Intermediate Team Chat Board

Options
15678911»

Replies

• brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Emergency surgery is never fun. I'm glad you did well enough to wish you were doing more. Rest up and enjoy that finale!!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Does anyone need extra minutes this week? I did pretty well. Let me know.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Here are the results. Congratulations again this week! Not sure how many people are left for you to punish. Lol. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10072897/weekly-winning-teams-and-mvps-trophy-case#Item_37
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    What I'd like to propose is for all the survivors to put their heads together and come up with some ideas for the next challenge. Possibly a Fear the Walking Dead Challenge. California themed???? Thoughts and ideas???
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I live in southern California. Had a thought of maybe being the MC for the challenge. I can definitely give some input about the issues of survival here in a zombie world.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Congrats team! You guys can take a bow for all your hard work!
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm totally down with a Fear TWD challenge! What can we do to help? Maybe each player submit a challenge for their character and/or team prior to the onset of the season (something zombie, survival, boot-camp related); that way it doesn't always fall on Cindy to put something together the day after an episode airs. The same could be done for punishments, each team could suggest 2-3 exercies before it all starts so they're in queue, then recycle if necessary any particular team is on a winning streak.
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm down for fear the walking dead challenge!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    I'm totally down with a Fear TWD challenge! What can we do to help? Maybe each player submit a challenge for their character and/or team prior to the onset of the season (something zombie, survival, boot-camp related); that way it doesn't always fall on Cindy to put something together the day after an episode airs. The same could be done for punishments, each team could suggest 2-3 exercies before it all starts so they're in queue, then recycle if necessary any particular team is on a winning streak.
    That's a great idea. We should start one thread on here just for new challenge ideas so everyone can brainstorm together.