What TF schedule are you using?

Options
sharkmomtn
sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
Just wondering if everyone was using the 12 week schedule or something else? And if it's something else, where did you find it? All I have is the 20 week class schedule - 12 weeks of regular class and the rest is the advanced class.

Just want to be on the same page. :)

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I have the 20 week advance and I believe my friend Coach has the same. We are just making it more confusing by starting day 1 on Friday so we can have Sunday as rest day with out families :smile:

WEEK 1
    Day 1 Fire30 & Stretch 10 (Friday)
    Day 2 HIIT 15 & Stretch 10 (Saturday)
    Day 3 REST SUNDAY
    Day 4 Fire 30 & Stretch 10 (Monday)
    Day 5 Fire 55 EZ (Coach's favorite) Tuesday
    Day 6 Fire 30 & Stretch 10 (Wednesday)
    Day 7 Core 20 & Stretch 40 (Thursday)
    WEEK 2
    Day 8 Fire 45 & Stretch 10 (Friday)
    Day 9 HIIT 20 & Stretch 10 (Saturday)
    Day 10 REST SUNDAY
    Day 11 HIIT 15 & Sculpt 30 (Monday)
    Day 12 Fire 55 EZ (But I might slip in Fire 60, MY favorite) Tuesday
    Day 13 Core 20 & Stretch 40 (Wednesday)
    Day 14 Fire 45 & Stretch 10 (Thursday)

I will photoshop a schedule soon and try to post a copy (is that possible here)? I like having it printed off and hanging on the wall so I can X it off with a marker after I finish each workout :blush::wink:

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I will do the 20 week schedule. The 12 week schedule will take me up to our Spring Break though. The last 8 will take me to the end of the school year.
  • sharkmomtn
    Options
    I think I found the schedule you all are going to use based on BeLightYear's two weeks. :smile: Thank you!!!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    2 Days!!!!

Happy New Year!!! (*) (*) (*) (*)
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Enjoying tonight with the family and friends, resting tomorrow and watching college football and will start in 2 days. Oh yeah, playing golf for the last time in 2014 today.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    It's only 10˚ here in New Yuck! Not even the gung-ho golfers are out lol

2 days left to get ready! Bodymedia armband is charged, and I'm getting ready too!
  • BeLightYear
    edited December 2014
    Options
    MONTH ONE SCHEDULE (let me know if you cannot print it or need a different format)

dang, that is not it, see what I get for trying to download it online? I will scan my real one and get this up before Friday :p:s
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Okay, this one is correct, I swear!ys6s9fx6ev9d.jpg
  • sharkmomtn
    Options
    Thank you for scanning that! Looking forward to the Turbo Fire Team in 2015 B)
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Well it wasn't great weather, but it was 51 and sunny. lol

• BeLightYear
    Options
    Happy New Year ~ is everyone ready for tomorrow?
  • angelaklem
    angelaklem Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to start. Glad I found this group!
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Okay, this one is correct, I swear!ys6s9fx6ev9d.jpg

WOW! This not what my 20 week class schedule looks like. Am I doing the wrong one? This is what my schedule looks like. *Click on link below*
  • sharkmomtn
    Options
    Snowdancer - you and I have the same schedule. It is my understanding that we have the one that was shipped with the most recent set of DVD's, the ones shipped in the last year or so. Atleast that is what beachbody has told me. I am using the schedule that Amy (BeLightYear) and Coach are using instead. :) I did however do the Fire Starter class the last few days. Lisa
  • snowdancer03
    Options
    Sharkmomtn - Thank you for the clarification. I will be using my schedule since I know I have all the correct CD's for it and I already have it hanging on my wall waiting for me to cross it off. :D
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Sorry for any confusion, that is the one that came with my TurboFire, years ago, and I did rearrange the week days to match what Coach and I were doing. This way we have Sunday as rest day.
  • snowdancer03
    Options
    BeLightYear - Don't worry about it I completely understand now and will also be changing my days to have sunday as a rest day.
  • BeLightYear
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Snowdancer, do whatever schedule works for you, there are no rules here :blush:

Your schedule shows something called FireStarter, I do not think that I even have anything called that? Maybe it is something new they added?
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Whew. I have to admit I enjoyed starting off with TF 30. I had family and friends over yesterday for food and football. We stayed up way past midnight, but I managed. I'm looking forward to getting back on my school routine on Monday (I guess, since I have no choice).

Glad to see friends on board. Like BeLight said there is no set routine for this group. It's for anybody who wants to share in the fun of fitness. All the coaches at school are doing biggest loser for clubs and charity and I turn 50 in June, so I want to be in as good a shape as I can.

Have a great day everyone!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    coachreyes wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to getting back on my school routine on Monday (I guess, since I have no choice).

I am not looking forward to going back to work either, maybe I can still win the lottery lol

I used to think Fire30 was easy, not today!