6/7/13 Announcement and Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    I'm not making my public but I'll friend CarolJayne (below me on the spreadsheet) and give her my password :)
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I totally missed this challenge info!! I forgot to log in on friday and haven't logged anything for a few days. I don't usually on the wknds...this is a sign that I NEED to do this right, just like I did years ago when I joined MFP! Here we go...diary going public!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Week 1 done. Didn't get all the Jumping Jacks in or my running done. Something came up the days I wanted to get out.
    This week i have decided to go to the gym and get my running done when I get off work in the morning.

My diary is open. It isn't pretty..... off to do my Ab exercises.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing here? Hope you're all hanging in there.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    This challenge really is a challenge because the people above and below me are not active. Someone did contact me and ask if I needed someone to check my diary. I agreed but have no one to check on. :cry: If someone needs me to check on them, please let me know! Message me or reply here.
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    This challenge really is a challenge because the people above and below me are not active. Someone did contact me and ask if I needed someone to check my diary. I agreed but have no one to check on. :cry: If someone needs me to check on them, please let me know! Message me or reply here.

FR sent! I'll be watching you :) BTW, keep up the great work. 6.8 lbs. lost to date puts you in the top 20 in both lbs and %!!!!!!!
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options

FR sent! I'll be watching you :) BTW, keep up the great work. 6.8 lbs. lost to date puts you in the top 20 in both lbs and %!!!!!!!

Thank you! I will be checking on you too!
  • Nufraser
    Nufraser Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi all, just joined today. Scary to know all this watching is going on!:embarassed:
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    Hi all, just joined today. Scary to know all this watching is going on!:embarassed:

Welcome!!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Our cumulative weight loss for 6/7 was only 7 lbs.? I don't think that is correct (granted I wasn't able to contribute but a lot of others did).
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    Our cumulative weight loss for 6/7 was only 7 lbs.? I don't think that is correct (granted I wasn't able to contribute but a lot of others did).

Looking at the spreadsheet it reads 414.3 lbs. WOOHOOOO!!! Someone was probably updating their weight and accidentally keyed in something wrong, then corrected the mistake after you had seen it.

I've seen this several times.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options

Looking at the spreadsheet it reads 414.3 lbs. WOOHOOOO!!! Someone was probably updating their weight and accidentally keyed in something wrong, then corrected the mistake after you had seen it.

I've seen this several times.

Got it! Thanks. Hoping to contribute something tomorrow! :wink:
  • Mamafood
    Mamafood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well, the person above me wasn't active past mon & the person below me hasn't contacted me about my week

That'll be a gaining week :-(

Fortunately I went for a run this morning BEFORE I reached for the commiseration Nutella ;-)
  • annebaum41912
    annebaum41912 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've been doing great with stuff outside MFP but slacking on reading the forums lol I'll go make my diary public right now :)
  • anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    No mini challenge for this week?
  • 4men1lady79
    4men1lady79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ok I am totally behind but I just made my diary public and will start back logging today so plz no hold backs and I welcome anyone to comment!!
  • ppdes
    ppdes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yeah. No mini challenge?
    I checked this space thrice yesterday thinking that I must have missed it
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    Yeah. No mini challenge?
    I checked this space thrice yesterday thinking that I must have missed it

We'll get something in place tomorrow morning (US Central Time)...sorry for the delay!
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I feel awful! I have had such a hectic couple of weeks! I apologize for leaving you guys hanging! I just haven't had a chance to log on here. I usually log on during my work hours and work has been INSANE!!!!!!!!!! Way too busy at home with the little man to even get a chance to log on here at home. I will update the challenge for you this week.

Again, I apologize! (((( FEELING TERRIBLE)))) :embarassed:
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    howdy folks, I just joined and wanted to say Hi

just a guy from southern california here, gonna weigh myself tomorrow and start this. I need more accountability than I have right now, the scale hasn't moved in seven weeks, ate maintenance for about 4 days the last 7 days so i could give my body a break, didnt know what else to do, i do about 1000 exercise cals per week and didnt really think that i would stall so quickly since I have about 25-35 lbs to go. I've never tracked calories in my life and didnt start until Feb 2013. There's still a lot I'm learning about calories since not everything I eat has labels.

I'm looking forward to this challenge, there's nothing like a good ole fashion competition to get my weight loss going again.