Senior Golden Sneakers

Options

Replies

• Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,037 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! :) Another beautiful day, I might even sit on balcony to try for a tan. I am doing laundry so will see when I finish before deciding. Our pizza day was fun, hectic, but fun. The kiddos seemed to have a good time and Lisa left about 7 for their bedtime. The two younger ones fell asleep on the ride home and they were carried to bed.
    My house looked like a tornado hit it after they left but easily put back together, the joys of grandchildren. <3

Jackie, sorry you lost your post it is so frustrating. I hope you are able to post later.

Patsy, congratulations on being a survivor, always happy to hear that. Enjoy your time with Damon, I know you are very excited as you should be.

Lin, I love that teapot and your veggies are growing strong. I would suggest you do the allergy tests so you can definitely know what bothers you and what doesn't. Allergy medicine has come so far it could be beneficial. Just my opinion take it or leave it.

Hello to Anne and Bob, will check in later to see your posts. Have a great day everyone.

Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • jwubben6600
    jwubben6600 Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Having morning coffee and thought I would drop a line. Damon will be soon! We had our physicals and I am considering changing our doctors. The hard thing is that we have gone to for so many years. We are friends but he isn’t really a very great doctor. He does respond when ever we need him. I guess medicine is still an strange and inexact science. I am wanting and expecting too much. Cure my aging body, please!

We have this scourge of a plant that threatens all native plants and is furiously hardly. It is locally called scotch broom. Beautiful yellow flowers and it emits clouds of pollen. It causes everyone allergic reactions and hay fever.we try to keep cutting it back but it is sneaky. We think we have cut it back in one area and it shows up somewhere else next year. Life here in coastal Oregon is odd. We are constantly whacking and hacking at some plant that has found a new home. The same with our marine life. Little sea critters hitch hike on foreign boats and ships. Suddenly our pacific salmon, crab, clams etc are being threatened. The ebb and flow of life here.

Best of luck to you Lin on the allergy tests. Both John and I had it done. In our case it was not helpful at all. And it took several months to be completely finished. In the end, it was determined the things that caused us the most reactions were things we had no control over and could not avoid while living here on planet earth. Seriously, in our case it was not helpful at all. Yours might be different, of course. However, you are right to investigate and read up on how it is done and have a clear understanding and expectations. Just thought I would report our experiences.
    Patsy☘️
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Checking in again but waiting for my supper to cook so will tootle off after just a short post. Macaroni cheese with bacon and garlic croutons that I must admit is shop bought but a special treat made by a well known chef and although expensive, worth every penny! Perhaps my freedom from the dreaded cancer has gone to my head but Patsy, you know that feeling having experienced it yourself. A hefty, depressing weight lifted from head and shoulders so that even walking the wet and windy streets with the pooches has become less of a chore…. Almost enjoyable! 😁
    Dave and Joe are finally plastering and the power supply engineer also turned up to tidy and make safe their wayward cabling so I’m feeling my home is returning. It was the perfect time to wash the kitchen cupboards housing the meter and discover homemade chutney and jam from neighbour Debs going as far back as 2016!
    Cold, wet and windy November feel weather continues but because Dave had to leave early to pick up pet Labrador from their vet after exploratory scans, I’ve lit the fire so my icy cottage has become cosy.

Time to eat but must first thank you dear friends for your lovely encouraging comments following the consultant’s report back. I know you care just as i care for all of you.
    I will pop back to see what else is happening but Sandy, thanks for the reminder that at least you are enjoying summer weather. Please be careful!

Hugs to one and all
    Jackie 🥰
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,084 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hi, I did not explain these specific allergy tests very well. I have had allergy tests 3 times with various doctors. The new testing is for chemicals and substances and metals in our everyday lives. I know which animals, weeds, grasses, trees, molds, dusts, etc. that cause me problems. I had decades of shots and drugs and nose sprays (which I quit). I did food sensitivity tests as well. I know I cannot wear nickel and cannot tolerate most fragrances. I just am not feeling the need to have another battery of tests. I will try to continue to sort out shampoos, deodorants, hairsprays, soaps and laundry products on my own I think. Every once in a while something I have used for a long time suddenly causes problems but otherwise I have found things that work. I will save the dermatologist for odd skin spots and growths. I have plenty of those. And that cream he prescribed is on the way to me. I am a bit leery about it.

We are seeing some sunshine right now. Yes! We got loads of rain last evening and drizzle this morning. The grass in my backyard is heading out. It has been a tough week for lawn mowing service. Looks like the breeze is picking up again. Yes, definitely. Just went to the mailbox and my hat tried to blow off my head even with a tightened chin strap. 🤣😂🤣

Patsy, oh boy! The visit is eminent. Wahoo! Enjoy the weekend my friend. ❤️❤️

Sandy, I bet your house looked like a storm blew in! I know you straightened everything up in no time! Our temperature is now in the mid-70’s but only nice out there if you can find a spot out of the wind. Enjoy your afternoon.

Anne, sorry you can no longer watch Harry. It was quite interesting to see what was in the back of the pickup on each load. Does Jilly still bark at the noise?

Jackie, sorry for the lost post. I understand, it is so frustrating. 😕

Greetings to everyone else.

Must get back to my chores.

Lin🙋🏼‍♀️
    ❤️❤️

A happy teapot
    fgcfuabyb2ni.jpeg

P.S. the sun disappeared already.
  • Annsie35
    Annsie35 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Mike came over for lunch and two Jilly Bean walks but had to carry her home panting because we are having a hewatwave. Phew, are we ever. I cooked lunch at dawn and we microwaved it at the appropriate time. Lamb chops, onion, tomato, mashed buttery spuds and green peas. Followed by breyers maple nut icecream. It's our long weekend so I guess Mike will be back again Sunday or Monday.
    Anyway we looked at lap tops which I need to buy pretty soon I guess before old faithful here gives up the ghost. Apple brings out a new model in a months time, so I will have to wait and struggle a little longer.
    No I can't see Harry through my side window anymore because of the a/c, BUT we felt sorry for the garbage lads picking up the pile in the front of the house which I CAN see from my front window. Old mattresses and all sorts of stuff. Actually I did notice another truck load hit the road yesterday when I walked past the window. I hope I get the new lap top soon to keep me occupied because its going to be awfully boring when they've gone.
    I don't think I'd like that teapot smirking at me at 6 am and brekkie time LIN!
    Has Damon arrived PATSY as my Mike departs! Much hugging and kissing methinks.
    Ooh - a cozy cottage at long last JACKIE! When it's all done will you have to wait awhile before you can paint the newly plastered walls?
    And SANDY back to a tidy home after the grands visit. I've just been tidying up after Michael left. Some things don't improve with age! With Mike I feel a tornado has hit the bathroom. Crumpled soggy towels, soggy soap in a soggy wet soap dish etc. I suppose though I should be grateful he's always washing his hands after those long ago childhood inspections, lol.
    BOB are you sitting in a kids paddling pool in all this heat? I am contemplating a kids paddling pool for little Jilly's hot tootsies.
    Well must away,
    Have a lovely long weekend if you are also enjoying Monday off!
    Anne.
  • linder4866
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hello again.

So excited, I received a call and the part for my washing machine has arrived and I now have an appointment to have it installed next Tuesday. I am so relieved, it has been a month and I was losing hope in having the machine repaired. My hands are tired of all the hand laundry.

And that made up for the unhappy news. The herb plants I ordered in February were not shipped yesterday. They put the order off to mid-June. I cancelled it. A month have my refund processed. Good grief.

Life is still quite interesting.

The sun is out again. And I plan to plant some herb seeds soon. Tomorrow in fact. I just have to find the leftover seeds from last year. 🥳

Anne, what a wonderful meal you prepared. And granted the teapot is odd, it isn’t for using, it is for sitting on a shelf. It would brighten up my house.

Oh Jackie, I didn’t see your post, thanks MFP! Glad you have your house heated up and have enjoyed a special meal. Treats are good. Hugs, you are right, we are all so happy for your good news.

Bye🙋🏼‍♀️

Lin
    💐🎶🎶💐
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Happy Saturday! Summer weather is here for awhile, today is will be 89. I am going to an old neighbor's birthday party for her 16 year old daughter later this afternoon. Again, hoping it is outside just to be safe from those not vaccinated. I don't plan on staying long as I haven't seen most of these people in over a year. We used to see each other at the pool but she has moved since it is a different address. I went to her daughter's 21st birthday so feel like I should do the same for the younger one. Tomorrow we are going to the zoo. Rob, Lisa, kids, me and Bryanna.
    Hopefully we will beat the rain which is coming late afternoon. We are going late morning with reservations.

Lin, sorry about your plants but happy you are getting your washer fixed. Whimsical teapot. I did not sit in the sun, I was too busy inside and cleaned the balcony and windows instead.

Anne, sounds like a wonderful day with Michael. When my son and his wife come to visit (they are coming again Thursday-Tuesday) I have lots of washing to do after they leave. I strip the whole bed including the comforter and wash it all for the next guest. Extra towels, extra cooking, extra dishwasher loads, but all worth it to be with family.

Jackie, so excited that they are almost done with your cottage. Again, can hardly wait for pictures. Did you take some before and after pictures?

Patsy is probably in heaven with her son visiting. I hope is a wonderful visit.

Just realized party is at two and not three so I better eat and get moving. Have a safe and wonderful day.

Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • pinkperil
    Options
    An enjoyable Saturday so far although it began cool and showery. The pooches didn’t seem to want to go far so although my steps are minimal these days we only walked for about half an hour and a lot of that time was taken up with George sniffing grass. After that I enjoyed my mid morning coffee before liaising with Debs to visit the allotment and by then the elusive sun had appeared so we’ve spent 3 hours finally planting our veggies out of our respective greenhouses. Towards the end of our stay a friend of Debs messaged to say she was at a local Costa coffee outlet and would visit us and bring us all a fresh coffee. I’m boring and only drink black coffee but it seems all sorts of sickly additions can be thrown in!
    Yesterday Dave the builder was having a meltdown about the telephone box that’s a attached to the inside wall and where to place it so I don’t have wires exposed. He’s definitely OCD when it comes to wires as they seem to bother him in an obsessive way. I did my best to explain how I could feed in more telephone wire by releasing it from a trellis outside so it will be out of the way but he couldn’t see it so this afternoon I’ve spent less than 15 minutes doing just that and now, realising I have to be more firm about what I want, will insist he follows my instructions. He’s quite the craftsman when it comes to plastering but common sense is something else!

I loved yesterday’s teapot too as it gave me a big smile! Not long to mid June Lin or were you thinking your herbs might not turn up then either? My beetroot seeds have been a disaster this year and I’m not sure if it’s been too cold for them to germinate or they are a bad batch. Probably the latter because the celeriac, summer savoury and lettuces are all doing well
    Whoopee on the washing machine news. I remember how desperate I got last summer during lockdown when mine packed up. I think we all take these modern aids for granted until they no longer co- operate!

Well Sandy, you are certainly getting on with your social life! Our small group sitting at the allotment this afternoon was continuing the 2 meters distancing even though we have all received our 2nd vaccination and none of us will relax until we know we are safe from the Indian variant. One day our government might understand it’s imperative they shut down flights from certain countries immediately!

Sounds like a great visit with Mike Anne in spite of the heat. I’ve learnt not to take George and Betty walking in the heat as I’m worried I wouldn’t be able to carry them both home if they refused to go any further.
    Dave tells me I can begin painting the plaster as soon as it dries but first coat will be 50/50 water and paint. I imagine by the time he has created my new loo in the airing cupboard and laid floor tiles in the dining room it will be dry. I plan to do the painting myself but Debs has offered to help too. Shame about not seeing what Harry is up to. I’m fascinated that during your lockdown he’s been able to continue journeying wherever with his loads of junk!

Oh Patsy, I’m sure by now you and John will be having a glorious reunion with Damon so just know I’m thinking of the 3 of you and wishing you a wonderful weekend. ❤️

I’ve been trying to phone my old school friend Anne as it’s her birthday and I know she went out for her first restaurant meal for lunch with friends in over a year but the line is constantly busy. I’ll make myself a salad supper then try again.

Stay safe and well e dry one.
    Jackie
  • jwubben6600
    Options
    Quick pop in to say hello and confess to a strange unexplained reaction to seeing Damon. He got out of the car, his little dog came running in to greet Katie etc. I hugged Damon and immediately dissolved into a full blown crying episode. Not just sniffles, you understand, but sobbing that I could not stop. I was shocked! Damon and John said they expected it. What!???

We are doing a silly but easy lunch. Sending John and Damon out for veggie Subway sandwiches. I will set out chips and dip and iced tea. Easy-peasy...no work at all. We will play a quick game of ball with the dogs before we examine the photos of the sailboat sail and new canvases and new upholstered galley cushions.

Take care everyone. I have reported everyone’s activities so we are on track for a lovely visit. I still have red swollen eyes and am ready to cash in my “get out of jail free” card. By that I mean figuring out how operate since we are still dealing locally with this ugly Covid.
    Patsy☘️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕
  • Annsie35
    Options
    Nothing much from me. I simply don't have a social life these days apart from family. Well I talk to Flo but it can be one sided.

I went to bed with the air conditioner on and awoke around 2. It seemed much cooler outside so I turned the a/c off and opened all the windows. I should explain that Bean has a most piercing bark and sounds the size of a Rottweiler. Anyway I was just drifting back to sleep when she heard some nocturnal critter in the garden and started to bark her head off. I almost had a heart attack from the sudden jolt awake. I'm grateful though because I will be sure to know if I have an intruder!

That was today's excitement! Gave the house a good clean this morning and we settled down this afternoon to watch Sandra Bullock in The Net which I'm betting you've all seen. I wore my old shorts and prayed nobody saw me in them. They didn't.

You've all had a super couple of days, PATSY in seventh heaven, JACKIE planting, SANDY socializing, LIN about to receive the washing machine part and get her poor hands back to normal, life's good.
    I'm happy because the weather drops to 81 tomorrow and a blissful 64 on Monday. Me and Beans perfect temperature and we will be out in the garden again.

I wonder if BOB is on his thousand island? cruise.

That's it from me and I hope we all have a peaceful nights sleep especially Jilly.
    Anne. 😴🐶
  • linder4866
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hello all. We just had another downpour shower. First one of those today. We had a bit of drizzle this morning but mostly a cloudy day until the bigger rain. Now the sun is out.

Not a lot going on here today. I have been figuring out placement for some cards I wanted to stamp. The kind that you color later on. Pencils? India Ink? Or something else? Hadn’t decided. Anyway, I had things lined up and a few stamped when 2 of the 3 hinges on my stamping platform cracked apart and a huge crack developed on the base as well. When translated—broken. Done for. Not repairable. Argh. I have ordered a new one. I filled out a contact form with the manufacturer with too much information including my phone number. Sent it and received a notice that the company no longer subscribes to the service. So where did my info go? Sigh.

I drug out an old platform which is on its way out and finished the stamping. So that ate a lot of time for little output.

Also following up on the suspicious things that keep happening. My identity theft protection says when you have been in a data breach that it is common for your information to be sold for years and years with things popping up as a result. Well, my email addresses are definitely on the loose now. And I heard that recent passwords for a couple of my major shopping sites were at risk. I changed those but now it seems I have to login each time on either site and on any device and they use 2-factor authentication, which is good for safety, but slows things down quite a bit and strains my brain to remember more passwords.

Jackie, my lettuce is not growing. It sprouted but is just sitting there looking at me. On the other hand, the garlic still has not come up. Odd year and maybe my gardening skills aren’t so good. And yes, I guess getting pushed off yet again on those herb plants was more than I could take especially since they were expensive. I did leave in my order for some not-so-toxic bug deterrent which has now been pushed back to July delivery. I can’t get it around here so hopefully it will be delivered at some point and I can use it next year.

Patsy, I would have cried as well. Enjoy every moment. ❤️❤️

Anne, no phone calls for me when friends have other events and people to visit with. So lots of quiet days here. But I am okay. No barking dog here. ❤️🐕‍🦺❤️ Well, not in my house at least. There are some in the neighborhood.

Sandy, enjoy your weekend. Busy days for you.

Hello to everyone I have missed. Hope you are well.

Lin🙋🏼‍♀️
    ❤️❤️

x95bcdougi4v.jpeg
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Happy Sunday! :) Just saying hello because we are going to zoo and I have no time to chat. Have a great day.

Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • pinkperil
    Options
    Hello sneakers. Well, what can I say about our weather? Torrential rain, strong winds and barely 10c. I did my best to get our doggy walk in before the storm arrived but within 10 minutes we were hit by cold rain and were soaked through. It does concern me that I’m not walking much at all but am sure once it improves I’ll get back to my old ways.

This morning I caught up on the phone with my friend whose birthday it was yesterday and she told me how wonderful it felt to be “normal” again as she and friends enjoyed a fish and chips lunch in a restaurant before relaxing with a cup of tea back at the home of the friends. Apparently the restaurant wasn’t busy so she still feels apprehensive about going into a busy environment because she spent the past 15 months isolating because of her health issues. Something I’m sure we’ll all get used to once the virus is finally defeated although I was reading this morning about what a threat Brazil is to world health because it’s still not dealing with Covid.

Patsy, your family knows you better than you know yourself or maybe like to admit but honestly, nothing wrong with full blown emotions after being shut away for so long unable to see your kids. Hopefully the past year will become a distant memory for all of us one day soon. I do think if we had known last March just how long lockdowns and social distancing would drag on there would have been riots on the streets so just as well that ignorance, as they say, is bliss!!

Lin, I’ve dug up and composted our allotment garlic because the bulbs split but didn’t expand so turned into a slimy mess. Strange because I purchased the bulbs from a company in Scotland where weather is generally more extreme than Cornwall’s. Live and learn... next year I’ll buy supermarket garlic to split and plant. I read an interesting story on the BBC News App about a family that thinks their broadband router was broken into because the passwords supplied in the factory are easy to get past. Apparently we should change them regularly but have to admit I wouldn’t know where to begin. At least with PayPal payments that I use for internet purchases I’m sent a text on my iphone with a numbered code to send back to confirm it is me! It’s not exactly progress from the old days of forged cheques is it!!

Twice in the past week I’ve been woken up at 3am by subtle flashing in the room. It took me a while the first time to work out what it was and even thought perhaps something was wrong with my sight but then I noticed the tv standby light flashing! Last night when it happened again at the same time it made me smile although I’ve no idea why it would happen. Perhaps some strange electrical force in the room!

Time to clear out my airing cupboard and find somewhere to stack towels out of the way of Dave. Why did I ever suggest putting a loo in there? 😏
  • pinkperil
    Options
    Hit the wrong button!!
    Happy Sunday everyone. 🥰
    Jackie
  • linder4866
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hello my friends.

Jackie, another day of inclement weather. I am sorry. The State track meet was Friday and Saturday. They showed clips of some of the races and it was a recap of the weather day as well. Some races were run in dry weather, some showed a wet track but no rain, the last ones were races run in pouring rain and those runners just kept motoring along. Drenched. The Olympic trials for skateboarding were also in town in our new skatepark. Nothing shown in pouring rain there. They had some equipment to try to dry off the surface after a shower or some drizzle.

So nice that you caught up with your friend today. Wonderful day for her yesterday. I can understand her hesitancy. Lots of factors to weigh out. A friend of mine says I didn’t stay at home for all this time to go out and potentially blow it by going to an indoor restaurant or something else not that meaningful. She also has a number of health problems. She and her husband talk about every outing, for either of them, before deciding whether or not to go.

I think I will give up on the garlic and plant something else, maybe carrots. I think I have some short season seed. Thanks for letting me know about your garlic. I purchased mine from a nursery in the cold Northlands as well. Didn’t help apparently.

As far as data breaches, I meant commercial breaches. I have been been notified over the years by Best Buy, Target, one of the credit bureaus, Kohl’s, and other companies that some of my personal information was stolen. That’s why I froze my credit with all of the credit bureaus, changed passwords on lots of sites, signed up for identity theft protection, a monitoring service, and use PayPal as much as I can. The last couple of weeks has been unusual with numerous incidents.

Good luck on finding a new location for your towels. I don’t have a linen closet or cupboards in my bathrooms. It does make it difficult to store things.

Sandy, I hope you are enjoying the zoo.

Anne, who is visiting you today? It seems your family does drop by often, which is wonderful. So you are looking to replace your iPad with a new laptop rather than a new iPad? Larger screen = a plus!

Hello Patsy, Barbie, Bob, Connie, Jeri, Diane and the rest of the Sneakers.

I have had this puzzle out for a long time and decided to finish it last night. I like it even after working on it a few pieces at a time.

jz2xy0hqbg2q.jpeg

I saw this picture yesterday. I love the colors.

Mawgan Porth, Cornwall, England

sfhvydkniq9i.jpeg

And another artsy teapot. Love the colors here as well.

6kn28o59kc21.jpeg

Be safe.

Lin🙋🏼‍♀️
    ❤️❤️

• jwubben6600
    Options
    Everyone here is busy with various things so I will pop by for a quick hello. It still feels strangely unfamiliar having company and seeing Damon. It is like we have to get reacquainted. We now understand why so many military marriages have difficulty. The in-forced distances are unnatural. We are a close tiny family. Even our crazy daughter keeps in contact, I am not being factitious or mean when I say that. But this virus has been a real hardship. It has altered the natural flow of our life.

It is funny to see this huge powerful sewing machine that our son uses to work on the sailboat canvases and upholstery.. He said some of the sailors make special covers for their beds using this machine. I am teasing him now. “You mean you are going to make a quilt for your bed?” I was accused of misogynistic comments. We are having great fun now being naughty and teasing each other like we used to do.

I absolutely love the current teapot, Lin! It is my kind of teapot. I doubt I would make tea in it but I would set it around to enjoy the design and colors.
    Sunday morning gone away🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    Patsy☘️
  • Annsie35
    Options
    Lost a huge post! Oh well it wasn't that interesting, Anne.
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Where does time go. I can’t believe I haven’t posted on so long. I’ve been keeping myself very very busy doing lots of walking. Yes I am still doing my #walk365 challenge. But I’ve now added walking up hills to things I want to do. I’ve never been good at hills and I want to change that.

Ed and I are both doing good. Missing sleep overs and interacting on a regular basis with our grand kids. Alberta’s COVID rate was the worst in North America and Calgary has the most cases in Alberta. We’ve been on an shut down again for two weeks and cases have reduced. Hopefully we’ve made progress. It’s hard tho as people just want to do things.

Melanie and our COVID baby Andrew came over this week even tho technically that’s not allowed. He was a year old in February.

c2yip3li3cns.jpeg
    2ji712atr89c.jpeg

Big hugs to everyone

Jeri
  • Annsie35
    Options
    Hello Jeri, so good to hear from you! We are still in lockdown as well. Beautiful photos. I'm having heaps of trouble getting in to MFP through normal channels but it should change if and when I get a new laptop. We, in my small family, will have all got our first vaccine shot by 1st July which hopefully will make things easier.
    Anne.
  • pinkperil
    Options
    Hello everyone. Our dreadful weather continues so as we set off for the morning walk not only torrential rain but hail hit us so once we walked out from the shelter of trees George came to a stop, looked back to where we had just been then turned as if to say let’s go home! A change of wet jeans for me and a rub down for George and Betty. Late morning Sue who helped me with gardening around the time of my hip replacements arrived after a long drive through some rain storms and I showed her my newish greenhouse that she had recommended I buy then made her a cup of tea while we caught up on news. She is back in Cornwall to look at a house she might buy because she thinks she wants to move back to this area. She admitted she had moved 5 times in as many years which makes me think she has an unsettled soul!
    She’s gone on her way and after lunch I visited the allotment to check if any damage occurred during yesterday’s storm and had to laugh when I found myself walking to our plot in more torrential rain, hail and what felt like snow! Midsummer in a few weeks but you’d never guess it. No damage to speak of, just a few bent broad beans.
    The builders have just left for the day so with windows left open in the cottage to aid the drying of plaster process I’m installed in the garden room with the pets and a heater!

Crazy teapot yesterday Lin but the sort I love! 😆

Sorry to see we lost you yesterday Anne or did you lose us?

Hi Jeri, always good to see you popping in. Hello to everyone else too of course.

Jackie