Replies

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    4.37 miles walked today

8.17 miles walked to date
  • Sherryisgettingfit
    Options
    2.5 so far, one mile 11/2/2014 and 1.5 11/3/2014 Yay!! :)
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon and welcome to all of the new walkers!! Glad to have you all here. Today was to be a rest but I couldn't sit still. I did the 2 Mile Classic Power Walk.
    12/100
    60817891.png
  • 2essie
    Options
    5.10 miles walked today

13.27 miles walked to date
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    10 advanced miles with Leslie

25 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

7 miles outside to date

32 miles total / goal 150

Happy Walking!!!!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Goal 75
    11/1 4 4 Mile Super Challenge
    11/2 3 Walking for Weight Loss with Debbie Rocker
    113 5 Belly Blasting Walk and Walk Your Belly Flat
  • AnnofB
    Options
    DaLoveLEE1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the group. I'm setting a goal of 50 miles this month. Looking forward to walking with ya!

Welcom DaLoveLEE1... glad you joined us. :D
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sherry, new to the group...my goal is 50 miles for the month of November!!

Hello Sherry!

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    PinkyPan1, AnnofB, zichab, handbagfan, 2essie, and bandit5125, I’m happy to see you all return! It wouldn’t be the same without our faithful walkers o:) .

Lilymay2 I hope that you feel better soon and will be able to walk with us soon B) .

19amm82, welcome to the November walk challenge! Yep, dust off those DVDs and come on in :D !

AnnofB, and how about that we need ‘juice in the joints’ ? :laugh: .

christchick7, I am so glad that you are here again! I missed you for sure. Gotta love that Blue Walk! I agree with zichab that those 4 pounds will melt off with getting back into exercise and feeling better <3 .

Losing100byMay, Welcome! We are happy to have you join in the November Walk Challenge group! Tie up those shoes and let’s start walking :) .

DaLoveLEE1, Welcome! We are looking forward to walking with you also! I read your profile and you have come to the right place to help you get active and healthy again. Yes, we shall be cheering you on in your endeavor to put a dent into that diabetes :p .

:flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Saturday (11.1) 4 miles: LS 4 Mile Weight Loss Walk Aerobics DVD (very oldie but goodie)

Sunday (11.2) 3.5+ hours hiking on primitive trails, walking on a paved nature trail, and walking, jogging, exercising and stretching on the fitness trail at the park with my DH.

Today:

Monday: (11.3) 2 miles: 2 Mile Walk Aerobic DVD (another oldie).

2 DVD miles.

0 outdoor minutes.

0 mini walks from Walk Blaster DVD.

My goal for November: I will walk a minimum of 2 DVD 'miles' or 30+ outside minutes at least 5 days a week and also focus on different ways to incorporate strength training, which is still a challenge b/c of the recent diagnosis of osteoarthritis with a loose ligament in my left thumb, and as the flexibility and mobility in my left wrist continues to return to normal as possible. Holding weights and using the firm band is a challenge that I shall continue to work on as I gain strength back.

So far: 6 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 210 outdoor minutes (in the neighborhood or in the park)

So far: 0 mini walks from Walk Blasters DVD

Walk strong y'all

• DaLoveLEE1
    DaLoveLEE1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good night everyone. I walked 3 miles using the Walk Slim DVD today. That makes 6 miles down for the month. I noticed Lesley is having a 21-day challenge that started today. Is anybody her doing it? The first week of workouts is on her blog if you're interested. :)

I wanted to walk outside today. It was dark as soon as I got home. I'm not going to enjoy daylight saving time. :#
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    Good morning walkers. What a beautiful day to take a walk as Leslie would say! And it indeed was. I complete 6 miles this morning.
    18/100
    60817891.png
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal 75
    11/1 4 4 Mile Super Challenge
    11/2 3 Walking for Weight Loss with Debbie Rocker
    11/3 5 Belly Blasting Walk and Walk Your Belly Flat
    11/4 2 AM Walking with Debbie Rocker
  • mjativa
    mjativa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! Big fan of leslie sansone and walking :D I will set my goal to 40 miles this month.

So far: 11/3/14: 2.5 miles
  • 2essie
    Options
    7.14 miles walked today

20.41 miles walked to date
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Goal 45
    4/11 = 3 miles (slim/sleek)
    3/45 total to date :)
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    mjativa wrote: »
    I would love to join in! Big fan of leslie sansone and walking :D I will set my goal to 40 miles this month.

So far: 11/3/14: 2.5 miles
    Welcome to the LS monthly walking challenge, mjativa :) . We are certainly glad that you joined and set your November goal o:) .

• texasgardnr
    Options
    Today:

Tuesday: (11.4) 2 miles: Walk Slim Fast & Firm, miles 1& 4 which included the firm band workout (strength). And Firm 30 from Walk It Off in 30 Days using Weights for strength.

2 DVD miles.

0 outdoor minutes.

0 mini walks from Walk Blaster DVD.

My goal for November: I will walk a minimum of 2 DVD 'miles' or 30+ outside minutes at least 5 days a week and also focus on different ways to incorporate strength training, which is still a challenge b/c of the recent diagnosis of osteoarthritis with a loose ligament in my left thumb, and as the flexibility and mobility in my left wrist continues to return to normal as possible. Holding weights and using the firm band is a challenge that I shall continue to work on as I gain strength back.

So far: 8 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 210 outdoor minutes (in the neighborhood or in the park)

So far: 0 mini walks from Walk Blasters DVD

Walk happy :flowerforyou:
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    0 advanced miles with Leslie

25 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

9 miles outside to date

34 miles total / goal 150

Happy Walking!!!!
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    Good morning Walkers! I did the 3 Fast Miles and followed it up with the Firm 30. Oh my goodness I am sore. LOL

21/100
    60817891.png