Weekly Post 08/03/ - 14/03/15

Options
124»

Replies

• cal0rina
    cal0rina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    2nd fast completed, might extend to tomorrow as another busy shift tomorrow and need a boost, I am steadily losing but a bit frustrated by how long its going to take, but slow and steady wins the race :\
  • jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    @catchyb - Sorry you are having such a struggle today. I have been there in the non-stop eating rut. :frowning: I noticed a lot of chocolate. Could it be TOM? If not, maybe writing down what is going on in your life and how you feel about your fast day tomorrow will reveal what is going on.
  • jknight001
    Options
    flumi_f wrote: »
    Probably won't be around much, so have fun without me :p

Oh no. We will wait to for you to have fun. It wouldn't be the same without you!

• cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    another successful week

down 1lb
  • mowbry
    mowbry Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Moved fast days around to fit in with my week, so I'm fasting today as we shall be celebrating my son's 21st birthday tomorrow and I shall have a small piece of his birthday cake. Have a great weekend folks
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I did it!!! 10.2 lbs lost since the new year!! I am very happy! I only lost 0.6 or 0.8 (can't remember) but It put me over 10 lbs! I am SO happy! 1/3 of the way there! I haven't had any big losses (more than a lb) in a few weeks, but that's okay. A couple nights this week I only had about 1100 calories. It wasn't intentional. I'm just eating whole foods, and they just really fill me up!
  • jknight001
    Options
  • jknight001
    Options
    A small gain this week. :disappointed:

I have been doing 5:2 long enough to know it is part of the plan. While, overall trend has been down, I have had gains for some of my weigh-ins. Looking to next week...

Hope everyone has a fun weekend! Expecting unseasonably warm temps here. Should make this weekend's Little League game a bit challenging, watching the kids play - priceless.

Week 28 - -.6 lbs (-0.27 kg )
    Total loss as of 03/13/2015 15.2 lbs (6.89 kg)
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Woot wooooooo everyone is doing so well!!!! Have fun watching the little league @jknight001‌
    Great job @cobygrey‌ and @bburg86‌
    Have a lovely time at your sons party @mowbry
  • cal0rina
    Options
    Managed a 2day fast, work so busy it was good knowing I didn't have to worry aboutfood. Fast free weweekend yay!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Woot wooooooo @cal0rina‌ that's excellent
  • cal0rina
    Options
    Thanks Karen, was expecting to be very hungry today but surprised at how normalI ffeel, and another pound off! :D
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    @jknight001 hang in there! thanks for the encouragement