Like Minded Lushes - November 2014

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Nice job ladies

I had zero Monday, zero Tuesday, and vodka rocks last night. Doug was feeling better and asked me to pick up some vodka on the way home. oh well.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    It's on body building.com and there's a pdf you can download-
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ashley-conrads-21-day-clutch-cut.html
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-3 glasses of red. I picked up a box of wine (and dove dark chocolates) on the way home...

It's so cold here, I just want to hibernate with lots of food and booze, this is so not good for my Aruba slim-down plans...
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Amy, I'm with you on the cold factor. The high for today is 31, but with the wind...it feels like 20 outside! So miserable! I have my gym bag in the car. Made it to the Y on Tuesday....need to force myself to go tonight! So hard!

Monday - 3 1/2 beers
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 0
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    red wine and chocolate....yum!

I had a glass of white last night. I started white strips on my teeth yesterday, so that will force me to stay away from the red for a bit, and since that is really my weakness it should help. We are going to the Bears Vikings game Sunday. I bought the tix for Mike's bday in August. It sounded like a good idea when it was 80 and we were hopeful of having a good season....boy did I screw up there! And I will be DD, so I wont be too out of control, maybe just some beers tailgating and then save the money while in the game.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Monday-Wednesday: 0
    Thursday-1 old fashion at lunch, then 2 beers at happy hour and then we split one at home. Not too bad!!!
    I shall be drinking tonight while cooking for tomorrow's pierogi party and cleaning up the house!!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!
    xo
  • rjadams
    Options
    TGIF !!!!

I had a couple vodka rocks last night and I finally ate a dinner. We grilled a beautiful ribeye. It may be in the 20's but it isn't raining so that mean grillin'. I am feeling like wine will be the thing today.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Down a pound this week! Woo-Hoo! Now if I can have a decent weekend, it may actually stay off.
    Have a great weekend!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    So happy it is FRIDAY!! Had a pretty good week (after Monday). Worked out and feel great! AND I got on the scale for the first time in a while & I'm less than what I weighed a few weeks ago and definitely didn't expect to see a lower number, and I was so worried beforehand. YAY!

Tonight is the first night all week I will be able to sit and talk with my hubby. I love Friday evenings! Out to dinner and hanging out together. LOVE!
  • amysj303
    Options
    Last night=4 drinks

Have a good weekend!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Friday, phew.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 3 drinks
  • rjadams
    Options
    Vodka saturday! Nuff said.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    SO MUCH BOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dragging a bit today!!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I am dragging today big time as well! I had about 4 beers and two glass of wine yesterday, it was over the course of 8 hours, but I just slept like crap last night and feel like a bloated mess today. I need some zeros in my life. I think I say that every week!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I moderated fairly well over the weekend but need to step up my exercise.
    Hope everyone is staying warm. It's 75 degrees here so I have zero excuses not to get out and burn some calories.
  • bgrune131
    Options
    75 degrees sounds so beautiful! It is a wonderful 28 degrees here, complete with ice and snow! Be super jealous ;)

Heading to the Y tonight to make sure I get at least 3 nights of working out in before Thursday...cause that is BEER CLUB night! :) Otherwise, I plan on all 0's until Thursday evening!

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
  • amysj303
    Options
    Friday=5 beers, I think, but I felt bad Saturday so seems like I might be mis-counting.
    Saturday=3 glasses of wine
    Sunday=1 glass of wine, had a glass of red and chocolate while watching Snow Piercer, it was really good.
    Might shoot for 0 tonight and tomorrow, see how it goes...
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Actually had a zero on Saturday. Going for another tonight.

Looks like everyone else is doing well.

Have a great week all!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I was going to shoot for a zero but it's the holidays and husband had beer so I don't care. Wine it is. At least I worked out.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    I had a much needed zero last night and will probably have another tonight!