NSV's

Options

Replies

• pitbullmamaliz
    pitbullmamaliz Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Love rowing! Love it. I get that "I am woman hear me roar" feeling from doing that... Even carrying that damn 8 man boat to the water is empowering. LOL ;)

Have fun with it!

YES! I was telling people how strong it made me feel. And afterwards, I felt really loose and limp, but still strong. Fortunately this place has an indoor tank for practice (thank god as I am SO not ready to be on the water!), so I've not had to carry the boat yet! My team mates are excited because I am significantly taller than all of them so they are happy I'll get to carry more weight, LOL.

• __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    AWESOME Steph! That sounds like so much fun!! And you are beaming!! Way to go.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Love rowing! Love it. I get that "I am woman hear me roar" feeling from doing that... Even carrying that damn 8 man boat to the water is empowering. LOL ;)

Have fun with it!

YES! I was telling people how strong it made me feel. And afterwards, I felt really loose and limp, but still strong. Fortunately this place has an indoor tank for practice (thank god as I am SO not ready to be on the water!), so I've not had to carry the boat yet! My team mates are excited because I am significantly taller than all of them so they are happy I'll get to carry more weight, LOL.

LOL. I was taller than most too. That boat is really very heavy. :D