Leslie Sansone March, 2015 Walk Challenge

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• MistyBlue9
    MistyBlue9 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am doing the beginners walk with Leslie. I mainly do the 1 mile videos on youtube, hoping to aim for more when i'm fitter. Or i walk in my living room while watching TV. I'm from Brighton, UK
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,457 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    MistyBlue9 wrote: »
    Hi, i am doing the beginners walk with Leslie. I mainly do the 1 mile videos on youtube, hoping to aim for more when i'm fitter. Or i walk in my living room while watching TV. I'm from Brighton, UK

Hi Misty-Welcome to our walk Challenge! I am not sure if you meant to or not, but you have posted in the March Walk Challenge and the April Walk Challenge opened on April 1 so you might want to repost this there so everyone can see it and welcome you to the group.

One mile at a time with Leslie is a great way to begin! I was very heavy when I started and that is exactly how I did it. Once I got fitter, I bought some longer walks and have been fit ever since. You can do it!

I lived in Brandon, England as a child. There was a US Army base there during the Korean War and my Dad was stationed there. My son lives in The Hague, Netherlands so I travel to "mainland" Europe at least twice a year and hope to revisit England in the next few years as my granddaughter gets older and can travel.

Welcome to our Walk Challenge and Walk Stronger every day! :bigsmile:

27715887.png