21 Day Fix Results

Options
SatiaRenee
SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
I posted about my results in my blog.

I'll be starting again on 6 April!!!

Bear in mind, I could only do the modified versions of almost all of the exercises, that I didn't even use any weights during the first week, and that I'll be 53 on Saturday. All of these elements add up to my not expecting significant numbers.

satia.blogspot.com/2015/03/21-day-fix-results.html

Replies

• jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats!!! I'll be starting my round again on April 7 (when I get back from vacation) so we will do it together :)
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    SatiaRenee wrote: »

Bear in mind, I could only do the modified versions of almost all of the exercises, that I didn't even use any weights during the first week, and that I'll be 53 on Saturday. All of these elements add up to my not expecting significant numbers.

Great work! I can't wait to post results.
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'll start my first round on April 6th as well :smile:
    I started yesterday to use the colorful recipients to see if that will be easy to incorporate in may daily routine, and so far it's going great :wink:

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • doodlebug32
    doodlebug32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    dkwi04 wrote: »

Great work! I can't wait to post results.

FABULOUS RESULTS!!! Today is day 12 for me, and if I get those results I will be ecstatic. And I'm 35, and NOT modifying, and i'm losing very slowly. We'll see!!!
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am blown away with the results. Seriously, at my age, the weight loss expectations are never very high. I would have been content with 3 lbs.

@Tatyanne I am surprised by how easy it was for me to start using the containers. We're going to have a blast cheering one another along starting the 6th! I did another workout today and I just kept thinking, "I really prefer Autumn's workout. Why am I even doing this?"

(I have reasons for doing a different workout. But now I'm all the more eager to get back to 21DF!!!)
  • jen973
    jen973 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's great! I only exercised 4 days last week due to over doing it the first time. I did lose 4 pounds and am committed to doing the full workout during the week.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @jen973‌ Take care of yourself and try not to push. I know it's hard. I push myself too much most of the time. I need to follow my own advice.
  • jen973
    jen973 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Feeling much better this week and am excited to go home and do Upper Fix.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting on Monday the 6th as well but I will not be following the workouts as I am training for multiple races and will be doing my own workouts.
  • cmfisher84
    cmfisher84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am starting my first round of 21 Day Fix today. I can't wait!!!
  • doodlebug32
    Options
    I'm done! Day 21 was yesterday, and i did all my measurements this morning. When all was said and done, I lost six pounds and 4 total inches! I lost 1.25 inches on my chest (went down a bra size!) And 2.25 inches on my waist, and a half inch on my arms!

I didn't measure my back (the circumference under my breasts), but that was certainly my largest difference in the pictures. I can't believe how much my back smoothed out, and when I went to get a new bra, I went from a 38 to a 36. So I guess I must have lost at least an inch there too!

The biggest change, however, was the fact that for the first time in a long time I stuck with something! I'm so proud of myself that I committed to it and saw it through. I wasn't perfect on the food, but I did every single workout and didn't let the negative self talk stop me.

All-in-all, I loved the program and will revisit it again. I'm going to keep up with the containers, but i have to switch to something I can do on-demand because I am going into my heavy travel season. I'm going to try to do insanity (modifying big time, probably), and i took the first fit test yesterday after yoga.

Here we go! Keep going everyone!
  • dawnkwiatek
    Options
    Awesome work! Thanks for sharing
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @doodlebug32 Thank you! That's super inspiring to see other people's results. I was resisting the workout this morning. Just not a fan of the Pilates Fix. But you know, I just said, "It's 3 weeks. You can do this." Something about that small window (even though I knew that on day 22 I'd be starting round 3) made an emotional difference and I was able to get my workout done.
  • JBrown9538
    JBrown9538 Posts: 39 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    WOW rock on! I just started my first round yesterday and I am SORE LOL But, I am really enjoying it. The containers are not nearly as tough as I thought they would be. The key is being prepared and it's a breeze. I need to be held accountable. Can you folks stay on me???
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @doodlebug32 amazing results!!!! Congratulations!! Hearing results like that really inspires me to keep going so thank you for sharing!
  • cupcake570
    cupcake570 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @SatiaRenee I wasn't diggin the Pilates either. I'm a mover and a shaker so I'm glad it was only 30 minutes or I'd have been bored. But I did feel my abs working so that's good. I'm not looking forward to the Yoga part. I find yoga to be monotonous but I'll do it.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @cupcake570 I am the total opposite! I love yoga and Pilates but I hate strength and moving is challenging for me. What with severe osteoarthritis and vertigo, the closer I am to the ground, the happier I am. Which is why I find my distaste for the Pilates workout so surprising. I know it's mostly that one part with the legs and mostly because I find it painful. But I do appreciate the fact that it's exposed how much strength and flexibility I've lost since I injured my knee last summer and the pain will be less as I increase in strength.
  • dawnkwiatek
    Options
    I hated the pilates too! my legs hate it :( I don't mind the yoga, I make sure to use it as a relaxing time with the lights dimmed. I know both are good for me so I am trying to focus on that.

I am really a cardio nut, so adding the strength and stretching is new for me, but the results I am seeing make it soo worth it
  • doodlebug32
    Options
    On the flip side, I loved the plates, and I'll definitely do it on off days for insanity. but i just had a baby, so seeing how much better I'm getting at all of the ab stuff is really encouraging to me. My stomach area is where I need the most work!