21 Day Fix Results

Options

Replies

• keturaheaton
    keturaheaton Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow also (well actually today)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    cindip63 wrote: »
    @dixiewhiskey you look great! Very inspiring!! Reading everyone's phenomenal results made me realize how much easier this ride has been with the help of everyone on the message boards. I'm not knocking any other weightloss plan (trust me I've spent more money on prepackaged foods than I care to admit) but this plan I have been the most successful. I'm losing weight, working out daily and have regained a sense of well-being. And how did I go 50 years without ever eating mango, papaya and butternut squash, can't be without them now!
    Thanks.

I think I will do another round.. Not cause I expect out of these world results but I like the variety. It's a great program to double up on top of another.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    So I'm finishing up day 8 (R1) tonight. I am actually surprised how easy it was to stay committed to this program sofar. Atleast the diet part of it.Usually i would have grown bored by now or lost my will power to stick to only certain types of food (carb lover here :) ) but i really think i can take this all the way.I am still working myself into doing the videos daily but I substitude with swimming for 60 min and walking. Easy does it ..little by little..day 21 is already 8 days closer than when I started. :smile:
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    D21/R1 results:

-4.25 inches...the only parts that didn't show a change were my thighs, despite working those suckers hard.

-2.2 pounds...admittedly my diet has been lousy lately.

My current weight=175. My goal weight =150.

Supposedly my maintenance calories are around 2400. Most days I eat about 2300 and feel satisfied. However, I would like to see a bigger drop next round.

Starting regular Fix Monday, currently doing Extreme, and will consider following Autumn's Fix food plan.

• dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Great job!

• Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @walkdmc, great loss in all areas
  • extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    @walkdmc great job. Keep up the good work!
  • walkdmc
    Options
    Thanks! I really get a lot out of our group here. It helps a lot to see other peoples' stats and know they're "pressing play" regardless of whatever else is happening in life.

• nables73
    nables73 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @walkdmc Great progress! Way to not let anything slow you down!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Round 2 with some local friends on June 1st. So this week I'm on my treadmill, lifting weights, etc. I can't believe it but I miss Autumn's workouts and the sweat!!! :)
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Love reading about these great results, congrats!!!
  • germany03
    Options
    @walkdmc that's awesome! Great job!
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    I think I am done with the first round now. It's been a great addition to doing the 30 Day Shred. I took a photo of my back today as it's been 65 days. :o I've kind of deviated from the 21DF program as some days I can only fit in one 25 minute workout and other days I can do 3 or 4 workouts back to back. I haven't done any measurements since Day 1 and weight is still the same. I don't think I've lost any lb with 21DF but that goes to show that the scale is not super dependable.

8dcaa975-cb1b-4dce-803b-f11531e47d9f_zpsoyfnawsk.jpg
  • extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You are truly right dixiewhisky. Your results are proof the number on the scale isn't the only thing to go by. What you are doing is working to make a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • walkdmc
    Options
    Wow! Great results, Dixie! I can't believe the scale doesn't reflect a big loss, looks like you've lost.
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @dixiewhiskey wow what a difference!!! Congrats!!!
  • germany03
    Options
    @dixiewhiskey what a change in 65 days. YOU ROCK!!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Sometimes I wonder if the scale is broken or something because I'm fitting things again like when I was 170lbs.. Strange stuff. I should measure and get back about what I lost there. Looking forward to doing another round with you all :) This is truly an amazing and supportive group.
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Amazing results @dixiewhiskey
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I may not be commenting (because this laptop hates me) but I'm keeping up with everyone's amazing progress because I need the inspiration! My official PiYo weigh-in is this Monday. Eep!