Progress discussion

Options

Replies

• betina64
    betina64 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well done, mantislady. I also had a good day.

Betina
  • betina64
    Options
    kdenapolis

" Had a rough morning, but am going to eat more veggies. fruit and salads for the rest of the day! plus work out! I hate days when I am on the run all day. ! "

Did the rest of your day go ok?
    Betina
  • tch7n8
    tch7n8 Posts: 3
    Options
    Beginning day 4- I'm hoping the sweet cravings stop today. I have been drinking tons of water instead of sweets. Down 1.2 pounds!
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Started at 187 on Wednesday, 7/11/12
    Today, Wednesday, 7/18/12: 186

Down one pound. I plan to stick to the challenge with no cheating and lose more this week. I'm going to do a 30 minute Weight Watchers moderate pace aerobic workout after I log out.

Good luck to everyone on the challenge!
  • silverkitten13
    Options
    beginning of day 6! im so proud myself for not cheating at all!! im going on a mini vacation tomorrow so im gonna try hard to stay in my calorie limit since im sure we will go out to dinner..
  • alwest0902
    alwest0902 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am on a high protein/low carb diet plan and I have found that sugar free jello helps satisfy my cravings and it's low calorie.
  • betina64
    Options
    I put on 200 grs again! I'm not happy at all. I had no cravings. I don't know what is going on. I have put on half a kilo in 3 days.
    The only different thing I have done is to workout everyday. Is that a possible reason for putting on weght?
    What do you think?
    Betina
  • betina64
    Options
    beginning of day 6! im so proud myself for not cheating at all!! im going on a mini vacation tomorrow so im gonna try hard to stay in my calorie limit since im sure we will go out to dinner..

Well done! have fun on your minivacation, Silverkitten:glasses:
    Betina
  • sarahkristin33
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I am still doing well and no cheating , this is day 4 for me. I am doing no sugar and no white flour. It really does get a little easier every day. However, I do think I am going to buy some sugar free jello. It sounds like a good option.

Sarah
  • mantisladyx
    mantisladyx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Day 6 is done.....however I had a lot of problems today.....tummy upset, bloated, dizzy spells, but on the upside my blood sugar level the 3 times I checked today was 5.4 and 5.4 and 6.2 I have not been that low since I became a diabetic.......and that is without metformin, I stopped taking the med 11 days ago when I started my life change plan.
  • kdenapolis
    kdenapolis Posts: 15
    Options
    It did! And today went pretty ok, too. Did some kettlebell swings tonight, some lunges, etc. broke a light sweat. Can't seem to press play on the actual workout dvd...am i burnt out? i think i am going to go for a brisk walk when hubby gets home, too.
  • betina64
    Options
    Day 6 is done.....however I had a lot of problems today.....tummy upset, bloated, dizzy spells, but on the upside my blood sugar level the 3 times I checked today was 5.4 and 5.4 and 6.2 I have not been that low since I became a diabetic.......and that is without metformin, I stopped taking the med 11 days ago when I started my life change plan.

This is excellent news! ( not that you had an upset stomach)
    How much is the upper limit when check your blood so as not to need medication? What would be the range for a non diabetic person?
    Betina
  • Stephanie2405
    Options
    I am down two pounds but seem to be stuck here. We have been travelling a lot and it's hard to get in exercise and eating right when staying with friends who are cooking meals for us. Any ideas?
  • silverkitten13
    Options
    i am SO excited i had to basically run to my computer to tell everyone lol. its day 7, just weighed myself for the first time in a week and im already at my goal weight for the two weeks!! woo hoo! one more week to go!!

STARTING WEIGHT: 134.4

CURRENT WEIGHT: 129.4

:-D definately the motivation i need to keep me eating healthy today and tomorrow since we are going out of town!
  • BradsLynne
    BradsLynne Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm on day 4 and going strong and remaining positive!
  • mantisladyx
    Options

This is excellent news! ( not that you had an upset stomach)
    How much is the upper limit when check your blood so as not to need medication? What would be the range for a non diabetic person?
    Betina
  • mantisladyx
    Options
    Non diabetic range should be anywhere from 4.5 up to 6
  • mantisladyx
    Options
    at the moment it is 7.7 but still really good....after eating watermelon. which is pretty high on the sugar side(carb)
  • sarahkristin33
    Options
    Hi , still doing good. No cheating :). I have lost 2 pounds so far. woo hoo!!! I can't believe I am doing this. No white flour, no sugar, no wine - which i really miss. I think I can do this!
  • silverkitten13
    Options
    on vacation... took my boyfriend out for dinner and i did good and ordered a turkey burger but completely messed up and got a chocolate malt and fries :-( i feel so gross now!!! ugh, i was doing so good too!!! oh well, tomorrows a new day! one more week with no slip ups!