• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - Loooooots of wine

Going to go sweat it out then probably get an early dinner with husband :#<3

Happy Friday!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I managed Thursday without a drink until 10pm went hubs is like, beer? so I had one bud light!

Happy weekend lushes!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Probably going to be a lushy couple of weeks, next Tuesday is what would have been Lily's first birthday :'(

I'll shoot for some 0's though.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So sorry Kat, good luck this week!!

Friday-1 beer and 4 manhattans
    Saturday-I can't even begin to count what I had. It was my niece's bday party. Lenny and I decided to spend the night and got super hammered. I was still alittle drunk when I got up, therefore we can home and drank to make ourselves feel better.
    Sunday-3 beers

I opened a bottle of white to use with my crockpot chicken this morning, so I MAY have some tonight??!!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Hi lushes! Back from vacation and ready to dry out. We had a great time with the kid....it went by way too fast. We're hoping to be able to fly him into Laguna Beach for memorial day when we all head there. His schedule is busy...he's got a new internship working with troubled youth so he'll be busy.
    I am definitely avoiding the scale and ready to get back into a good routine.

Sunday-0
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    -what syd said. Need a good week!
  • amysj303
    Options
    Friday I went to a new liquor store and got a case of beer and box of wine (cleared from the arsenic list;) and then drank several glasses Friday.
    Friday=3 drinks
    Saturday we had in-laws over and had some beers, then to dinner, more beers, then home, wine...
    Saturday=6 drinks
    Sunday=made brunch, made peach bellinis, had to drink my husband's, I guess he doesn't love a peach bellini (he said he wanted to run later but that never happened;) I did manage to run around the lake and think the peach bellini probably improved my performance;).
    Tonight I might have to pick up my sister late at the airport (her flight is delayed but hopefully not cancelled).
    So no drinks tonight, happy hour tomorrow, and probably wednesday, thursday mexican food, first fridays art walk...

Starting PiYo next week and guess I am trying to make those "before" measures as bad as possible :p
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hey Lushes. I had an awesome time with my dad and stepmom in Victoria. We went to celebrate my dad's 93rd birthday. We also met up with a dear friend and partied at the Banker and Bard until 1:00 in the morning. I really lushed it up. It was great.

Hang tough Kat. My thoughts and positive energies are with you.

• kblue2007
    Options
    93 WOW, happy birthday to him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday-3 beers
    Monday-0
    Not sure about tonight, the real estate agent is coming over to sign paperwork, house goes on the market tomorrow :noway: I may have some wine. Last time he was over, he was there for 3 hours and we drank beers, so...we shall see!!!
  • amysj303
    Options
    so sorry, Kat!

Monday=0 drinks.

Might be the only 0 this week!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Thinking about you, kat. <3
    Sunday -0
    Monday -0
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Thanks everyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sunday-3 beers
    Monday-0
    Tuesday 1/2 beer and lots of wine
    Wednesday-0
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I had wine after a great workout day. Hoping for the same today. Have a great hump day and April Fools! If mama Lush doesn't show up to start a new thread I'll do it later.