Beginner Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    The punishment has been decided as this: You can use last week's episode or next week's. Or do a mish/mash with one of your old favourite episodes. rkzs4ynjqybg.jpg
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Cardio 35/90
    Strength 45/50
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Cardio: 90/90
    Strength: 15/45
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    Cardio 197/90
    Strength 65/50
    Still need to do the punishment and the Challange
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    Cardio 228/90
    Strength 77/50
    5pcqfwdwi50q.jpg
  • betsysjl
    betsysjl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I did my challenge yesterday...I tried a belly dancing video on youtube. It was fun, but I'm waiting to see how sore my core is tomorrow.
    Still need to do the punishment & I'm lagging behind in my cardio.
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    Ohh that sounds fun!!
  • kaetmarie
    Options
    Cardio: 120
    Strength: 210
    I liked Rick & Michonne's points so I did belly dancing for M and kickboxing for R. Super fun week!

I have another 90 minute yoga workshop tomorrow, so I'll add on strength.
  • mummyappleseed
    mummyappleseed Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    60 cardio
    30 strength
    Really sorry guys I won't reach target this week. Been floored with a horrendous cold from the mr. I don't know if numbers so far will count but I thought I'd post them anyway. I'm also shelving this weeks challenge & will do it when I'm upto scratch. My goal weight is 150.
    I'm not comfortable in my skin so for every 13lb loss I gave myself a reward in the form of exercise. My end goal is hourse riding, & I'd like to do a strip class & go swimming in a two piece.
    So sorry to let folks down :(
    But wanted to elaborate on this weeks challenge as I'm sure other people might want to do the same for future goals xxx
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    Cardio 255/90
    Strength 92/50
    I did Ricks Challange, the intermediate one. Kicked my butt!!
    I've been under on my calories all week!
    I will get the punishment done tonight!
  • kaetmarie
    Options
    Cardio: 120/90
    Strength: 300/50
    I did belly dancing for Michonne and kickboxing for Rick, since I couldn't decide
    I was under calories every day. Go team!
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    How are some of us on 2 teams?? I'm confused???
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    How are some of us on 2 teams?? I'm confused???
    Everyone is either a beginner, intermediate or advanced. Those are your teammates. Plus there are additional challenges based on the character you chose. The other Carol's and Daryl's or whoever aren't really your teammates, unless there's a challenge that week where you need to interact with them.
  • KiraJade88
    Options
    So we didn't do so great this past week. Which stinks. But that just means this week we will be awesome! Everyone let's make sure to stay on target and get everything done. And everyone needs to remember to post their results by midnight on the official scoreboard page on Saturdays! If you need to be excused for the week let the folks in charge know! Good luck everyone! We've got this! ^_^
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    I totally misread name... Lol my bad.

Team DARYL
    Cardio 60
    Strength 22
    Got my character challenge done. I'm totally going to step it up a notch this week! Go team!!
  • TamS2015
    TamS2015 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So I'm the only perso on team rosita. And I don't see a challenge for her should I just pick from the other challenges available ? I always pick the weird way
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    TamS2015 wrote: »
    So I'm the only perso on team rosita. And I don't see a challenge for her should I just pick from the other challenges available ? I always pick the weird way
    sorry. I didn't notice that. Yes, go ahead a nd pick from the others. ☺

• Cindyinpg
    Options
    Punishment decided. 100 lunges (50 per leg) with arm curls, broken up into small sets of 10 if you like. Here's an instructional video featuring a hot guy if needed. Learn the Dumbbell Lunge and Bicep Curl Combo with Ibrahim Daramy and Ia...: http://youtu.be/aCd66qFgGUc
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Morning Beginners - Im back this week so if you need anything, let me know.

This is going to be an interesting week - winners will be decided on which team gets the most minutes in. So, challenge each other and have fun!!!