Senior Golden Sneakers

Options

Replies

• linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,085 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hello. I apparently lost my attempt at a post today. So I will write a few lines! 🤞🏻 I paid online bills today and checked on several other accounts. I had one of those test transactions for 2 cents overnight. I do not know the entity that put through the charge. I have been told lots of companies serve as processors for credit card sales now as many companies obviously do not want to do that for themselves. But we will see. Odd, I didn’t use the card but it could be from another day. Will check on it next week.

Anne, glad you are back. Looking forward to hearing more about Harry and the ‘stuff.’ Hope you and the Bean have had a good day.

Patsy, oh my, I am sorry you had to have a treatment on your foot. That sounds quite painful my friend. Keep taking care of yourself. What a colorful description of the tarot card lady. What a fun call with your daughter. And yipes, new thick towels. Delightful.

Sandy, I hope all went well today. Did you feel safe? We did not have any rain all day long but storms broke out after 5pm here. I was just giving up hopes for rain and was heading out to water my plants when I heard lots of thunder. I retreated back indoors.

Jackie, how wonderful that you knew what type of teapot that was! My kind of thing, quirky and happy. Did you stay indoors or did you suit up and go out to garden? How are your plants in your greenhouse doing? Did you ever install a heat source in the structure? Here of course some type of furnace would be needed as it gets so incredibly cold.

The rain just stopped and the lovely hummingbird is playing around the tree. What a darling bird.

Be safe.

Lin🙋🏼‍♀️
    ❤️❤️

7ei486f44bu9.jpeg

Edit to add: I just ventured outdoors. Oh so incredibly lovely—the smell of a pine tree after the rain. 🙃🙂 ahhhhhhhh

• Annsie35
    Annsie35 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    And here I am again, sneaking in through the back door of safari. Tried again the usual channel and told once more my password is invalid, email sent to reset it and so forth. This is much easier!
    And after all that not much to report except Saturday was very pleasant.

Michael came over sneezing his head off from all the blossom. He took the Bean for a long, long walk and while gone I cut the back grass which was incredibly high and difficult. The two came home and Mike cut the front lawn whilst I prepared lunch of Atlantic salmon, potato salad, asparagus accompanied with a fruit and banana milk shake, after which we dragged the garden chairs out of the garage to sit and view Joyce's washing hanging on a clothes line from the balcony up above the second floor which is attached to a plank nailed onto the shed roof. Some things haven't changed! No sign of Harry the lad ditching more junk somewhere.

I'm not sure what is going on in the business world. My "student" Visa card which I acquired a year ago to pay for the groceries etc, expired although it was supposed to be for six years. Sorted that out. Made sure the online banking I applied for worked. It did, wonders never cease. Got a letter from the gas company saying big changes coming on the next bill which I'm dreading as the grey cells are having trouble coping these days with all the changes going on since the virus came to call. Filled out the census form on line, made sure my small tax refund from the gvt arrived into the account. And I'm supposed to be retired! Seems our work days are never really ended.

Anyway I promised you all a boring post and I kept my promised. Maybe things will liven as the morning progresses but I hope not! I fancy a nice afternoon nap with Jilly.

Have the sort of Sunday you all wish for whether it be bathing George, playing with tarot cards, jumping on trampolines, returning from the gym or watering tomato plants. Golly, you active folk are making me feel even sleepier.
    Hugs from Anne and the Bean - who's eaten her brekkie and again snuggled in her doggie bed. Too many long walks on short legs yesterday.
  • Annsie35
    Options
    PS. I think my problem is my old iPad isn't compatible with the new version of MFP. If this is so, tough, I ain't buying a new pad before this one gives up the ghost and will carry on with safari and
    Community.myfitnesspal.com.
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Welcome back Anne! 🥳. Hilarious comment about next door’s washing line and I can see why you’ll miss them! I wonder if Harry took his timber across the border to sell since there’s such a shortage in the US. Also shortages of chicken, chlorine and those little plastic packs of ketchup!

We were promised thundery showers and so they’ve arrived. After my shower and porridge I watched and waited as downpours came and went, then suddenly blue sky and sunshine so out we rushed only to be chased by the darkest cloud anyone would wish to walk under. As the next downpour began I took a detour into the bluebell wood next to our off road access so George and Betty didn’t get too wet. I was ok as I was dressed in winter gear of waterproof jacket, leggings, boots and a bobble hat missing its bobble so I could pull my hood over my head! The pooches were rubbed all over with towels then I visited my greenhouse to take some photos for Lin of my stunted veggies!
    2dq3sdogiqsu.jpeg
    6l1uux4dp5bi.jpeg
    nsdlyd3n6orj.jpeg
    No heating in the greenhouse Lin and it could be cold nights stunting growth. Debs next door suggested placing some on a windowsill but I explained it’s colder in my cottage at the moment! Apart from struggling cucumbers nothing has died... yet!
    In the end I did some gardening yesterday and almost completed creating a step in the area down to the wild bottom. At least all this rain will settle the ground!
    Was that 2 cent test amount one of those scammer tricks to see if you check your credit account? Don’t we have to watch everything these days and as Anne mentioned, this modern progress isn’t for all of us.

Sandy, have you seen the video of an amazing black cat escaping a fire in a 5th floor apartment in Chicago by jumping from the window? What a leap and survived to wander off although I bet it was counting on its little toes how many more lives it had to use up!

Oh Patsy, there we were all excited about your son’s visit but it didn’t happen. So sorry to read about your painful foot and hoping that treatment is continuing to work for you. A fascinating but sad story about your little waif and stray. It never ceases to amaze me how anyone survives homeless and on the streets although I’ve seen news stories about the ingenuity of many who manage to create a shelter and form strong bonds with fellow homeless souls. I always think ‘there but for the grace of God...’

I’ve been searching on eBay for either a blanket box or small chest of drawers to store towels and sheets currently in the airing cupboard. Also went on to the website of the company I bought my elusive toilet and cistern from to complete a complaint form because it’s been sitting in a depot for 2 weeks. Within the hour I received a call from a courier in Plymouth giving excuses but offering delivery next Thursday. He sounded as if a phone call had just woken him up!

Like Anne’s Sunday, not much else happening.

I’ve checked that Storm is alright as the rain pours but she is thriving.
    mx962mtypx73.jpeg

Time for an afternoon cuppa as more black clouds scoot across the sky.
    Take care everyone and enjoy your Sunday.
    Jackie

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday – Sunny & 70’s today and cooked out the last 2 days. Heading over to my sisters for dinner today. I am in the middle of cooking my own mean of sauce, meatballs, squash, mixed peppers and asparagus. I prefer doing that so I can control ingredients / portion. Jean will partake if the buffet.

Wanted to take a couple hour Uncle Sam Boat Tour and 1000 Island cruise, but we have no interest in a boat cruise in the open air wearing a mask etc., so we wait until Cuomo finishing thinking about CDC announcement. So today will be a moment to moment decision of activities. Jen is all excited about planting and home projects she has been plotting for the coming week.

Sandy – Basking in the sun is sooo nice! Hope the babysitting went well. Florida for Rob & Lisa sounds great. Anxious to plan an adventure, but waiting on Cuomo… still wearing masks at grocery store, gym etc. but not outside. I have seen others that simply are saying they are “done” with mask and not wearing. At this point (especially with mom & pop businesses we frequent) I do as asked. I know they are under the threat of fines etc .and they don’t need added hassles.

LOVED “House” – it wasn’t a fav of Jean’s but I watched it a lot…I think it was his sweet personality. As for my “playing around” on the computer and too much time on my hands – you apparently have been talking to Jean LOL. Rented The Marksman from RedBox…but it dragged and glad we didn’t see in a theater.

Jackie – You should be jealous and if I could send my weather your way I would… I have “handbags and glad rags” and others on my car flash drive. At least once a week my treadmill walk includes watching Rod Stewart - One Night Only! Live at Royal Albert Hall…

https://youtu.be/w46bWxS9IjY

Lin -- Glad you caught the Napoleon Dynamite! Reference… lets face it – classic dance moves and I always “write-in” Pedro when voting. LOL. Hope you get the weather you want. That teapot with shoes is too much!

Gotta pick up later – it’s 12pm and I have to finish cooking, packing and be ready to leave in 45 minutes….

HAVE A WONDERFUL AFTERNOON. Bob :)
  • linder4866
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Deck garden
    Lettuce and carrots barely sprouted
    mduhgzt2vz4g.jpeg

Purple potatoes doing okay
    u9169qumg9c4.jpeg

Zucchini budding
    tvzradbwc79q.jpeg

k2mgc96ckp0r.jpeg

Tomato budding again, early blooms fell off
    d3z6nn86ijfw.jpeg

Purple sweet potatoes
    uknozq03nf8f.jpeg

Onions but garlic didn’t come up
    0myjm9u5xdwi.jpeg

Tomato plants and pepper plants protected from weather and critters for now at least
    q1t7qcz8bmd7.jpeg
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,037 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Happy Sunday! :) Busy morning. Watched Mass on TV, then ran to the accountant which is about 40 minutes away and picked up our taxes. Signed the papers and brought them to Babe who I haven't see in over a year and he looks terrible. So fragile and weak, but he does look just like his mom now that his hair is longer and white like hers.
    Came home to eat a few meatballs I had not enough room for in my crock pot yesterday and having a zoom call with my family in 15 minutes. Might call Joe to see if he wants me to visit and sit outside since it is so beautiful.

Jackie, yes I did see that clip of the cat jumping five stories and walking away. Our newscaster said the same as you he must have lost one of his nine lives to survive that. Luckily no one was hurt in that fire.

Bob, even though I am short on time I had to stop and watch that Rod Stewart video as I love him!! Thanks for sharing, I have been to two of his concerts and loved them.

Sorry but I have to restart my computer for the zoom call to work properly so I will close with wishing you a wonderful day.

Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • jwubben6600
    jwubben6600 Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Good morning dearest sneakers! We have a marine layer that is chilly and darned unpleasant. I hope it burns off soon.

I have a delightful WiFi concert on from England actually....Sunday Baroque. It me, it is cozy and cheerful. Beautiful music to sit with Katie and sip a huge mug of coffee. Once John gets set for the day, we will chat by phone with our son and maybe our daughter. John is to check my foot and help me change bandage. Actually, I can do it myself but John sees himself as the chief medical officer of the family. So much of life remains the same, no matter what. John is always “large and in charge!” In truth, it is lovely to have him share in the healing process. Don’t tell him I like being fussed over.

It is also wonderful to have the sneaker group back together. I wish I had exciting news to report but I don’t have any adorable feathered friends with their adopted little one, or a variety of new seedlings coming on, or an interesting neighbor who collects trash. Oh I guess we have a neighbor like that but I don’t look too hard. My own surrounding grounds are not all that tidy. We have gotten that overgrown unkempt look about our yard and grounds. It is going to come to John sometime soon that we need some help. We are slow and run out of energy far too quickly.

Our son is beside himself with worry about us. But I think we are fine. We both go for a physical on Wednesday. Damon should be here this coming Saturday. He can look at my foot and access our coping skills. Here is another interesting fact. Both John and son, Damon are well acquainted with each and every one of you. We love to laugh at Anne’s interesting neighbor, we wonder at the Canadian and English parliament and government. Bob’s fasting strategy is often discussed. Damon is always interested in losing weight or gaining muscle strength. Gardening and pets are another of our favorite topics. So you see, you all are part of my extended family.

Sending much affection and so grateful you all are there.
    Patsy☘️
  • linder4866
    Options
    Hours of drizzle this afternoon. I planted a few green beans before it started.

I attended online church and have been talking to a friend this afternoon. All caught up on her kids and grandkids.

Anne, ah allergy season. Oh yes, poor Michael. I empathize! Lucky Jilly to have received a nice long walk. Maybe Harry is resting up before tackling more of the clean out. The lunch you prepared sounds wonderful. I am sure it was a treat for Michael. And of course we have full time jobs following up on things. Apparently that is the norm now. I need to make a list of follow ups but I don’t really have the backbone to go after things right now. I will look things up but the phone calls—ugh.

Jackie, thanks for the photos. I love all the plants! Most look fine but maybe not growing as quickly as you would like. Mine certainly are not growing that quickly. Time for me to line up fertilizer, bug treatments and animal repellants as everything will be uncovered soon. Attacks on all fronts expected. 🐛🐇🐿🪲. That chick is really growing! So glad she is thriving.

Sandy, a busy day for you today. I hope all is well. Sorry Babe looks so frail but at least you were able to see him to have the tax papers signed.

Bob, a happy afternoon for you as well. I guess the afternoon is about finished. Oops. I hadn’t heard anything about that movie but that’s not unusual since I am detached from everything new.

Patsy, the music sounds soothing. I hope by now you are chatting with your son or your daughter. And I hope your son gets there next week to check on you. A friend of mine cannot shake loose of family to go anywhere on her own. I thought it was just her husband sticking to her like glue but apparently if he can’t go with her, her son goes or they insist she not go until one of them is available. Really looking after her but oh gosh, they are irritating her. I wonder what isn’t being said.

Be safe everyone.

Lin🙋🏼‍♀️
    ❤️❤️

3n8nezrc8rco.jpeg
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Bob, FYI, Line of Duty is on Amazon Prime.
  • Annsie35
    Options
    Oh no, I want it on Netflix!
    Good morning all. Well like I said Sunday proved to be a very laid back quiet day. I looked at all the photos of thriving plants (and chicks) and was matching the plants in being green with ENVY. Our season has started so late this year, plus I haven't any seeds to care for. So the Bean and I went into the garden to attack the out of control bushes. My neighbours were having a day off sitting in their garden chairs. I couldn't see them behind the fence but I could hear them or rather their radio which was going boom, boom, ti, boom, boom. This was okay. I felt like a rower on one of those Roman or Greek war galleys cutting back twigs to the rhythm. Worked steadily for a couple of hours and then it became too hot to carry on so in we trotted for cool, cool water. I think if I do a little each morning in the cool from now on we should be ship shape by fall.
    Which means of course I will miss all the fun going on next door, but there again maybe not because H doesn't get mobile before 11 am.
    Off to water my lovely Mother's Day basket of flowers and fill the bird bath with water for two hard working thrush parents collecting worms out of my newly cut grass for their brood of baby chicks.
    I wonder if Monday will liven up?
    Anne.
  • Annsie35
    Options
    Interesting what you said about your friend not being allowed to go anywhere on her own LIN. To a lesser degree it's happening to me! I have to remember to take my mobile out in the garden with me etc. This can be a problem remembering it - me not having had a mobile phone before. Interesting, but you know I'm grateful my lot think enough about me to natter at me. Actually I'm pretty sure I had a mini stroke last year. I went very dizzy and lost the hearing in my left ear. That's one of the reasons I decided to lose some weight and walk half hour each and every day. I remember saying the wrong words in conversations and being wobbly in balance for a while. Anyway, I wasn't sure and didn't want to go to the hospital because of the virus. The sons haven't commented but all this mobile buying and sudden concern makes me wonder if they suspect as well.
    PATSY, you are very lucky to have John hovering over you and bandaging your poor foot. I wonder if Damon will locate a little closer? Loss of our independence is the very devil isn't it. The thing is to remain optimistic and cheerful which you are very good at, oh and continue to wear earrings! Must dig my danglers out - just for fun.
    Anne.
  • linder4866
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Sandydur wrote: »
    Bob, FYI, Line of Duty is on Amazon Prime.

I just looked at Amazon Prime Video and the series is there but you have to pay for it.

Gosh, I didn’t know it was on Acorn. I do have that service I will have to check it out. Five seasons available.

Lin🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Happy Monday! :) I am going for a bone density scan this afternoon. My doctor's office called and said I am due for one as they like them every two years. No problem, easy test. I also scheduled my wellness exam in July along with blood work. I am sure I will be notified for a mammogram as well. Glad to get them all done as it only happens once a year.
    The party Saturday was good, I spent most of the time outside playing bocce ball. I did wear my mask when I walked in and was glad because of hugs. I also ate indoors but distanced from everyone so all went well. I was home by 7:00pm. It was great seeing everyone and catching up and hearing how they miss Babe but are not happy with his son. Tony's wife looked good but fragile, Parkinson's is taking a toll on her. Glad I went.
    Yesterday when I dropped off the tax papers to Babe I was stunned how old and fragile he looked. His hair is longer an pure white so he looks just like his mom since he is so thin. Very sad. I was hoping he would have Daisy outside but he said she runs if she gets out of the fenced yard. (She is no dummy)
    Then I went to visit Joe and we sat outside on a cute porch because the weather was so nice.
    And that was my weekend.

My bad Lin and Bob, I only saw that Line of Duty was on Prime Video but I didn't actually check out that you had to pay, sorry. I have no time to watch another series at this time so sorry for the confusion.

Time is escaping me again and I still have to eat breakfast. Have a good day and stay safe.

Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY SNEAKERS!

Yesterday was very nice except I was exhausted far more than the norm and almost fell asleep in tub and then at computer. What an old geezer! LOL – Up early today, but wasn’t feeling the gym until 9am, but I just went with it. Went to mall with Jean for a walk at 12pm. Newspaper headlines read: “…mall faces a crisis of debt and uncertainty.” So we’ll see.

Glad to see Cuomo decided to allow New York to adopt new CDC mask guidance for fully vaccinated people Wednesday. Two weeks after final dose…no longer need a face mask etc. for most settings, outdoors or indoors. Will have to see what establishments may still require.

Back from mall at 2pm to find a nice handwritten “thank-you” from Brooke for her 6th birthday gifts. There is just something sweet about an unsolicited note a week later from someone so young. It’s nice to see my daughter has carried on the practice even in this age of the internet.

cjwmi2cwohmb.jpg

Lin – What a wonder crop you have going. Look forward to sporadic photos and everything grows. LOVE fresh vegetables! Have a great Monday! As for Line of Duty, we have seen all series thru 5 on Acorn – and supposedly 6 shouldn’t be too long.

Sandy – Lucky dog! Seeing Rod in concert…I always wanted to see him in person and never had the opportunity. He is a top fav!. Fell in love after Maggie May and now” I couldn't leave ‘him’if I tried. :D . I missed TV mass, but Jean carried it in her hand as she multi-tasked. I also had meatballs for dinner…Yum.

Patsy – Your morning yesterday sounded very relaxing and a great way to start the day. Very convenient to have a chief medical officer john, in the family. :D . Nice that your son worries about you. As for fasting, I am trying to be extra focused on “what” I am eating because I have gone off my norm a few times that I have a couple pounds to get rid of.

Time to grab my first meal of the day…

Have a wonderful afternoon. Wishing all sneakers the best of health.
    Bob :)

• pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Not feeling great so heading for my bed where I’ll see if I can stay awake through 2018 Mission Impossible Movie! Still raining and builders managed to work but won’t now be back until Thursday! 😤😠

Jackie
  • jwubben6600
    jwubben6600 Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Having a late start to the day. I had a strange night where odd thoughts just would not turn off! I could not drift off. So of course, when I finally began to drift into dreamland, Katie was up and ready to begin the day! I will be dragging around today, hopefully not too grumpy and mean. Lack of sleep can do that to me.

The day is cool again. Very cold spring but the jungle has enjoyed a growth spirt and we are sitting in the middle of a blackberry patch. I’ll bet we have a bumper crop of wild delicious berries this year.

Yes, I am lucky to have John hover (helicopter husband) and he is relentless. I often wonder at the different personalities and individual brain wiring. He was born sort of late in his mom’s life. She was in her early 40s. The chances for problems were very scary. But the only thing his family reported was John had an uncommon ability with tools and mechanical things. At 10 years old he had a table saw and a pretty good set of tools. That and he has OCD. Even now he stars at something and does his mental diagnostic evaluation. “Okay! Toaster is old, wiring is shot. Don’t use it again. I am finding another really good one.” That’s my life.

Handwritten notes are so precious and has to be encouraged but parents. I worry people are going to forget how to write at all. SPOILER ALERT HERE! The same is true of art. The art of today is digital and there is no paint or brushes needed. At this point I need to control my urge to do a full-on rant. Sorry dear ones. I warned you about my lack of sleep issues.

Our late musician friend’s wife had a horrible accident. She fell off a curb and broke her ankle in two places. It is going to require surgery to fix it. This was one day after she adopted a kitten from the animal shelter.
    Patsy☘️

• linder4866
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Good afternoon. Another drizzly and breezy day. I had a nice conversation with a friend today. Her husband bought a car online, eBay maybe? A driver drove it up here from Florida (sort of a long distance delivery) and his wife was fit to be tied about method of payment, title, etc., etc. She said today he did get the car and there was no mention of all the stuff that had bedeviled her while they were waiting. And not a cheap car I assume because all this guy buys would be one brand—Porsche. 🙃 woooooo.

A trip to the library was needed today to pick up some books on hold. The last day to get them or they would be returned to the shelf. Wow! A BIG stack of books. I don’t think I will be able to read all of them in the allotted checkout period. Most books cannot be renewed these days, apparently there are lots of folks trying to get books.

I ran out of makeup today and discovered the product I wanted to replace has been discontinued. Actually the 2 products that I have purchased before were both discontinued so I spoke with the store and I guess I will be making a tie to the store to see the what they have to offer now. Maybe I can combine this trip with a stop at Costco to order new glasses.

Bob, what a lovely thank you note. Those are few and far between these days in all age groups! Excellent. A treasure to keep. Which is always my first thought. Probably how my house stays full to the brim. 😂😂 hey, don’t we all have a tired day once in a while? You don’t seem to have many at all.

Sandy, your time with with family on Saturday was good. I am glad it worked out for you. I am sure they were very pleased that you were there. I am also sorry you weren’t able to spend time with Daisy. Life can be a kick in the back side. Glad you are getting your appointments scheduled. I should jump on more of these things. But it’s likely that I won’t.

Anne, so Harry was getting a bit of a reminder to get the place cleaned out. Sounds like advice from the real estate agent. Here, last I knew, the buyers received a last walk through before closing. If the property condition is not as agreed upon, there can be a problem. I guess I would probably do the same thing. Move things to the garage and then take a break before loading them into the truck. Maybe he’s trying to make sure his back makes it through! Gosh, no seeds at all this year. I am sorry, a pot or two of something growing is good for the soul.

Jackie and Patsy, I think I missed you. Hope you are well.

Be safe.

Lin🙋🏼‍♀️
    ❤️❤️

70e8rx1boqpi.jpeg
  • Annsie35
    Options
    Feeling more like my old self - me and Jilly spent a lot of time in the back garden yesterday and it's finally beginning to look just as it should after being sadly neglected last year. The ivy had grown completely rampant on my side and took about two hours to pull away from the fence and cut down to the roots. I don't mind a bit of ground cover but this was crazy. Long trails were pulled out of the lawn. At this point we retreated indoors for lunch but went back out for me to weed the shady part of the garden. Jilly had a glorious time. Maria locked Tony in their back garden whilst she weeded her front. This meant he was walking up and down the path on the other side of the fence at their side. He was woofing at Jill and she was woofing back which kept them both safe and amused for ages.

Actually, I really enjoyed gardening again but not exactly newsworthy.

Looks as if you will be sitting on your deck amongst the plants reading loads of books LIN. By the way what brand of makeup are you thinking of trying?

JACKIE, hope you are feeling better today? Hope you kept awake long enough to watch the programme or was it a case of mission possible?

PATSY, looking into my crystal bowl lots of blackberry pies and jam making in your future.

BOB hope you are feeling much bouncier today and back to your normal self.

And SANDY, I know how you felt when you met up with Babe and saw the change in him. I remembered my ex as the dark haired handsome man I once loved and when I saw a photo of him recently with white hair, a thin lined face and bent back all I could say was "oh my, whatever happened". No doubt he will say the same about me but what a shock after not seeing him for 20 years.

Well, I think I will have another go in my garden, I love to garden but had a bad year last year. It's wonderful to get the hands mucky again!

Thinking of you all fondly,
    Anne. 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
  • linder4866
    Options
    Off in another day of drizzle to hunt for glasses and make-up. Anne, I use bareMinerals. For me, the fewest allergic reactions. It’s just that several of specific products I purchased are long gone and I need to be educated a bit on the new replacements.

Bye for now.

Lin🙋🏼‍♀️
    ❤️❤️

Jackie and Patsy, I checked several times yesterday and your posts never appeared for me until just now. Oh my. So sorry.