30/11/14 - 06/12/14 Weekly Post

Options
124»

Replies

• Calahonda1984
    Options
    Thanks folks for the booze advice! I wouldn't say I'm out to get hammered as you call it Orlcam, I just enjoy a little 'buzz'! Thanks for being the enabler :p I don't drink 'fat' tonic anymore, just slimline which has 3 cals/150ml

I decided against the fast today as it would have been pointless - saving my 500cals for gin! Not exactly healthy and I'd be on the floor after a couple... I've already done my 2 fasts this week, just want to try a third one week to see what happens. Maybe tomorrow!

Thanks for the 'add' jknight - good to have fellow 5:2ers on board as I feel a lot of others on MFP don't approve of fasting. It annoys me because they see it as a fad and won't read up on it. Ah well!

Have a fab evening all x
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    @calahonda. Since starting 5:2 I've become a bit of a lightweight boozewise. Used to be able to drink most of the evening, now had enough after two. (Cheap date)
    Out with friends I tend to drink spritzers (white wine and soda water). I find a long drink helps fill me up a bit too so I don't overeat..too much.
  • eychenn
    eychenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm still relatively new to the 5:2ing (2 weeks in) and yesterday was a fast day for me. I usually look forward to the next day because I feel so unbloated and slimmer (and obviously because I can eat more!) but today I woke up feeling bloated which was odd! Did not feel good. Looking forward to Monday's fast.
  • chiccam
    chiccam Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    Weekend wasn't perfect but it wasn't too bad either considering I had parties and baking to do. I'm going to possible aim for a 4:3 week with tomorrow being a fast day.

It's good to know I'm not alone on the hungry pain mid-afternoon.
    I am just returning to 5:2 after not doing it for months so I know I'll get along fine as I get more days in.
    I see a new weekly post so I'll head over there.
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Sorry late finishing up this post, but just wanted to say yay to everybody!!! And so happy to see new faces here as well :D
  • jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Hi Thecarbmonster!