome back at any time.
    toddhbrown, you are da man! Keep rocking it.
    I gotta keep this short and get back to work so here is this week's chart. Thanks for all your support in keeping this going guys.

WeekofJuly9.jpg
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Hello Captain Tim,
    Good Morning,

I think I am very Lucky to be listed in Weight Loss listing with a GAIN ... :wink:

I know this happend becuase I am a favourite member of the Team Leader ... :smile:

Thanks & Have a Nice Day...
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hello Captain Tim,
    Good Morning,

I think I am very Lucky to be listed in Weight Loss listing with a GAIN ... :wink:

I know this happend becuase I am a favourite member of the Team Leader ... :smile:

Thanks & Have a Nice Day...

Yes, you are a favorite member and Monday mornings are usually a bit hectic for me. Oh well, thanks for catching that :)
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the week.

LWW - 239 lbs.
    CWW - 237 lbs.

So back in the swing of things.
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Hi Tim Boss
    Good Morning Captain,

Our Ramadan Month started all in the world loose wait during this month, I am the only stupid who Gains...

No execuse.. eating more and more... I need some good bashing...

LW: 171.079
    CW: 175.267
    GAIN : 4.188

I will try from tonight to start work out and start some control on food...

Best of Luck to all our Friends...
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW:224.8 (7/15/12)
    CW:230.2 (7/23/12)
    Gained: 5.4 :noway:

Doh! Between several birthday celebrations last week and going to Vegas for 3 days I really messed myself up... oh well, I'll start watching it again this week and push for better results. :smokin:
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Last week: 381.0
    Current: 380.0
    Lost: 1.0

Was down 5 a one point last week, but had a really bad weekend. I've got to get my weekends under control. They are killing me. Fast food and pizza joints are too easy to hit when you are out running around with the kids. Got to set a better example. I pack my lunch on weekdays for work, maybe I should pack my lunch on the weekends too? Hmm might not be a bad idea. Anybody else figured out how to control the weekend?

--G
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My fellow losers,
    I am going to be off the radar for this week and next week as I am in Texas without a scale and did not weigh in before I left. (Bad Todd)
    I will weigh in and post numbers again in 2 weeks.
    I've been exercising every morning since I've been gone (It helps that my buddy here in Texas is a marathon runner :))
    I just hope that I keep the output larger than the intake........great food is my friend and Texas is full of great food.
    Please take care and have a great couple of weeks
    Sincerely
    Todd
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Guess I'll wait till tomorrow to post the chart. Only 5 updates so far this week.

Todd, too bad we couldn't plan our Texas trips at the same time. Enjoy yourself in the Lone Star State and we catch you up when you get back.

gpballdwin and trelm, you guys are so far leading the charge this week. Way to go.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Well, not a big turnout this week. Life sometimes catches up to us and keeps up pretty busy on other things. I hope to see some more of you back next week.

Trelm is this weeks biggest loser. Congrats buddy. I know you are not feeling too well lately and I hope you feel better soon.

Here you go guys.

WeekofJuly16.jpg