Beginner Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• mummyappleseed
    mummyappleseed Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think we've got some great bases covered with the kick *kitten* girls & some im merging characters. I'm surprised nobody chose Morgan. He's a bit of a wildcard but if we get chance of a second life he's my bet... If he's not worm meat.
  • mummyappleseed
    Options
    Is *kitten* ok to say ?
  • mummyappleseed
    Options
    No ?
  • DucMouse
    DucMouse Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    am I too late? I had no idea there was a new group I kept looking the old wondering why no one was starting anything?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    DucMouse wrote: »
    am I too late? I had no idea there was a new group I kept looking the old wondering why no one was starting anything?
    No, there's a few hours yet. Just let me know your level and character choice.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    DucMouse wrote: »
    No, there's a few hours yet. Just let me know your level and character choice.
    Nevermind I see it. Lol.

• CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I finally found the new challenge, didn't think to use the search button, lol. Better late than never! I did the challenge last time, same team (Beginner, Michonne). It kicked my butt but I really noticed a difference in how my clothes fit! I slacked big time during the holidays so I'm looking forward to getting back into it now.

But I've had the flu all weekend. Seriously, I woke up this morning, if you could call what I did last night "sleep", and just wanted to die. I thought maybe I should go to the hospital because my over-tired, paranoid mind thought of all kinds of diseases that I probably had, and I figured while I was at the hospital I may as well ask them to end it all for me, that's how horrible I felt! But I'm quite a bit better now. So I'm not sure this will be a great week for me, but I will do my best.

Good luck everyone! Cannot wait until tonight's episode!
  • CindyB97
    Options
    Hey everyone! I finally found the new challenge, didn't think to use the search button, lol. Better late than never! I did the challenge last time, same team (Beginner, Michonne). It kicked my butt but I really noticed a difference in how my clothes fit! I slacked big time during the holidays so I'm looking forward to getting back into it now.

But I've had the flu all weekend. Seriously, I woke up this morning, if you could call what I did last night "sleep", and just wanted to die. I thought maybe I should go to the hospital because my over-tired, paranoid mind thought of all kinds of diseases that I probably had, and I figured while I was at the hospital I may as well ask them to end it all for me, that's how horrible I felt! But I'm quite a bit better now. So I'm not sure this will be a great week for me, but I will do my best.

Good luck everyone! Cannot wait until tonight's episode!
  • bonniedalberg
    Options
    Oh Cindy, I hope you feel better. Please don't over exert yourself. Lots of liquids and rest (and healthy eating of course)
  • DucMouse
    DucMouse Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome back everyone and nice to see some new people around! I'm ready for our next round...
    Boy that was an episode and excited to see what the rest of the season has in store for us.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE! I will be your captain for this adventure, sorry I have been slacking off and didnt get on until now. If you have any questions, give me a shout!!!

Good Luck everyone!!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Ok just to make sure I understand all of this... We have our usual cardio and strength training PLUS 300 squats to do my Saturday night?
  • bonniedalberg
    Options
    Kiele, I think there is an error on the challenge post. I didn't see the videos for the challenges or the rewards/punishments for characters either. They did say you can do the 300 squat challenge if you can't access the videos so yes you're right if they don't post the challenge video or you don't feel like waiting for them.
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    Got 30/20 done today!!
  • Cindyinpg
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Kiele, I think there is an error on the challenge post. I didn't see the videos for the challenges or the rewards/punishments for characters either. They did say you can do the 300 squat challenge if you can't access the videos so yes you're right if they don't post the challenge video or you don't feel like waiting for them.
    There's just an all players challenge this week where you choose between the posted videos Mika/Lizzie or Beth or Bob or Tyreese. It's hiding in the Spoiler. As for the squats, I didn't post a squat challenge but someone else may have posted one. You could do them and add the time to your strength totals or just do your own usual routine.
  • bonniedalberg
    Options
    Thanks Cindy. This is my first time around so I was so confused. Going to try the workout now :)
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    There's just an all players challenge this week where you choose between the posted videos Mika/Lizzie or Beth or Bob or Tyreese. It's hiding in the Spoiler. As for the squats, I didn't post a squat challenge but someone else may have posted one. You could do them and add the time to your strength totals or just do your own usual routine.

I found them!!! Thank you! I'll be getting on that today! :)
  • CindyB97
    Options
    Hey fellow Beginners! Just checking in to say I'm taking a pass this week, I've already notified Cindy. This flu is kicking my butt! Obviously I am way under my calories but there is no cardio or strength going on this week at all. Plus the kids have it too so we're all just hunkered down this week, trying to feel better.

Hope everyone else is having a great week! I look forward to getting back into strength training next week, and long walks with the dog (poor thing doesn't understand why we don't have time for him this week). Go Team Beginner!!!!
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    CindyB97 wrote: »
    Hey fellow Beginners! Just checking in to say I'm taking a pass this week, I've already notified Cindy. This flu is kicking my butt! Obviously I am way under my calories but there is no cardio or strength going on this week at all. Plus the kids have it too so we're all just hunkered down this week, trying to feel better.

Hope everyone else is having a great week! I look forward to getting back into strength training next week, and long walks with the dog (poor thing doesn't understand why we don't have time for him this week). Go Team Beginner!!!!

Get better soon!!