LOSING WEIGHT - What's changed so far? What have you noticed? Celebrate the milestones :)

Options

Replies

• leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Ontario :smiley:
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I cleaned out my clothes yesterday. I have a ton more room in closets but less clothes. And I put my fav yoga pants in the pile. :(
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Boston, MA
  • zacksnana
    Options
    maryjboom wrote: »
    Boston, MA

Wow we really are spread out. Hi Boston! My fav guy ever is Boston Rob. <3
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Thought for the day:

s2zapv0xr7fe.jpg
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    ROFL, I feel like that every morning. Dooon't, Bart! I'm in British Columbia.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    @RunRachelleRun LOVE BC. I used to live in Victoria, sadly my family is in Ontario so I moved back.
    I also love Boston Rob :blush:
  • zacksnana
    Options
    leecha2014 wrote: »
    @RunRachelleRun LOVE BC. I used to live in Victoria, sadly my family is in Ontario so I moved back.

Did you just not wanna high five the world when he manipulated the WHOLE tribe into staying with their "buddy" so no one could flip????? He really is a genius.
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options

I lived in Victoria for four years and loved every minute of it. I've never been to Ontario, but it's on my bucket list.

Boston Rob was the best. Yay for Survivor tonight. Now I must go run so I can sit around and watch it this evening! Make it a great day!
  • zacksnana
    Options

I lived in Victoria for four years and loved every minute of it. I've never been to Ontario, but it's on my bucket list.

Boston Rob was the best. Yay for Survivor tonight. Now I must go run so I can sit around and watch it this evening! Make it a great day!

Omg we need a SURVIVOR thread so we can discuss each Thursday!!!!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Raise hand if ever applied to Survivor to be a contestant.

*waving hands madly*
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    Have you really? Brave lady. There's no way I could get along with everyone, or do the challenges. I could make fire, fish, and build shelter, but I'd be the first person voted off the island.

Keep applying, I really hope you get on. That would be so cool to watch. But promise to hide your nudist tendencies if you do, okay? A bare foot is one thing . . .
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    zacksnana wrote: »
    Raise hand if ever applied to Survivor to be a contestant.

*waving hands madly*

I don't think I could do Survivor. I love hiking and the outdoors, but I also love hot showers..... good for you for applying!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Lol. I would be voted off quickly too. And YES I would keep my nudity to myself.

Unless I could get Jeff alone........ :#
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    LOL, I'm glad you got my joke; I thought my foot might have got stuck in my mouth again. Yes, Jeff is pretty dreamy. No one would blame you.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    @zacksnana that is so neat that you have applied!!! I've never even thought about it? Who knows maybe one day? I've always wondered how I would do, I would probably starve because I'm vegan :smile: I'm not sure if I would strategize well but it would be the ultimate adventure!! I hope you make it to the show, that would be so so cool to have someone you know on it!!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    85s3pulxv9q9.jpg

This is where we did our 10k trail run today. 1:24:02. I'm hoping for a much better time for my road 10k next weekend. I had no idea it would be such a tricky terrain!!! Rocks tree roots steep up and down. But I am really pleased we did it!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    @zacksnana that is so neat that you have applied!!! I've never even thought about it? Who knows maybe one day? I've always wondered how I would do, I would probably starve because I'm vegan :smile: I'm not sure if I would strategize well but it would be the ultimate adventure!! I hope you make it to the show, that would be so so cool to have someone you know on it!!!

Well sadly soooo many people apply that it's hard to get on. I need to get my app in again. And again.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @zacksnana Awesome job on your 10K. You did fabulous and the picture you posted is stunning. You will get a better time on the road 10K, but I bet the view will not be as pretty
  • zacksnana
    Options
    @zacksnana Awesome job on your 10K. You did fabulous and the picture you posted is stunning. You will get a better time on the road 10K, but I bet the view will not be as pretty

Thank you all!!!!

It was hard but I'm so happy I pushed through and kept jogging. It was quite the experience!!! I wouldn't have thought a year ago when I started c25k I would be doing anything as challenging as this!! I guess that shows us to just smack down the voices in our head and keep moving.