Beginner Team Chat Board

Options
Cindyinpg
Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
Beginners introduce yourselves here.

Replies

• bonniedalberg
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just joined the beginners group and I'm rooting for Glenn. I hope all of us get stronger and healthier while having some fun and enjoying the show. I love competitions so feel free to give me a friendly kick in the butt when needed. Go us!
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Trista! Going with my girl Michonne! This is my first challenge in a while. Hoping it'll help keep me active! Feel free to add me!
  • KiraJade88
    KiraJade88 Posts: 45
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Kira. I'm going with Daryl, because he's the one I'd want with me in the zombie apocalypse. I needed a good challenge to keep my weight-loss going forward. I'm almost fully recovered from an appendectomy, so I'm looking forward to being more active! Others in the Beginners group please feel free to add me. We can keep each other motivated! ^_^
  • arosek719
    arosek719 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey, guys! My name is Audrey. I've chosen Maggie.. I am looking forward to staying active in such a creative and competitive way! This could be a lot of fun!
  • bonniedalberg
    Options
    Welcome Trista, Kira, and Audrey! Guess I should've introduced my name too, I'm Bonnie. Yall feel free to add me if we haven't already connected. I'm here for both support and fun.
  • TamS2015
    TamS2015 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm tammy. I haven't watched walking dead since season one. I chose rosita because I have know idea who she is lol. I will prob be with the zombies but look forward to that also. Feel free to add me
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just joined -- I'm Katie and I picked Carol. Looking forward to the challenge to get me moving! Feel free to add me!!
  • KiraJade88
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've sent friend requests to you all so we can help motivate one another easier! Most of you have already accepted my friend requests. Awesome! If I haven't sent a request to you, and you would like to be my friend, please feel free to add me! ^_^
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Nina and I just joined after seeing a post about the group on the forum. I decided to go with Daryl because why not? ;) If you want to add me, feel free to, looking forward to seeing where second part of season 5 takes us!
  • bonniedalberg
    Options
    Hey Tammy, Katie, and Nina! So glad y'all are up for the challenge - this is going to be fun.
  • TamS2015
    TamS2015 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I did the 9 min beginner kickboxing video for the early bird challenge at work this morning. Now if I can only find 40 min to myself
  • arosek719
    arosek719 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am super excited! I am going to try to get a couple of the videos in while in file my taxes today (no reliable Internet at home).
  • AnutChelle
    AnutChelle Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Michelle and I choose Carol. Lets go beginners!
  • betsysjl
    betsysjl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Betsy! Excited for Sunday and this challenge. I chose Michonne.
  • mummyappleseed
    mummyappleseed Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi x I'm Heather. Chosen Sasha because I don't think she'll make it to season end & I want to step it up a gear on the walker challenge. Was going to go with Judith with my small person as motivation but she can't do much slaying & if anything did happen to her id be gutted.
  • mummyappleseed
    Options
    Also I'm in the UK & we get the show a day later so will post results on the Friday & check in Monday before midnight.
  • mummyappleseed
    Options
    cd8z8m6mkhin.jpg

& being from the u.k long time lincoln fan. Should any of the girls like some motivation this is a very young grimes in the TV show teachers. - all he does in it get pissed, talk about shagging, and flashes his *kitten*... Same as his earlier show this life. If you want to watch teachers it's available from www.channel4.com/OD
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kiele (like kylie). I'm a die hard TWD fan!! I'm in Daryl's corner! If he dies we riot!! I'm looking forward to kicking some zombie butt!!!
  • bonniedalberg
    Options
    Tammy and Audrey, I hope y'all finished your early bird challenges. I only got around to one between traveling and work, but boy was it a doozie!

Michelle, Betsy, Heather, and Kiele (love the name by the way), welcomes all around and we are going to rock this challenge!

Yall feel free to add me if you need someone to cheer you on!

One more day in counting everyone (and one extra for you Heather)!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I think the sign up sheet is complete. A few peeps are still deciding, but everyone please go take a peek and check that I have your names and choices correct before we start.