Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Thanks @SassyBMT!!!
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I cooked my dinner and lunches for the week. I've been struggling with doing that for a while.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    @missjones513 that is impressive!! I want to be able to do that, but I haven't actually tried it just yet. Good for you!
  • pamd66
    pamd66 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My NSV is I can wear some capri's I couldn't wear two years ago and my Aunt to me I look smaller in this dress I bought for my birthday. I went down a size.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Did a few workout moves without stopping :)
  • missjones513
    Options
    I went to the gym yesterday and did the machines for the first time. Proud of myself because I was kind of nervous about going and looking like I didn't know what I was doing.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the day was that I actually made it to the gym - 3 days in a row despite my hesitancy this morning when I thought I heard rain, my mind went right back to my climbing back into my warm bed. I reasoned that since I park underground at the gym that was not reason enough to miss going.
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha, that's the way to beat the "wanna go back to bed" blues. I like that.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Adc7225 that is awesome!! Good for you for getting your butt up and going. I have a shirt that says, Make Muscles Not Excuses. Way to make muscles!!!
  • missjones513
    Options
    I have 2. I actually worked out this evening, I usually slack off on Fridays. I really wanted to get something from white castles while I watched some shows but I didn't go :)
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    missjones, I really wanted to workout Friday evening as well, but I settled for walking home. Today I beat my best time on the stationary bike, 24:27 min, doing Random Hills at level 13.
  • lisa0506
    lisa0506 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Walked 4 miles today