Intermediate Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Hey team. I am quit sick this later part of the week. Nausea, fever, flu stuff. I may need some help with my numbers this week. I got some time in but not to the team limit yet.
  • julebg79
    julebg79 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I like the HIIT workout idea too. No idea what a rhomboid squeeze or heist push-up is, though!
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I like the HIIT punishment as well!
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    hahaha, @julebg79‌ - I had to google those myself. rhomboid squeeze is basically pulling shoulders back, but the heist push-up is a be-otch! it's a push up, then flipping over 180 so tummy faces up, then antother 180 back into push up position. It's a Jillian Michael's move - and she's the devil!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hey team! I already checked in as I'm out of town tomorrow. I'm happy to share my extra minutes so take was is needed. I had a great work out week so there's plenty to share. Don't report in as under until you take some. Just note it on the scoreboard.

Team captain- I'm in for this past week and already posted my minutes, but would like a pass for next week. I'll probably get plenty of cardio in- vacation will have lots of hiking- but wont' even be able to see the challenge let alone complete it. And calories, ha! Lol. I will be back next Saturday for reporting so I'll try to remind you then. Thanks in advance!!
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hey guys! hope all is doing well this week. I have drank my water this week and I feel like I have spent more time in the bathroom then ever! I dont really have a odd protein recipe, I LOVE!! smoke salmon, I could eat my weight in the stuff...so I am gonna go with that!
    Oh Love the HIIT idea for punishment!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Hey team! I already checked in as I'm out of town tomorrow. I'm happy to share my extra minutes so take was is needed. I had a great work out week so there's plenty to share. Don't report in as under until you take some. Just note it on the scoreboard.

Team captain- I'm in for this past week and already posted my minutes, but would like a pass for next week. I'll probably get plenty of cardio in- vacation will have lots of hiking- but wont' even be able to see the challenge let alone complete it. And calories, ha! Lol. I will be back next Saturday for reporting so I'll try to remind you then. Thanks in advance!!

Ok, got you!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    You guys are so great! I'm catholic and this is lent and we are eating a lot of fish and no meat Fridays to come. Thanks for the ideas.

I'm so sorry for the loses some of you have indured not so long ago. Hurray for the weight loses though.

I think you got another punishment idea!
  • julebg79
    julebg79 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Heist push-ups do not sound fun, but I feel like there is nothing worse than burpees!

I am, sadly, out of smoked salmon now. Surprisingly, my 4 yr old daughter LOVED it. It is now affectionately called "the ham of the sea" in our house. LOL

I already posted in the results thread, and offered there for anyone to use my extra minutes if needed. But posting here, too: I have 38 min spare cardio. And 1 lonely extra strength minute.
  • Bmercy21
    Bmercy21 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    So as far as an unusual protein recipe I follow a fitness trainer on instagram and she posted a pretty unusual recipe the other day which I would like to try.
    Fresh Kale & cooked Salmon Eggs:
    spray muffin pan with coconut oil, mix eggs +drop in, rip kale + drop in, shred cooked salmon + drop in, bake on 450 until golden brown on top.

As far fixing the music box:
    Looking back the biggest tragedy in my life was losing my dad at 17. I was always daddy's little girl and while I was always the bigger kid I began my weight hike that year. Life's struggles have always made me gain weight but when I stopped losing weight to be skinny and more to be healthy and began to melt off. Trying to fit a type was my struggle and meeting the love of m life and staring our family became my happiness and now its about keeping up with my daughter!

Sorry to everyone who has lost anyone
  • Bmercy21
    Options
    Dawn Estelle Fitness (I forgot to quote her for her recipe)
  • Bmercy21
    Options
    hey guys just posted I have 31 extra cardio minutes and 30 extra strength minutes so feel free to use them. However do not forget to mention this when you post or it wont count! Lets kick some zombie butt again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
  • SaraAlexandre
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hey guys, just a heads up that sticking to your weekly calorie goals may have hurt the team this week. I can only give you 200 pts if you miss that. This cost two of you the MVP slots this week. You can't receive them as donations either. Reminder to check in on the board marked check in. I will Look here as well if you checked in as well however. We lost two members to the zombie hoard. RIP: NoMoreFear11 and chelseahale59. :neutral_face:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Results are posted:
    Every active player on all 3 teams checked in this week! That kind of dedication is going to make for some close races!http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10072897/weekly-winning-teams-and-mvps-trophy-case#Item_13

• MsTiffamee
    MsTiffamee Posts: 137 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    @SaraAlexandre‌ I think I'm going to have to back out this time around. I could give you a list of excuses why, but it would be just that...excuses! I thought I could bounce back easily, but I just can't get my head into right now. I completely forgot about check-in Saturday. All I'm doing is hurting my team. I'm sorry guys! I really am. I hope by next season I will be feeling better! Good luck to the team!!!
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Hi Team. Man, we sucked this week :( So sorry. I know my calories were over. Let’s make it through whatever the blecky punishment is and get back in the winning groove next week though!
    Congrats to brightsideofpink, pears739 and Mrscheyfleminsg!
    I'm going to work really hard this week to stay under my weekly calories.
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Where is our punishment listed?
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    It's not yet, I gave you 100 pts for being active on the board Mrstiffane