Like Minded Lushes March 2015

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    keeping things moderate with the wine. We did finally get the sinks and faucets and lights installed in the bathroom. And I finally did our taxes. It felt good to accomplish something. Catch you all later.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Friday-Cleaned and Drank
    Saturday-Cleaned and Drank...in laws popped over for a surprise visit :grumble: but fun were had.
    Sunday-3 beers
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Kate...I love those surprise visits...don't you?! ;)

Cleaning is something I really, really need to get done. I keep finding reasons why I can put it off..as the house gets more dirty :neutral_face: Hubby bought us a new KING size bed which is being delivered on Friday...so I better get in gear & at least get the bedroom picked up!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Bridget, the only time we usually clean is when people come over haha!! But we had pics of the house taken this morning and the house goes on the market next week, so we will be busy trying to keep it in order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eeee, king bed!!!!!!!!!!! I love ours!!! That is something that we decided a long time ago that was coming to Maui with us...even if it is gonna be a pain in the *kitten*....it will be worth it!!!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Kate, I'm the exact same way! I have friends who clean their houses all of the time...and I'm just like...no way. LOL. How exciting to have your house on the market!!

Yes, KING BED!! I couldn't be more excited! New super comfy bed & new sheets....it's the little things in life ;) Super exciting adult stuff. Hahaha
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0

Supposed to be 40 and sunny today and 60 and rainy on Thursday =] Spring might finally be coming to CT :#B)

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sunday-3 beers
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-maybe some wine. Lenny is away for the next couple of days and that usually requires some wine. I'll be walking to my hair appt after work and normally I like to pop over to the brewpub for one but since I slept in this morning I'll have to try and log a few more miles with a stop at the market!!!
    Have a great day!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=0 drinks
    Monday=0 drinks
    But tonight there will be drinks.
    Did you all see the list of wines that have high levels of arsenic? I saw the list of 84 and I have drank several of them! Fish Eye Pinot Grigio, Menage e Troi red blend, Corbett Canyon pinot grigio and cabernet...
    I drink cheap wine :#
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that, Amy! That is kind of scary! I drink Hogue Riesling which was not on the list thankfully! And Anew Riesling...which is delish. I highly recommend them.

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0 (although I was tempted)
    Tuesday - maybe a beer or 2...idk.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...luckily none I drink!!!!!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Thanks Amy! I am starting to drink wine (instead of the hard stuff). I will check out the link and see what to avoid! That being said, I still want to be like so many of you and get a few zeros each week!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sunday-3 beers
    MOnday-0
    Tuesday-roadie to the hair salon
    Wednesday-lunch with Mommy = at least 2 cocktails and most likely some more when I get home.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0

Going to dinner with the Bff tonight but hoping to be good and get my zero because there will definitely be drinks tomorrow night :drinker:
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 3 beers
    Wednesday - will be 0
  • kblue2007
    Options

Sunday-3 beers
    Monday-0
    Wednesday-3 cocktails at lunch, then finished up the open melomel (8oz) and then opened a bottle of red (6oz)
    Thursday-Len comes home from his seminar and we will most likely be heading to happy hour :bigsmile:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    I did it! Big ol zero last night while out B)

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - Wine =]
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Way to go Kat!

Kate, I bet you're excited to have Lenny home! :)

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 3 beers
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - haven't decided yet...my WSU Shockers are playing tonight against Notre Dame...so, I may have to buy some shocktop to drink during the game!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=0 drinks
    Monday=0 drinks
    Tuesday=4 drinks (wine and beer)
    Wednesday=0 drinks

I don't know, maybe happy hour tonight.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sunday-3 beers
    Monday-0
    Wednesday-3 cocktails at lunch, then finished up the open melomel (8oz) and then opened a bottle of red (6oz)
    Thursday-2 margaritas and 2 glasses of wine
    Probably some wine or manhattans tonight!