What's your latest NSV?

Options
12346»

Replies

• foxymitchell
    foxymitchell Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bought some new clothes and they were size 13/14.Felt soooo good. Had not wore that in about 8 years.
  • Living4me123
    Living4me123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I can walk up the steps holding something in both hands and not need to use the railing. Pre surgery I could only hold something in one hand since I needed to use the railing to help pull myself up each step
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I can walk up the steps holding something in both hands and not need to use the railing. Pre surgery I could only hold something in one hand since I needed to use the railing to help pull myself up each step

I can really relate to this-- it feels good to be able to do just normal "life" type stuff, right? YAY!
  • pcoppock
    pcoppock Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Flew to Florida for Christmas and I didn't need the seatbelt extender. Unfortunately I also brought home the flu.
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Air travel NSV: Lots and lots of time in airplanes, no problems with width, all of my problems were butt soreness! I love that trade!
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Got great news today. I had my company health screening and my labs are in. Fasting glucose went from pre-diabetic to perfectly normal. High cholesterol went to completely normal. Even my triglycerides went to normal! I haven't had these results in years-- at least not my adult years. Now all I have to do is get my BMI and my hemoglobin to normal, though anemia is something I have dealt with all my adult life so that isn't new. I am so happy. I am only imagining what next January's results will be when I am a year in from surgery. I am betting my BMI will be normal and so will everything else!!
  • boomerkae
    boomerkae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Got great news today. I had my company health screening and my labs are in. Fasting glucose went from pre-diabetic to perfectly normal. High cholesterol went to completely normal. Even my triglycerides went to normal! I haven't had these results in years-- at least not my adult years. Now all I have to do is get my BMI and my hemoglobin to normal, though anemia is something I have dealt with all my adult life so that isn't new. I am so happy. I am only imagining what next January's results will be when I am a year in from surgery. I am betting my BMI will be normal and so will everything else!!

That is wonderful news! Congrats!!