What TF schedule are you using?

Options

Replies

• teach0722
    teach0722 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just found this board. I've been doing turbofire for almost a month now, but I've been using the schedule that can e with it. It's different from the one in this thread. It has the fire starter and low HITTs. Which one should I use?
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi teach0722! Feel free to use whichever schedule works for you. I am using a schedule I found online because it fits better into my everyday life schedule.
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Welcome teach. I agree with Lexi. Do the schedule that works for you. The schedule that BeLight posts is the original we started with several years ago. I understand there are newer versions but the most important thing is to press play. Welcome.
  • teach0722
    teach0722 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll probably keep the schedule I'm in since I'm a month in.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    MONTH 3 SCHEDULE :Dkuy5xq5sqzfa.jpg
  • coachreyes
    Options
    BeLight, I'm considering moving my day up and making Saturday my rest day. This is due to some upcoming obligations with track meets and also I want to incorporate Chalean Extreme on Friday and Sunday.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Of course, make the schedule work for you! As long as we keep hitting play, all is good.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I've worked it out. Looks like I'll stay on schedule. Yay. I kinda like Sunday as my rest day.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    That is good news :)

See you in class tomorrow, think I am going to "upgrade" from Fire 30 to Fire 55 ~ I need the extra burn!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Here we go, weeks 13 - 16k5geww1hh79y.jpg
  • BeLightYear
    edited April 2015
    Options
    6enkw9dkdvs5.jpg
    The final month
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I like this schedule. It is our last month of school and this coincides with it pretty good.

Big question is- What's next?
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    I have Insanity and Asylum. I was able to handle Asylum better than Insanity. Insanity was so hard for me that I quit after about a week.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Yes. I tried Insanity once also. I felt like I could most of it, but with my knee bothering me right now, that is probably not my best choice. I'm curious about T25 and the modifier, but not really interested in purchasing another program right now.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I really do not want to buy another program right now either. Part of me wants to keep going with TF. :blush: Maybe actually follow the schedule more closely this time though lol

Still have 4 weeks to decide. I am printing the schedule now, how shall I modify it this time? :D;)>:)
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I have looked at "adjusting" TF for the summer. I am thinking of just doing it 5 days a week. Instead of the Core or Stretch I will move the workouts up a day. Then I will have my weekends free. I feel like I'm a lot more active during the summer anyway.

I like to play golf during the summer so I'm going to walk the course twice a week. I know that's a big sacrifice, but you do what you have to do.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    coachreyes wrote: »
    I know that's a big sacrifice, but you do what you have to do.
    You are like Atlas!! lol

Sounds like we are staying with Turbo Fire for a while then. In our our special ways that is lol

• coachreyes
    Options
    I just hate the thought of purchasing a new program. T25 is where I want to go, but I have almost every other one. I'm gonna stay focused on 20 weeks of TF and get the most out of it. 4 more weeks before the big decision.

The most important thing is keep going and not slough off.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Summer is rough for me to follow a strict routine. My husband and I are both in the educational field with summers "off". We use that time for visiting family in the Midwest and GA and attending trainings. I would love to get back to playing tennis.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Summer is busy for me too, let us all just commit to do some workout and still checking in ~ I don't want to lose our class! Your support has been key to me.