Options
caradae
caradae Posts: 743 Member
How are you doing?

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    excited and scared to start this, I am so confident in myself I figure I might last 1 week
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I am excited but will always be a day in front over here, it is 1st June but not for you guys so will be waiting patiently, good luck everyone
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    So far so good, lost 1 pound after the first week using this site so I´m feeling motivated, but I have a busy month ahead of me, let´s hope I´ ll be able to keep up.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to get started! Here's to 30 days of accountability!
  • caradae
    Options
    You can do it. It's tough, but it's not impossible. Just watch what you eat, and how much--bingeing early in the day will sabotage you; you won't have anything left for evening.

Margie, and everyone else not in my end-of-the-world California time zone--
    I didn't mean to imply that you should wait until the end of *my* June 1st to post your check-in. If it's the end of June 1st in your part of the world, then feel free to post.
  • armywf07
    armywf07 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm feeling the burn. Took advantage of the nice weather and push mowed my back and front yard....loving that sunshine and awesome work out. 30 min later I am wanting to scream my kingdom for water...lol but 231 calories burned so I don't feel bad lunch!
  • margieparkins
    Options
    doing great so far, but knowing me it will only last for so long, maybe this time I can keep things moving, raining here yesterday but still went walking, it was lovely, everything looks different in the rain, amazing, how's everyone else going?
  • caradae
    Options
    I only work part-time, and I was fortunate enough to be scheduled to work today. It's so much easier to stay on my diet when I'm at work.

I love the rain, too, Margie. I wish it would rain here more often.

It sounds like you're really rocking your fitness plan, armywf. Keep it up!
  • JessiokaFroka
    JessiokaFroka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Let's DOOOOOO this! I'm on track so far today :D
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Raining here today too, so I went to the gym & used the bike & treadmill instead of my planned outdoor C25K workout. Supposed to be nice tomorrow, so hopefully I can get my C25K in then. Also need to mow my lawn!
  • cliente
    cliente Posts: 40
    Options
    Really exciting :)
  • cliente
    cliente Posts: 40
    Options
    Really exciting :)

excited sorry :)
  • sweetjanet100
    Options
    Had a good day today - the sun was shining, good hour and a half dog walk and then a couple of hours in the garden:-):laugh:
  • caradae
    Options
    I kept busy walking around a swap meet for 4 hours today. It was nice and overcast--perfect. And my wallet didn't get stolen. Very good day.
  • margieparkins
    Options
    hi everyone,, last night I, for the first time ever, had my portion in control! looked at every one's plate and my plate looked good, It was a great feeling. see how I go today, good luck ladies
  • caradae
    Options
    Good, margie! I still have trouble with portion control. I struggle with that more than anything else, I think.
  • armywf07
    armywf07 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I think everyone struggles with portion control to be honest. I can't eat a steak the size of a deck cards thats like a tease for me. I love grilled steak!
  • caradae
    Options
    Haha, totally. And I can't stand leaving food on my plate. I'm ridiculously OCD about it.
  • margieparkins
    Options
    hello, well I went for my walk today and walked 4.6 mile, 10,000 steps all before lunch! I am so proud of myself. doing my exercises now. by for now, have a great day.:smile::wink: :flowerforyou:
  • sweetjanet100
    Options
    Morning, Afternoon, Evening all

Hope you're having a good time.... I have had another good day today... The sun was shining and I did a 50 minute swim in the Spa outside pool.... Portion control - not doing so badly on that side. Eating lots of fish, so calories are light:-)

Be good:happy: