What TF schedule are you using?

Options

Replies

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 is great in that regard. Soon as you push play, it's like I got this and boom it hits you. Haha
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I am actually a bit sore, glad Sunday is our rest day. I am going to need it!

Are you doing the Stretch 10? It is so boring, I know it is good for me, but I doubt I will do it every day :expressionless: And Stretch 40 hurts my attention span :#
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am actually a bit sore, glad Sunday is our rest day. I am going to need it!

Are you doing the Stretch 10? It is so boring, I know it is good for me, but I doubt I will do it every day :expressionless: And Stretch 40 hurts my attention span :#

OMG I agree with you the stretch is so super boring. But last year when I tried Turbo Fire I quit because I hurt so bad. I think doing the stretch everyday will be horribly boring but hopefully keep me lose enough to keep going day after day.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Snowdancer, I agree, and know I should do it. I will try harder.

Day 2 complete HIIT 15, I totally lost my place more times that I was in sync. Still a pretty good burn for 15 minutes!

Happy Saturday ~
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I'm not as sore as I thought I would be. Unfortunately it took me a while to get into today's workout. I need to be better. We travelled out of town yesterday and my car broke down. We didn't get home till after midnight. Everyone was safe and the car is fixed, so I shouldn't be upset about it. things happen and you need to react positively. I know better.

On the best side tomorrow is a rest day. I hope to get in a weight session in the afternoon. It's my last day on break and school starts Monday so I need to recharge mentally. haha
  • snowdancer03
    Options
    Fire 40 kicked my butt this morning! I was not mentally prepared to last 40 minutes with Charlene. I agree with Coach I am looking forward to a rest day tomorrow and starting school on monday. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them. :)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Coach, sorry you had a rough night, glad everything and everyone is okay!

I am more sore than I though, oh well, onward!

Snowdancer, way to work through it!

I think I am going to add a check in page to our group……..if I can remember how :persevere:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    It looks like we're doing 55 EZ tomorrow. It is my favorite workout of them all.

I had a little scare this morning. Not really a scare, but I couldn't find my TF 30 disc. I had placed it in another sleeve the other morning. I have them all placed in order now in my office so I'm ready for the rest of the week.

Hang in there snowdancer. You'll have the hang of it before you know it. Use Alee the modifier as much as you need to. The important thing is to keep moving.

I didn't realize they had a newer version of TF. Interesting to see what the new workouts are. I'll stick to the schedule and dvd's I have now, but that might be something to look into after we complete the first cycle.
  • snowdancer03
    Options
    Coach- 55EZ sounds like fun too bad I don't have anything labeled EZ. I guess mine are all hard. LOL.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I wonder if they just relabeled some of the workouts?

I set up my dvd the night before so I can just hit play and not watch the intro, every minute counts in the morning before week. Especially when Fire 55 or Fire 60 is on the agenda!

Welcome PlaydohPants!

Coach and I have done the ChaLEAN extreme workouts in the past also :smile:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I also noticed someone had listed Fire 40? I have Fire 45 and Fire 45 EZ........interesting!
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    When I purchased the program it came with a class schedule that can last up to 5 months if I want it too. I just decided to start from the beginning and work my way up. My very first classes (this week) are Fire 40 and Fire Starter
  • snowdancer03
    Options
    Jms14letgo - I have the same schedule. Welcome!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Welcome jms14letgo. I think you'll find this group supportive and fun. I have done the TF Prep program as well as the 20 week program. I plan on doing the 20 week program which will take me up to my 50th birthday. That's my goal.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    MONTH 2 SCHEDULE6nmuldzp1tvk.jpg
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Thanks BeLight. Looks like we're hitting the cardio stage. Hard to believe how fast one month went by.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Did you see in week 8, they have Fire 45 EZ 2 days in a row? Bet I'll switch that to Fire 45 for one day.

I know, month one has flown, and we are still here going strong!! B)
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    This reminds me that I need to print out the next page of my schedule. I found a different one online that starts on Monday with a rest day on Wednesday.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I think that's a recovery week. I'm not sure how 45 EZ is considered recovery. lol