What was your fasting BG today?

Options

Replies

• mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    153 FGB ...I forgot and ate too many carbs at lunch...a whole days worth.
    Those sneaky carbs!

• pennell12
    pennell12 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    232 this number is so hard to budge!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    mrron2u wrote: »
    153 FGB ...I forgot and ate too many carbs at lunch...a whole days worth.
    Those sneaky carbs!

I know, right! hahaha...I am going to have to de-program my mind...I walk into the lunch line and start filling my plate as if I was 18 again.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Options
    pennell12 wrote: »

I feel your pain, I am just now beginning to get numbers under 200 , since taking Metforim ER for1 month so far , along with watching carbs amounts per meal.....unless I over indulge, like yesterday..
    I hope it evens out for you soon. The frustration of seeing those numbers is not good for us either.
  • tattooed65
    tattooed65 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    tattooed65 wrote: »
    Nice number!
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
  • leanmachine514
    leanmachine514 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    back up again, but not as much 115 today
  • leanmachine514
    Options
    mrron2u wrote: »
    I just did my quarterly blood work. A1c will probably be too high but hoping my test meter will tell a different story when I meet with the doctor next Friday.

Best of luck next Friday. My quarterly blood draw is next Wed. with follow up the following Wed. I'll let you know what's up.
  • pennell12
    Options

I feel your pain, I am just now beginning to get numbers under 200 , since taking Metforim ER for1 month so far , along with watching carbs amounts per meal.....unless I over indulge, like yesterday..
    I hope it evens out for you soon. The frustration of seeing those numbers is not good for us either.

Its odd that my numbers are lowest in late afternoon and early evening. I wonder if they are higher in the AM because they are coming down for the high fasting numbers. I have been doing low carb for about a month and also take Metformin ER.

• kevin75626
    kevin75626 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    117 this morning. Trying to stay below 120!
  • cloudy68
    cloudy68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    123-it is always in the low 120's but an hour later after exercising at the Y it is always around 10 points lower!!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    edited August 2015
    Options

Its odd that my numbers are lowest in late afternoon and early evening. I wonder if they are higher in the AM because they are coming down for the high fasting numbers. I have been doing low carb for about a month and also take Metformin ER.

I don't know, Pennell, but mine were that way , too , I would have readings of 99 in the afternoon, and feel like I was doing it!! Then I would wake up to a 267!!! I'm new to this and in the learning stages, no diabetic dr. or nutritionist, yet, but I think mine was from overeating at night, with too many Carbs....Now I see results, plus I think the meds are kicking in. Best wishes on this. I know, If we keep trudging along ,doing more good to our bodies than harm, we will get these numbers under control!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Options
    133 fbg not the best ,but lower than usual 200's
  • pennell12
    Options
  • phxteach
    phxteach Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    108, better than it used to be yet not quite where I want it to be.
  • tattooed65
    tattooed65 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    101 :)
  • leanmachine514
    Options
    well, back down again 105 FBS. At least it didn't go up like it has every other day this week.
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    103 :)