Episode Discussions **Spoiler Alert**

Options
123457»

Replies

• KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Called ittttt. :(

Yes you did! I really thought it would be Carol. I cannot believe how upset I am that she died. She was never one of my favorites. And why do you think no one else but Noah followed?
  • Bmercy21
    Bmercy21 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I think they feel safe now. This was so heartbreaking!
  • KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    And poor Maggie!
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Yeah when they told Maggie earlier on in the episode that they had found Beth I was like crap gettin her hopes up >_<
  • LouLouBeans
    Options
    Dangit I loved Beth and I wasn't going to cry... but that pic just did me in :'( Poor Daryl ...
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Great pic. Farewell to sweet Beth. I did hold back tears watching this one. Especially watching her on Talking Dead. What a sweet actress too. I did not see that coming.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So in February: Beth is gone. Sasha, Daryl and Maggie are broken emotionally. Eugene, Noah and Carol are broken physically. Gabriel and Tyreese can't kill. Rick is on a take no prisoners rampage. They are homeless with a baby. And Morgan is heading to DC. Wow. Just Wow.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    You think it's strange how both Gabriel and Morgan traced the path that Bob took? Who is leaving the marks on the trees?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    You think it's strange how both Gabriel and Morgan traced the path that Bob took? Who is leaving the marks on the trees?
    I seem to remember Gareth saying they marked the trail from Terminus to the church so they could find their way back... even though they had nothing to go back to.

• DucMouse
    DucMouse Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Gareth mentioned it before...they made those marks on the trees so they could find there back if there home fell.

I knew that Beth was gonna die but still, I wasn't ready for it and just heart breaking!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I have to admit - i cried. And then i teared up again watching Talking Dead. I didn't even particularly like Beth's character but she was part of the family and her loss will affect them all.

I am concerned with how slowly Morgan seems to be walking that he didn't make it to the church before they left. He was practically behind them when they left terminus.
  • julebg79
    julebg79 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Morgan IS taking his sweet time. What was the significance of all the items he left on the alter, anyone know? Were they his sons? I don't know if its supposed to be a mystery, or if I just can't remember back that far...

As for Beth, I'm sad she's gone, but I'm mostly sad for Darryl and Maggie (and what an awful day for Maggie to learn her sister's alive and then lose her all over again). I'm thinking that was a really incredibly stupid move on Beth's part and am disappointed in her. WTF was she thinking, stabbing someone with tiny scissors, someone who is armed and touchy and standing in front of a squad of similarly armed, trigger happy bullies? I'm sorry to be insensitive, but that's just a Darwin award... I was really surprised that didn't end in a complete shoot out and blood bath. Maybe it still will, outside the hospital when they open up in February.

Rick got a few shades darker that episode, with the cop killing. I didn't think he'd take it that far.
  • MsTiffamee
    MsTiffamee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am so heartbroken for Daryl. I cried, but only because I felt so heartbroken for him. I'll admit...Beth was never one of my favorites either, but still sad to see her go. Especially now. I do feel sad for Maggie as well!

I also agree with Jule....Beth should have known better! That was such a stupid thing to do!

Maybe the group should stop being so nice and take Rick's more practical approach to things. I know they don't want to be "savages," but lets be honest, in the real apocalypse it will literally be every man for himself and you would never trust people as they have. They should know by now that you can't trust people. If they would have went in like Rick wanted to ...maybe the outcome would have been different. (this is where I remind myself this is just a show...not real life....LOL)

I'm glad to see the change in Rick....am I the only one?
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I love this show, and I love the added drama and the character exploration this season. I think its been better than past seasons in those aspects. But the writers are doing some screwy things that make me scratch my head. The episode with Daryl and Carol in a van that goes over a bridge and lands on all fours? Super careful Carol running in front of the only car moving in the entire city of Atlanta? Huh? And this episode with Beth was totally out of character for her. Sure, I could see her going after Dawn, but she's smart enough to not do it with scissors unless she had no other choice. Its like they decided that they wanted the drama of killing off a major character in an unexpected way and went for it, even if the unexpected way was just soooooo far out of character. Bad writing. Also agreed about Morgan going so slow. He shouldn't be that far behind.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    As for Rick, I like what they are doing with him. Its nice to see a change. He's never been one of my favorite characters and I'd have been fine with them killing him off seasons ago. But now he is growing on me. Not because I like his character necessarily, but because I feel very invested in him and the depth of the changes he's gone through.