TEAM: Flab u Less (February)

Options
craigo3154
craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Craig @craigo3154.

Replies

• 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the hard work you put into this challenge @craigo3154 !!!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the hard work you put into this challenge @craigo3154 !!!

@shockvalue07. Most welcome. The people here are worth the extra effort.
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thank you @craigo3154 ! Hi Kim @shockvalue07 , nice to see you again. I too do most of my eating as soon as I get home from work. I have been trying to stick to just meals with no snacks. There are still slips here and there. In February I want to maintain my gym routine, while watch the amount of carbs I eat.
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    I'm so excited to be here for February I've been in this challenge since December 2017. When I first decided I wanted to lose weight I was 188 pounds, and technically obese. I've reduced my portions, and now I'm 147, and now overweight. My goal weight is 135. With hard work and dedication it may take some time, but we can make our goals happen.

Good luck, and I'm glad to be on this team!! :smile:
  • MichelleE71
    MichelleE71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am Michelle and am new to the challenges! I started a diet 10 months ago and lost about 15lbs but then had a back injury and two surgeries and gained almost all of it back, so am just now mentally ready to get serious again! I am using a low carb keto-style diet to kick start my weight loss and working up to low impact exercises as I am only 4 weeks post-op from the last surgery. My goal for this month is 8-10 lbs, and I have about 40 lbs total to lose to meet my goal.
  • Ecowles675
    Ecowles675 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm Emily. January was my first month and I have loved the accountability and support. My goal for February is to maintain my gym routine (2-3 days of weights, 2-3 days of cardio/week) and to eat cleaner, less processed stuff.

Good luck everyone!!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Julie from Ohio. I'm a teacher and mother. Just loving life for what it is. One quote I have near my desk at work is "It never gets easier. but you get better." I think that's true. We will always have struggles, but with more experience, we grow and get better. xo
    I have to once and for all lose ten pounds or more. Now sure what it's going to take, but I will never give up.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Was derailed with the holidays. After losing 52lbs last year and regaining some, I have to get serious and get back on track. :(:(
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    This is my first time with this challenge. I'm sooooo excited to have the accountability and group support. Like "lesscookies1", I'm shooting for a goal weight of 135 lbs. I am in the obese category for a 5'2" person at 174. Let's do this!!
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hello!!

It's officially February whoot!! I was looking at an app my weight scale uses, and I realized I lost about 6 pounds during the month of December which is when I was a vegetarian the whole month. I like to sometimes not eat meat, so this is a common theme for me. I've realized eating meat does cause me to feel more hungry and want more food not sure why this is. Not saying being a vegetarian will cause one to lose weight portion size does matter. Weight can be gained easily regardless if someone is eating meat or not. So for this month I've decided to be a vegetarian again. My weekly weigh in will be on Saturday's.

Steps for this week so far:
    Monday- 4553
    Tuesday- 7095
    Wednesday- 7359

Thursday pending- I hope to beat yesterday's numbers having a Fitbit really does help.
    Options
    Weigh day Tues
    Starting wt in Jan 194.4
    Today's weight 190.5
    Total loss 3.9 lbs
  • mamasuzie125
    mamasuzie125 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey guys :) this is my first time with an accountability group and I'm so excited to give it a shot. A few years back I gained a bunch of weight due to medications and i never really lost it. I started keto last week and am hoping to lose 6-8 one this month and take back my health. Good luck everyone!

Weigh in day:Friday morning

Sw (last friday): 183.4
    Current weight: 181.6
    Total loss: 1.8lbs
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    shawna357
    February Week
    Friday
    P.W. 202.6
    C.W. 200.0
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all abit late to the party but here's my intro
    I'm Julie, 40 yr old French Canadian living in Thamesford Ontario. I have been struggling with my weight most of my adult life. My body has been through the ringer for the last few years becoming mom to baby #3-4-5 they're 4.5 yr old, 19 months and 6 months ... the older ones are almost 20 and 18. In between pregnancies I have had decent success losing some weight with beachbody but since bb#5 came along the weight just keep pounding on and on ... so I decided to try to do something about it...

I started using MFP app again and hubby bought me a treadmill so started walking... First time doing a challenge on here so looking forward to sharing this journey with you :smiley:
    Ultimate goal is to reach 135 and hopefully get there by my birthday in November but for February I want to loose 6-8 lbs ...

Good luck everyone :)
    Options
    @shawna357, missed you. How is your grand ma doing? Awesome wt loss this week.
This discussion has been closed.