Motivation, Support and Accountability Thread, January 19th - 25th

Options
13»

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    It is cold here too! And slippery.....I do all my walking inside....

I worked all day, so I walked laps off and on until I hit my 10K steps around 3pm....everything else is gravy now.....gonna have dinner and then hit another walk....my insulin sensitivity is already changing with all this walking.....which over all is a good thing, because the type of insulin I take packs on the weight, however, it is a pain in the *kitten* right now having 3-4 lows a day!

• michellewalker8866
    michellewalker8866 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well this week my goals have not been meet like I wanted them. But I have logged everyday and I have been watching my calorie intake. I just have not felt like working out at the gym. I have been doing pretty good with my daily steps. I have lost a pound since the last time I posted my weight. So, next week I need to step it up. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Well I ended the week great.....I went to the gym today (gasp, on a SUNDAY).....but with the craziness of the week that only made it the second time....feeling good though!
  • matfatcowboy
    matfatcowboy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    How to sum up this week, started with a bang, but ended with a whimper. Ran 4x this week, good. Met my calorie s 5x this week, less good. Only did my alt workouts, boxing/bodyweight stuff 1x, even less good. But I was active when I had the chances, and
  • matfatcowboy
    matfatcowboy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I know what I need to improve on. I didn't take excuses when I could and when I cheated, I had my eyes open about it.