Progress discussion

Options
124»

Replies

• betina64
    betina64 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have done ok today. we"ll see what the scales has to say.
    Not the end of the world silverkitten, you star again tomorrow.
    Betina
  • 20diane
    20diane Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just about to start day 5, I too had a tummy bug which has boosted my weight loss by a couple of pounds, but will now have to be extra careful not to put them back on. I know it's probably just water loss but my waist and stomach feel smaller. No cheats and enjoying the challenge. Have not exercised this week as not felt well enough. Starting to feel better now so will start with gentle exercise and build my stamina back up. :smile:
  • mantisladyx
    mantisladyx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing it and going strong
  • silverkitten13
    Options
    i was SO sick all night from the dinner i ate! maybe it was trying to teach me a lesson.. lol
  • betina64
    Options
    So far, so good. This week I finally went down 0.4 kgs. So that's not bad after all :)

Betina
  • mantisladyx
    Options
    Yeah.....it''s been a week, and I had my up and downs but I'm still here, and I'm glad to see everyone else posting.
  • sarahkristin33
    Options
    hey, today was the hardest day. I am still doing pretty good. I went a little over on calories but not too bad
  • racemary
    racemary Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    For me no cheating is to stay within my calorie rang and to exercise. I also look after my macros (40% carbs, 30% protein, 30%fat) it really works! I lost 1.8kg in 8 days :) and I still had drinks with the girls and the very occasional snack.
    Now I really feel like I want to indulge in my favourite vices. Just for one day no diet, no exercise please.
  • silverkitten13
    Options
    decided im not weighing myself again till thursday.. super crossing my fingers that ill be down a couple more pounds!!
  • mantisladyx
    Options
    I'm down 2.2 pounds, so that is a total of 3.2 in 8 days.......not bad. We even had a party on the weekend and I did not touch any cake or desert, the only thing I allowed myself was 1 fresh Strawberry from the table, which I forgot to record on my diary, but even with that I did not go over. I have not cheated, and stuck with it......and I know now that I can do the rest of the 6 days left.
  • betina64
    Options
    I'm down 2.2 pounds, so that is a total of 3.2 in 8 days.......not bad. We even had a party on the weekend and I did not touch any cake or desert, the only thing I allowed myself was 1 fresh Strawberry from the table, which I forgot to record on my diary, but even with that I did not go over. I have not cheated, and stuck with it......and I know now that I can do the rest of the 6 days left.

That's excellent news! I'm happy for you.

I'm doing fine. haven't lost as much, but I'm ok with that.
    Betina
  • silverkitten13
    Options
    i woke up with some awful food poisioning.. i really hope it passes quick, my birthday is on saturday!
  • mantisladyx
    Options
    oh my gosh.......how did you get food poisoning? I hope you will be better by then
  • betina64
    Options
    i woke up with some awful food poisioning.. i really hope it passes quick, my birthday is on saturday!
    The things you do to keep on loosing weight!:wink:

Betina
    PS: I'm doing fiine :smile:
  • mantisladyx
    Options
    I'm starting to lose track...what day are we on, from when it was first posted.
  • mantisladyx
    Options
    If I'm right then it is day 13 for me
  • silverkitten13
    Options
    today is day 13! so final weigh in will be the day after tomorrow, morning. (friday morning here) im already down almost 8 pounds since we started!! cant believe it (some of it was from being sick :-( )
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    7/18: 186 lbs
    7/25: 184 lbs (2 lbs lost this week)

I've had a good week. I lost 2 lbs since last Wednesday. I have tracked my food everyday and exercised on most days. I've been trying to eat healthy for the most part, getting enough veggies and fruits, not over doing the unhealthy protein and fat, getting plenty of water, limiting the caffeine, etc. I have tried to take a vitamin everyday (if I don't forget), and I've been alternating exercise between walking, riding my bicycle, and my Weight Watchers aerobic workout DVD.

I hope that everyone else has had a good week too!
  • betina64
    Options
    I didn't have a good day yesterday. But today I started all over again. I haven.t weighed myself. We'll see what it is in store for me tomorrow.
    Betina