Options
    zippo32 wrote: »
    Death of co-worker.....................6 beers
    R.I.P.

:(
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    omg Gary...that cracked me up. I'm there with ya. I did lose a lb this week....but it only means I'm still up 9 lbs from where I was before this crazy summer of holidays.

aww zip..I'm so sorry.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 1 shot............................check that out!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Zippo-so sorry about your coworker :(

Very lushy weekend....no big shocker there!!!!
    Friday-3 cocktails and 10oz of wine
    Saturday-4 beers and 4 cocktails
    Sunday-4 cocktails, 2 beers and 8oz of wine

Feeling good today. Not sure what the week will bring for boozing but I have a feeling some may be had....we are having my family over saturday so cleaning needs to happen and cleaning = drinking :bigsmile:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    sorry for you loss zip!

Nothing too crazy this weekend just being consistent with the wine intake and a couple beers and a hard cider mixed in there.

I am predicting much of the same this week.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday=3 beers, my no beer for 21 days lasted about 5 days:)
    Saturday=5 drinks
    Sunday=1 beer

Probably can manage 0s for tonight...
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Zippo, very sorry about your co-worker! :(

Syd, way to go on losing a LB! I have been too afraid to get onto the scale these past couple of weeks...but I will have to face it this week at some point. Really trying to get back into the swing of working out! Hard to get back onto that horse! LOL

Friday - 1 bottle of Riesling, it is so good...ugh. 2 beers - orange shandy, yum!
    Saturday - 1/2 beer..yep, only 1/2! I had a headache all day Saturday, so I went to bed early.
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - planning a 0...and a trip to the Y!

Here's to hoping that I can get myself into the workout mode again...I need to before the holidays get here.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Bridget, I am in the same boat!!!! I have not been any kind of consistent with my gym workouts!!!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Kate, my plan for the Y is not going to happen tonight and neither will my 0! LOL. After having a minor panic attack at work & breaking down in tears, I had to leave for an hour to get myself together...just got too overwhelmed and frustrated. So, my girlfriend and I are having a girl's night and going out for a few brews!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    Sat - 3 beers
    Sun - 8 drinks
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Good for you Bridget!!!! Hate those days!!!

Monday-BIG FAT ZERO but ate a huge Primo hoagie :laugh:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Bridget I can sure relate to those kind of days. I've had a few lately (ha ha)

Zip sorry for you loss.

I am hanging on. UTI under control. Got a letter yesterday and they decided to approve my disability after all so I will get some funding for those 4 weeks I was off. Yeah!!!!

Last night was scrounging for a cocktail. I found a flask I had taken to the Faire in August that had some wonderful Zaya in it so I had a nice rum and rocks. I guess I need to go to the store after work today.

Later Lushes!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Hope you're hanging in there at work, robin. Glad your disability went through.
    Sounds like a good way to wrap up a crappy day, Bridget.

I had wine last night but stayed within my calories. Dentist today. BLECH. Still have some wine left so will probably finish that up.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Zero last night. I didn't stop at the store on the way home. I figured that was a good way to get another zero. I should have a zero tonight as well. Doug is home sick again today and I have very little to keep me busy at work so it is going to be a long day wishing I were at home with Doug. I hope you are all doing well.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Robin, I feel your pain. Work is slow for me too!!! Len was off yesterday and there was nothing more I wanted to do than be home with him AND get things done around the house....work ALWAYS gets in the way of life :laugh:

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0...maybe :wink:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    amysj303 wrote: »
    the 21-day clutch is a program by Ashley Conrad, it prescribes workouts 5 days per week, with the workout changing weekly for 3 weeks. The schedule goes: lift, cardio, rest, lift, cardio, rest.
    The lifting isn't heavy, more circuits with hand weights and body weight exercises, but there's 13 or so exercises and so it takes awhile to get through the circuit 3-5 times. The first lifting was Saturday and it took over an hour so I don't see doing more than 3 x.
    The cardio is intervals: 1 min walk, 30 sec jog, 1 minute sprint for 25 minutes or 10x.
    There's an emphasis on stretching before and after each workout and there's this intense ab workout that is to be done on cardio days but I skipped it, it's too much!
    There's a diet plan but I am not following it strictly, since there's no carbs hardly, and no dairy or red meat. I am trying to keep calories below 1500/day.

Thanks for the info Amy...I am interested in a short re-set kind of thing. No dairy or red meat would be difficult because I enjoy meat and I still have to cook for the rest of the brood. Isthere a website that you use for the workouts - or - is it computer based. I have not work out in close to 3 months. I have to start doing something - YIKES!

My girlfriend went home and I am now in detox. We had a crazy good time.

Mama, when you walk in the rain - jump in a puddle!!

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0

Whoo, whooooooo
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Nice job Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-lunch with my mom = some kind of drinks and then Len and I are going to happy hour tonight, so yeah that's my thursday!!!