TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Way to keep at it! I have been trying to get in some running/walking. It is either dangerously hot or thunderstorms down here. I got in a workout today by walking and kicking my legs in the lazy river at the water park.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Just finished Fire 30 and Stretch 10 after a very long TurboFire break! Whew! It kicked my butt but I did it!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 have been completed. Whew! That was a rough workout.
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Good to see that you have continued your workouts and checking in. I have had quite the summer. All good. However, I haven't logged in like I needed to and for that I'm sorry. We start football practice tomorrow and I should get on a schedule soon. My workouts have consisted of walking and lifting weights. I haven't done morning workouts mostly because the summer is so crazy, I find myself staying up late and travelling on the weekends, etc. Sorry for the excuses.

I never moved forward with T25. Not really sure what's next, but I'm ready for a routine.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Welcome back Coach! I just started back on my routine after spending almost a month with in-laws and the kids. There was plenty of good food, trips to the water park and the beach.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Busy workout day! I knocked out an almost 4 mile run/walk this morning. Then completed Fire 30 and Tone 30. I am going to feel this in the morning lol
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Nice work ladies! I just found a bunch of TurboKick workouts on YouTube!! How exciting is that? NEW workouts ~ well, new to me anyways. But first, my friend sent me her PiYo to try. I really, really don't want to, but hate to hurt her feelings, sooooooooo, I will give it a try next week.

Happy weekend!
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    We were on vacation for a few days. But I got back to it today. Turbo 55 done! Almost finished with week 10.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    I did Fire 45 EZ and it was anything but easy. I must have done something right as far as my form during Tone 30 last night because I am still feeling it! See you in class tomorrow B)
  • calebandevansmom
    Options
    HIIT 20 and tone 30 done.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Fire 45 EZ with weighted gloves done. Worked out in the park with my husband. There were jumping jacks, jumping rope, weight training with 25lbs Dumbbells, burpees and fussing from me.
  • calebandevansmom
    Options
    Fire 30 and week 10 done! The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter!
  • calebandevansmom
    Options
    HIT 25 and sculpt 30 done!
  • coachreyes
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Just walked 2 miles after a weight room session. It is 95 degrees out.

Amy, I LOVE your profile pic! Lexi, yours as well!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Thanks Coach! You be careful out in that heat too. I decided to give Shawn T. another try today. The speed and agility workout from The Asylum left me sweaty and panting. My 6 year old looked over and said "Mommy, that workout looks harder than your TurboFire."
  • BeLightYear
    edited August 2015
    Options
    PiYo Upper, Turbo Fire 45 and a 30 minute walk completed for today. Time to start checking back in, great to see you all here!

Nice walk, be careful in that heat Coach!

Thank you, I don't know if I have EVER had an actual picture of me on MFP before lol

PiYo is slow (at least the 2 I have tried) but I have to admit, I am very sore already. I will do this for 30 days! I am only doing this one because a friend mailed it to me to "try" and I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

See you all tomorrow I hope ~ something called "Sweat" is up on my schedule. Not a very attractive name, is is? :wink:
  • calebandevansmom
    Options
    Fire 45 done this morning. I ordered Chalean Extreme and am planning on starting that on the 17th. Work starts next week. I'm having mixed emotions on that.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I walked another 2 miles today on the track. It was 96. haha

We have started football practice already. We practice everyday 8:00-11:00. It hasn't been that bad out, but it's definitely hot in the afternoon. I don't mind the heat. I drink plenty of water along the way.

• BeLightYear
    Options
    Nice work Diane and Coach!

I LOVE the heat and really don't mind the 90's. I so live in the wrong state lol

PiYo Sweat this morning. Not a big calorie burner, but I did it!

Thinking Fire 55EZ (skipping the cool down) and PiYo Lower (skipping the warmup) tomorrow, that should get my calorie burn up and fit into the hour I have to workout.

Happy Hump Day Class!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 55 EZ, PiYo Define Lower and 30 minutes of walking before leaving for work at 7 this morning!

I think I will set up a TurboKick on Youtube to go with my PiYo Upper tomorrow. My husband would probably appreciate some new songs for his breakfast entertainment lol