November Challenge ~ Nov 3rd -- Nov 9th

Options
13»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,901 Member
    Options
    Oh my, everyone is busy and doing great it sounds like. New car Clara! :blush: fun

I was so busy the last two days. We took advantage of the weather and was outside raking leaves, putting away yard ornaments. Which means lots of climbing up into the storage area above the garage. Hubby ordered a electronic pulley for it yesterday. So it will be alot more fun next year decorating. Had the grandkids over last night and watched several once upon a time episodes with them.

Today I did more yard work and 20 minutes of kettles. Took the boys for a walk. Bought a training collar for Timmy. Petco had a sale so it was easy to convince myself to get one. I do not want Timmy to get hurt. This collar is not like a bark collar. He can still bark. I control when he is not behaving. Just can not have him attacking pit bulls again.

Great job to all you busy folks for finding time to participate in some exercise. Or cheering Kathy!

Clara I love furniture shopping. Went to find a entertainment system, came home with a new bed instead. Couple of years later went to find an entertainment center again, came home with a brunette set. Lol. Finally, after almost 20 years I have the perfect entertainment center. I had to buy a bed, brunette set a two entertainment systems to get it right. The first one just did not fit my living room right. So we packed it up carefully and drove it to WA as a gift to my mother. She loved it in my home, and loves it more in hers! She has a much larger room to let it shine. :star:

I am a bit sore from the kettle workout. But it felt great to do it.

Shelley